DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Easter Morning Gang,hope everyone has a great Easter Sunday,whatever you are doing,what's up Pat,yea I'm good,just allergy season,and you know the rest,that sounds good HANG EM HIGH for me one time,good luck to ya,Big L and Rooster in the house,Rooster,maybe see you afterwhile at the Farm,if I can get my head together,well hope all got home safe from racing last night,and hope all had fun,Hey Madi girl,hope you did good,Guy and Floyd and all you egg hunters, yall remember don't hide them where you did last year,cause well you know,they might get mistaken for this years eggs....... No No Eyes Tongue Big Grin...........Ya'll have a gooden.............................

.......Praying for Nikki..................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Merry Happy Easter Everybody !!!!!!!!
If you get a chocolate bunny, bite it's butt first.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter to all, especially the youngsters!I know where my "Easter Eggs" are hidden, the same place they have been for 68 years, thank goodness! Still don't know what is going to go on today as wife is still sleeping and grandkids have called to see if we are coming over so I don't know what we will do yet. Love to see those grandkids and my daughter! You all have a happy Easter and keep a smile on you face! It makes folks wonder what you are up to! Wink Eyes I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin people, happy Monday Sleep

BB lets go Rooster, Mike and the rest of the gang Eyes

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L rain today Sleep

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good morning ppl of drr. looks like it's gonna be a nice day today.

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all the lovely people! Have a great day and don't sweat the small stuff!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, had a great weekend with the kids, Rick & I even got on our bikes with them yesterday-it had been years! pretty cool...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin, Y'all!
Another restfull weekend gone. I finally crawled under the race truck and changed the oil and filter. Just as I expected, it had a lot of gas in it. I'm glad I didn't run it anymore than I did or I could have wiped out the bearings. I'd be in the same place as Guy and I don't want to pull the motor for a couple of years.
Have a great day, Y'all!

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
So what are you gonna do Floyd, turn off the fuel supply? If that engine runs good on just air be sure and pass on the the "tricks of he trade" so we can all benefit! Found my eggs yesteday, still in the same location, due south of my belly button! Aged but not dipped in any coloring of any kind and no tatoos! Went and spent day with daughter and grandkids and didn't eat any hardboiled eggs, just good ham and chicken her husband Joe cooked out on the grill! Was a beautiful day! Went to Walgreens and bought be some of that creme for my knee and leg that has chile pepper chemical in it and it didn't seem to warm me up yesterday when I put it on, but felt it last night and still feel the "warmth" this morning and believe it is gonna help. Just wanta make sure I don't scratch my "private parts", my eyes, nor my nose after applying it! You all have good Monday, ya hear? Eyes Hum Devil Red Face I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon Gang,hope all is well with you all,Ya'll have a gooden.........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Afternoon folks...

FINALLY got some racin in this weekend. Done pretty good. I was right, foot-feedin is just like Falling off a bike -- wait, what was that again? LOL

Hope y'all have had a goodn so far Cool

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Good news and bad news! Converter was fine! New bearings put in and everything such as stator and all other components were in perfect condition! Wish I could say the same for the motor but they are telling 4 rods are bad, crank is bent and I don't know what else. Will go over and take a look tomorrow and see where we go from there! I will update after I get back tomorrow. According to the builder there was something in one piston that had been embedded in there for quite some time. Not sure what it is or how it would have got there! I run an air cleaner all the time! Maybe my visit there will shed some light tomorrow! Anyone got a "cryin' towel"? Frown Confused Banging Head Busted Roll Eyes Cool

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Dang... was hoping you'd get a better report than that one, Guy. Frown

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all Cool Tuesday and I hope all is well.

BB workin for the weekend Car

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
all is well my way Smilei recon

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone... missed ya all yesterday as things piled up at work after being off four days. Hope everyone had nice Easter and did well if ya got to race. Looks like another stormy day here. Hope you all have a good one.

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, folks. Looks like rain around our area today, guess I'll get out and play in the mud today. Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mornin gang!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Shoot Guy, I was hoping for a better report too. Ah well, it's all part of the game, I guess. My bearings are in, and I'm hoping to have the short block together by the end of the weekend. I'm hoping it all goes well. Shooting for the first weekend in May to be out.

Thinking of Nikki and the Deniker family.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post