DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
thats why ur healthy,wealthy and wise big MIKE Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Bbbbrrrrrisk start out there today, 21 degrees. Sheesh! Looking good though, 50s for the next few days. Hoping it stays dry Sunday for the move, don't care about my stuff getting wet, just want my buddies to be safe. Taking a half day today, and going full thrash on the cleaning and packing.

We'll be playing with trucks and trailers to move, Mike, so I'm with ya!

Good to see you, Rooster!

You all have a good day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
it's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy, happy birthday to our lil Man....10 years old, so hard to believe! Rick let him try driving the new jr around yesterday evening up at the school, he loves it, couldn't believe the steering (amazing how technology improves things in a few years or 20 since Jr's started lol).

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,looking like it's clearing up here today and looking like next week will be in the 70's and spring mite sprang into action and we can get back to doing what we do best a little bit of everything............... Double Thumbs up...............................

Hey Rooster,I don't know about wealthy or the wise part but it does make me fill good to stay busy I don't have as much time to mess things up around the house if I'm gone alot............. Wink............................................

Well hope you alls day is fine and I hope you all can enjoy the sunshine wherever you are....................... Wave....................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Wave

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, suns a shining and it's headed to the mid.60s today and a nice and dry weekend, so if you're racing have fun and if not enjoy whatever you are doing................................... Double Thumbs up........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, another great day to be alive, hope ya'lls sunday is outstanding................. Double Thumbs up................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll off to the woods for more transporting of logs to the mill, Big Grin...... and then at lunch time got to take Manny to the dentist, so busy day,ya'll have at it, see ya'll later.......................... Double Thumbs up.........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's a lovely spring day out here on the left coast. A great day for me and Buddy to do nothing. I'll ask him when he wakes up.
hug to all the ladies!
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I got my move on over the weekend, thanks to great friends. It was a thrash from Thursday afternoon to Saturday night trying to clean, pack, etc, before starting Sunday morning. The rain stayed away, and as far as I know, no one got hurt, which was my largest concern. I still have to clean out the apartment, and move the garage, but I'm in my house now, and it's a good feeling. But I don't want to move again for a LONG time!

Floyd, you are a man that knows how to live! I'm envious! I could use that kind of a day.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll, looking like we jumped straight to summer for the next couple of days 84 the high,it was 79 yesterday................ Eyes...............it's kinda amazing how fast it can get hot and cold someone is always playing with the themostat........... No No Big Grin.........................................

Chuck,I'm with you on moving,man never realizes how much crap he gathers till he has to pack it up, I moved Hope 3 times when we first met and everytime in a 2yr. period we needed a extra truck each time, she been in Cana for 12yrs. ain't going to even think how many trucks it would take now, maybe I won't have to be in on the next move, Double Thumbs up............................................

Well hope all you folks have a great day it's back to the woods for me got to get done this morning and move to a new location this evening, I just love getting a new start every few weeks,prayers to all............... Praying Wave...............................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
just droppin in to say hey real quick!.... hot down here and summer is ready to burn here too!....hittin the door w/shorts on today!...(scary site)..lol..any-way...keep movin chuck and all yall else have a great day!....i got some up-dates on things i'll disclose later!.. Wave

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looks like we took that same jump up here into summer weather. I'm not arguing, because Friday spring comes back for a couple of days at least.

Mike, I told my best friend if I ever let the new house to accumulate this much crap, go ahead and kick my butt. When I moved out of my parents house, I did it in their mini van and a buddy's Ranger. Now I'm in a 24' UHaul, and still not all the way done.

WAO, stay cool down there, hope the updates are good news.

The Bucs finally got a little hitting last night, and the win. Pucks n Bucs tonight... Pens play at 7, and the Bucs are on after them.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,another hot spring, Hummaybe summer day, it got hot yesterday and nice again this morning and up to 87 today, the old log truck don't have much of a a/c unit on it, most of the time it's a 255 windows down at 55, but where we are at on these back roads it's a 235, help..but we do what we do to get by.................. Double Thumbs up.........................

10-4 on the crap Chuck, it's amazing the stuff we pick up and keep and as I've got old it's bigger crap.............. No No Big Grin................................

WO,you keep it cool down there it's summer time short sleeve short pants wearing weather,wait it's been that for me all winter................. Tongue.................................

Well ya'll have at it, I'm off to haul logs and spread the bark wherever I go..................... Eyes Wave............................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
good morning..spring is here !!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Another nice warm one, though we might get some April showers later on. Cooling off to spring temps Friday and Saturday, so I'm not arguing.

Mike, my truck AC is mph also. Big Grin It's a good feeling on nice days, put the windows down and cruise. It's the little crap that's getting me. Boxes of it. I'll get through it some day... year. Big Grin

WAO, good thing you wore jeans in the booth!

Susie, make sure you stop in the tower at the Fling to say hi to Jared Pennington, one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, great announcer, racer, and try to get him singing. Big Grin I hope you have a blast there.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Well Mark left this morning for the Spring Fling, I am flying in tomorrow night as I have way too much work that needs to get done by tomorrow and no one to do it but me. Oh the joys of being self employed.

Happy to hear you got all moved into the new house Chuck. I will stop by the tower in Vegas and introduce myself to Jared and tell him you sent me.

You all have a wonderful day and stay safe.

Hugs & Prayers all around
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll, off to the woods for a full day of playing with the equipment it looks like it'll rain tomorrow, day off woohooo, wait I off everyday............ Wink.............................

Susie ya'll have fun at the west side Fling, hope ya'll a bunch of luck.............. Double Thumbs up....................................Oh and tell Jared I said Duh huh, he'll no what I mean......... Tongue...............................

Ya'll have a good day.......... Praying Wave........................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
good morning gang, good luck Susie..we'll be pulling for you guys! Jared is crazy in a good kinda way, you can tell him I said that too Big Grin

Are you exhausted yet Chuck? a house is great but more work, still great tho. I was thinking as we have been "picking up limbs" that have fallen off the multitude of trees I've planted thru the last 25 years with the kids this week, what are we going to do when the kids are gone & Rick and I are too old to bend over (which is fast approaching lol) with all these limbs?? lol

Thinking it would be nice to be off everyday sometimes Mike Car Floyd hug grt pics Allen of the family...hope you all have a fun day!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
GOOOOOOOOOD THURSDAY MORNING EVERYBODY. Hi Michero

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post