DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good morning drr ppl.

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Mannie!! Your first graduation! Good for you!
Marty your in my prayers!

Mr. Price, how is your grand daughter doing? Been thinking about her!

Nikki is still doing well, she's eating a little each day! Karen got to go home Saturday night and spent time with Ashley! Both Bob and Karen are in good spirits considering the ups and downs! They do hear our prayers and they thank you!
Now I have to hold my breath for my sister. She has lost so much weight in a short time and now she has to have blood work done and tests done over the next month or so! So more prayers are needed!
Rain here again today! Hopefully this weekend will be nice for racing. We all need a stress reliever! Have a great day and don't work too hard! Just smile!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

The size of this board gives a lot of credibility to our sport and the support we give to each other. I'm proud to be a member of such a great group.
I'm also proud to be an athletic supporter. Is that phrased properly? Guy, help me out here!

I couldn't leave it on a totally serious note. As Mike knows I don't have a serious bone in my old body.
Rolling

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Congratulations to Mannie, Mike! That's the good stuff. My niece has her kindergarten graduation tomorrow evening.

Guy, I hope you find your keys.

Christine, prayers for your sister.

And you're still slacking on the anti-rain dance! The forecast is turning against us again for Saturday.

Floyd, you're right about that. Racers are the best people.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Ma, grandaughter is doing fine I reckon. She has called a couple of times but I kinda "layed on her hard" night before last about how what she had done was hurting her mom, her brothers and her grandparents and I think she is thinking about that as she didn't call me back last night! Still, after waking up this morning, feel stupid about losing my keys in Costco yesterday! The wife was gonna walk 3 miles to bring me her set of keys to I could get in the Trailblazeer. I am gonna go back by there today to see if anyone turned the keys in!
Still can't figure how they got outa my pocket as I kept my hands on the cart so I didn't run over anyone and never put my hands in my pockets! Hope Mouse stays out those "strange holes" in Vegas! Would hate to see him get slapped around! Glad Nikki is on the road to full recovery! Tell her she is my "American idol"! We need to see a picture of her sometime! Mike, get a big picture of Mannie with that diploma too! Deserves "American Idol' recognition also! You all have nice "T" day and don't get stuck in the mud! Wink Big Grin Eyes Banging Head I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Thanks all ya'll guy's and gal's,we just got back from graduation and it went well,they are 3 kindergarden classes there,and 18 to 20 in each class,so it was fun seeing all the kids in cap and gowns,and Mannie kept playing with his tasial and acting shy,till I got him smiling about half way threw,by acting silly and making faces at him,I love seeing that big smile,with him missing his front teeth,when he smiles now he looks just like me,as mine are missing too, Eyes Tongue didn't want him to feel like he was the only one without front teeth,anyways all of ya'll are right,it all goes so fast,before you know it it will be high school time,I'll have go get Guy and Floyd when that happens and us race with our walkers at his senior graduation,now that would be a sight,what about them serious bones Floyd................. Car Car Car Rolling..........................

Ma page good to hear from you come on by when you can and join us on the good morning thread glad to have you and you can bring George if you want too, Wink Smile.........We're just a bunch of good folks that like to say howdy............

Well time to get at it, done talk to much again,quess I need another nap,can't let Floyd and Guy get ahead of me on those naps,since's it's muddy and raining,I bet Marty gets one in too today........... Hum Big Grin...................................See ya'll after while...............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Looks like the hot link from Nikki's care page will work. This is from last week. She is 6. Yesterday the nausea was back, so she didn't eat much, and the oral meds had to be changed back to IV. Racers are the best people.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck,you're great,it's so good to see her beautiful face,she sure is a Angel,tell her I said she is beautiful and now everytime Mannie and myself pray I'll see that sweet face,God Bless her and her family,and you Chuck and Ma Brewer for keeping us up to date,and we will be praying for Ma B's sister..............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Chuck, awesome picture. She is a little doll. Give her as pat on the butt from one of her "friends" out here on the left coast. We're all thinking of her particularly when we can put a face to the name.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That's my hero!! "Thinking of Nikki"

Thanks Chuck!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ma Brewer-Christine,

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
We don't need no Britons to tell who America's Idol is! She's got it hands down! Thanks for letting us put a face with a name! Keep fighting Nikki! Wink Big Grin I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and the rest of the gang.

BB T.G.I.F. to you all Car

BB2 good luck and be safe

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,hope all is well this another wet day here,last day of school for Mannie today,summer vacation,I can remember those days,but bearly.

Well hope everybody get to race this weekend and be safe traveling and good luck,thinking of Nikki,seeing her pretty little face mean so much,thanks again guy's......................See ya'll afterwhile......................................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn folks.
Time to go play in the mud today. We have gotta get them footers mopped up and try again come Monday, give them the weekend to dry out.

Ma Page, I am sure glad that you can keep your feet dry now. It was a pleasure to get that done for you.

Chuck thanks for posting that picture of Nikki. She's a cutey. We will keep on praying for her.

We get to have our granddaughter this weekend, the wife is picking her up this evening and I take her back Mon. morn. I guess I may take her to the zoo. Maybe plant some beans, chase goats and chickens, take naps and watch cartoons. Boy sounds like fun.
Hey Hawks, Think you could send us some of them rice crispies with redi-whip and sprinkles, lots of sprinkles. Smile Smile

Well, ya'll have a goodern.

OBTW, Thanks MA Brewer for the continued prayers.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Marty,I'll send them right over,hope ya'll have fun this weekend,and I know you will.
Did you see the post about baby shunks the guy found under his barn in Ohio,I made the mistake of telling Mannie about them,and he said Dad are we going to get them,we are animal rescurers Dad,I said thats to far to go.LOL

And ain't this a great bunch of folks to be associated with,I'm talking about some good neigbors,THE GOOD MORNING FAMILY,THE BEST...........................................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Marty that sounds like FUN! Can I come too? I miss living on the farm! My Dad would get really mad at me when I left the chickens loose! Enjoy your weekend!

Today, Bob and Karen are meeting with all of Nikki's doctors to go over what the next step is. Nikki will also have a CT scan done due to her fevers. Her kidney tests were all good. Thank God! So, say extra prayers! You can't see it on the picture, but Nikki has the most deep blue eyes, and I love that smile!

I hope the rain has gone! Too much lightening and thunder last night! Lost our power, again!
Have a great weekend of racing! Be safe! Enjoy each other and laugh alot!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,
It's the start of my weekend and I'm ready. Goin to go down and argue with Mickey Thompson about that slick that's coming apart.
Today is my oldest's birthday, 43. Who would have thunk that anybody as young looking as me could have a youngin 43 yrs old?

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
How precious Nikki is!! She looks so strong to only be a little girl. Praying for a complete healing for Nikki.

My Lil Man's last day of kindergarten & Madi's last day of 3rd grade Frown I don't want them to grow up...Marty, I just wanted to let you know I think of you often & am still praying for God to comfort you. I can't even begin to imagine the pain you must carry with you.

I hate telling the kids bye, but they are all excited to spend the weekend with Gan'ma, get to go to a water park...Rick & I are headed to Richmond to see what we can do.

Hope you guys have a great weekend, lite sum lamps gang!! Ditto on the great family! Cool

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of frontpage
posted Hide Post
Good mornin' guys and gals. The Lord has given us a beautiful, sunny day with blue skies here in Roanoke. Sounds like perfect race weather, which is what I intend to do tomorrow.
Marty, sorry you won't be with us tomorrow, but I know you and Lacey will have a wonderful weekend. She is a lucky little girl to have so many people to love her.
Well, I've got to go to work (if you can call what I do work) (I spend all day with my husband). May God bless you all and keep you safe over the weekend. Talk to you on Monday. Ma Page

Posts: 221 | Location: roanoke,va | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good morning drr ppl.

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post