DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Is Monday again.
Hope everybody had a great weekend.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck and Floyd, sometimes it's just not your weekend, we had a blast though...Adiayn loves the Racers for Christ for Kids group and he got to meet and hang out with a lot of the other racers kids. Madi decided she was too old to go this year Frown but we had a lot of fun too!
happy fathers day Floyd, your kids are lucky to have you hug
thoughts and prayers all around...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Thanks, Michelle. I've got good kids. I even got a face book message from #2 daughter that hasn't spoke to me for a couple of years. Glad you had a good time. Better luck at the next one.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hope Monday finds you well. Happy belated Father's Day to you dads out there.

Good to see you Floyd, hope you and Buddy are doing well. How is mom? I hope you get more messages from #2 daughter. Smile

Michelle, did you see my picks? I had you and Mia in the SC final. Big Grin You both ran into some tough customers. And I'm late, but, COME FOOTIN'!! Big Grin

Mouse, I hope you and yours are doing well. How is your mom?

Mike, you come footin' too! Big Grin

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I did see your picks, and I thought they were pretty good lol...I just went for it & it didn't fall that way...I would love to come footin, every year I think I might actually do that...we'll see Big Grin

That's great to hear about # 2 daughter Floyd, life is too short to get mad and not talk to someone, there's really nothing important enough to make family or good friends act that way, kinda sad...but it happens.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning, another foggy kinda wet and nasty day here in logging heaven, lol, hopefully the rain will let up and we can work a little in a day or two me I'm liking the steady pay at the end of the week ain't had that in years....................... Double Thumbs up..............................

Got a sad ph. message yesterday a friend of mine that used to go racing with me a lot Robbie Hawks no kin took his on life early sat. morning after running into some serious health issues really was a surprise old Rob was a real layed back fellow, but we never know whats going on in a friend or family members mind, they can be down as low as you can go and still seem ok, really hate it but life is what it is sometimes unfair and unkind, but as hard as it can be you still have to try and keep it together, sometimes it works sometimes it don't............... Praying crying..........................................................

Well I hope ya'lls day is good me I'm the kind of fellow that trys to find a little good in all things but today is a little tougher than normal...................... Praying.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Supposed to be a mixed day, some rain around, but as long as it doesn't rain inside the garage, it's all good. My buddy Matt came over, he's cleaning up my wiring for me and adding in a new switch for my new electric water pump. Glad he is, he found my electric fan wire had a real hot spot on it and the insulation melted. Little scary.

Michelle, you know where to find us July 12-14! Big Grin Are you doing Norwalk, or Columbus?

Mike, a buddy of mine and I were just talking about this last week. It's a shame someone hurts that much that they see suicide as the best solution. Prayers for Robbie's family and friends.

You all have a good day.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone. Beautiful cool day out here on the left coast. I had a great time in Tennessee even though it was way to short. The daughter was completely surprised and very happy to see her mama. I'm thinking maybe instead of going out there once a year for 2 weeks, maybe I should go out 4 times a year for 4 days. I don't know we'll have to see if that would really work out.

So sorry to hear about your friend Mike, that is so sad when someone isn't able to see any hope at the end of the road. I really feel for the family he left behind, I'm sure it is devastating for them.

Chuck sounds like the new house is working out really well. I'm so happy for you.

Okay so after reading your post Ken on what you've been up to, I have to tell you I am exhausted. Maybe you and Ol What's Her Name should think about taking a week off & going to the beach or something.

Floyd so happy to hear about #2 daughter acknowledging you on Facebook, maybe things will get better between you.

Wave Michelle, Mouse, Christine, Allen & anyone I might have missed. You all have a wonderful day. Hugs & Prayers all around.
hug Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, computer is acting up this morning hoping it don't need to go to the puter dr.seems everytime it goes it's $60 bucks but it works right after it goes so hey you got to pay to play, I quess......................... Double Thumbs up.............................

Hey Susie hope all is well on your side of the USA weather here is krazy with a (K) I mean one minute it's hot one minutes it's cold, so you can wait a few min. and it will come around to suit you maybe.............. Hum Tongue................................

Well hope you all have a great day me I'm hoping to do something in a while probably will have something to do with mud since they are a lot of mud around....................... Double Thumbs up............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Beauty of a day here. Looks like we'll get warm this weekend. Still need to get the AC unit in the window.

Susie, so glad to hear it was a great visit, and a great surprise.

Mike, be safe in the mud!

Prayers going out to Transman/Steve Oldani.

You all have a good day.

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post

............... Cool...............

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll, got to get after it early today got a sour belly yesterday and came home early so got to make up for lost time and haul a early load this morning...................... Double Thumbs up.............................

Hope ya'lls day is great see ya'll after while............................. Praying Wave............................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Another beautiful day here, before the oven gets turned up a little. My engine will be done this weekend, picking it up Sunday morning and starting the thrash, hoping to be out with the Cutlass by next Saturday, if not Friday night.

WAO, awesome pic of your little business partner on FB. Does she want every car to be painted Barbie pink?

If y'all don't mind, my aunts could use some prayers. My godmother was in NC for my cousin's wedding, and she had a fall and broke her hip. She's undergoing hip replacement surgery right now. And my Aunt Honey is battling Parkinson's. My youngest sister stays with her during the day, and said our aunt had a meltdown Tuesday, cried herself to sleep, then got up and acted like nothing ever happened. Chances are it's the disease, but don't know for sure. Just sucks.

You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, prayers sent to the wHole crowd this morning Chuck, when it rains it pours they always said so sounds like ya'll are getting flooded................. Praying...........................

Well off to court again this morning with the kid that has been stealing and causing so much trouble around here sure hope to lay all this mess to rest today................... Praying.................................

Ya'll have a gooden and we'll catch up in awhile................................... Double Thumbs up.............................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Happy first day of summer!

My Aunt Helen, my godmother, is doing well after the hip replacement. She'll stay in NC and heal/rehab, before my cousin goes to pick her up and bring her home. My Aunt Honey is ok, but we all realize the end may be near. My dad and my aunts are looking at nursing homes today, as she needs 24 hour care. I just hope and pray she is comfortable and not in pain.

Mike, good luck with the court stuff, and be careful out there.

First day of summer, on a Friday, I think that calls for 2 scoops!
Ice Cream Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Chuck I have figured out our court system is more for the crooks than for the honest folks............. Mad..............
But if I was a crook it would be for the honest folks, so all is good I quess my new outlook on life took a hit yesterday but we will move on...................... Hum No No..................................

Hope all your folks get it straightened out Chuck, and when folks are at the end of the road sometimes it's tough watching them and letting them finish their race especially when they seem different than they were all their lifes so alls left is praying and helping them up when they fall, we will be praying................................... Praying...................................

I just can't believe I'm happy about working on sat. this week and it was my idea, man I love my job, or are getting ready for a break down very odd...................... Eyes Wink.........................

Ya'll have a great weekend and prayers all around......................... Praying Wave............................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Mornig Mike, and Everyone;

Sorry about the court issues Mike. It does seem like its set up to protect the guilty.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I finally got through all the VA stuff. Some the the appointments got screwed up, bug everything turned out just fine. It appears that I am a bit healther than I thought. Minor things, but it is pretty much all looking good.

Today is our last day here in Rockport. Had a lot to do to get ready, but spread it over more than a week, so this decrepit old **** was able to handle it OK.

Tomorrow, load up Peg's flowers and pots and such, back the truck under the 5th wheel, and away we go. About a 4 hour tow to our new place, so no big deal there. Air conditioning is a wonderful thing in a truck.

Well, gotta go. do have some running around to do today, so better get to it.

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Mouse hows the knee doing, my joints in this humidity feels rough, hope you're doing ok...............................

Ken yea the court systems is set up for the crooks only because most law makers are crooks, not all of them but all law makers are lawyers and they know real well how to twist the laws around and make them what they want them to be for who ever they are trying to get off for doing their criminal activities, so I've learned you must think like a crooked lawyer when going after crooks, I'll have my day in court with this kid and when I do they will be know mistakes about what I have to do............................ Double Thumbs up..................................

And Ken so glad to hear you are doing well I had my 4month diabeties check-up last mon. and my a-1c was 6.6 my dr. was happy that's the best it's been in a while, so as I like to say I'm HELL when I'm Well, but I'm SICK a lot, Hum No No Big Grin...................................sounds like you fit that bill yourself, take care of youself and old whats her names flowers cause when flowers are damaged mama ain't a happy camper at all............. Wink Wave................................

Prayers out to all of you folks and we'll see ya'll afterwhile.......................... Praying hug Double Thumbs up................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
I was gonna ask this last time, but forgot.

Is there a legal way that I can require Ol' what's her name to remain on this planet while we are together? When she is out with the girls, I really don't care what planet they visit, but I am barely adequate at understanding her when she is on Earth. When she strays off to whereever she goes, I am completely at a loss as to understanding her. She seems to be making more and more off planet excursions lately. I am just looking for a way to keep her on Earth so that I have a chance of understanding what ever she is talking about.

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post