DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
gooood morning everybody.

how is everyone?

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Howdy all from the beautiful campus of University of Southern Indiana. Well been twenty four hours since daughters surgery and things could'nt have worked out better. Knee was in much better shape than originally thought to be. No major reconstruction needed and she should be up and going strong in six weeks. Guess training with her boy friend who is an amature body builder had it's benefits. Dr. said it was very rare for her knee to be in condition it was and that was a blessing. Well hope yuo're al having an enjoyable Good Friday and a Happy Easter. Also don't forget the true reason we are celebrating this holiday for. A far greater sacrfice was givin than any of us will be able to repay.

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Wonderful news. Wishing your daughter a speedy recovery!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
mtd44, did she have knee surgery? I know that on a lot of the knee surgeries they do these days, while the patient is still out, the use (not sure of the spelling) capcion which is taken from hot chile peppers and they pour it on the wounds and find that heeling is much faster than without using it! When I had 18" of intestines and 4" of colon removed they were amazed at how fast my intestines healed up! Told them it was from all the real hot mescan food I eat that has a lot of capcion in it as that is what makes chile pepper hot! Glad she is doing well. I should start pouring some on my knee instead of eating it I guess! It is getting better but still have to use a cane now and then even though the fall (slip) outa my trailer was on March 1! Someone told me to soak it in cider but she slapped the shyt outa me when I tried that! Banging Head No No Hum I'm stupid Big Grin Wink Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
U R too much sometimes, Guy. Big Grin
Glad to hear you're doing better. & I hope you get/got good news from the engine guy. Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster Cool and the rest of the DDR gang.
The weekend is here!

BB headin out to test this morning Car

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
There's a swap meet there also.....you sellin anything?
I'm goin to spend 50 bucks today on something....not icecream.

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning all, Madi & I are racing in the TN mtns today...hope you all have a great day & an even Happier Easter tomorrow!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
G'mornin, & Happy almost Easter!

Y'all have fun and be careful up in dem dare Mtn's Wink

Pop called wanting a shoe for Old Blue, last nite. Headin out the door to do some foot-feedin.

Lee - Hopin it's like ridin' a bicycle Cool Car

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Folks,
Another lovely day in paradise. Today I'm going to finish servicing my truck, since I got all that rest last weekend I'm ready.
Stopped by my sons house last nite and helped him crate up a motor for a customer in France. Goin to take it to my shop today and ship it Monday. This one is all paid for, wire transfers, no credit cards.
Guy, any word on your motor condition? Holler if you need some parts, Jim Van Gordon does a lot of small block roundy round motors and always has extra parts.
Have a good day, everyone!

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, ya'll.
Been a busy week, out of the house early and back in late.
Think I may head to the local track and do some spectating this evening. I have a few more things to do to get the car ready. Maybe next week I will make it out, dont know.
Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of et7338
posted Hide Post
We're going to pick up my Dodge from the dealer this morning,lift pump went out while in Huntington Beach.Then I'm going to finish getting my Camaro ready for a PSCA event at Vegas next weekend.Tommorrow is Easter,going to church with my daughters and grandsons,then the big Easter Egg Hunt.

Posts: 575 | Location: hesperia | Registered: October 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
I am making a few final tuning adjustments to car so I can race tonight. Son is staying w/wife to help with my 2-1/2 week old grandson.

I had a small bog so I changed squirter and pump cam to give it a stronger shot on launch.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday. Big Grin

Posts: 3087 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy everyone,can't say morning,cause it ain't morning,can't sleep at night for coughing,dang allergy's,so slept in this morning,looking like a beautiful day tomorrow for Easter,so much to be thankful for,lets all remember Bob's little girl Nikki,and all the folks in Ark.and Tenn.that lost their homes and the Mother and baby that lost their lives,and pray that they are'nt anymore,MsFurr you and Madi have fun and be safe,and hope all you folks have a wonderful Easter weekend,and lets all remember the reason for this season,and check those eggs before you put them in your baskets...... Wink Big Grin.............Ya'll have a GOODEN..........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Saturday! Good luck to those going racing. Still waiting for safety equipment to come in so I can get my license. Helmet, gloves and neck collor in so far.

Have a safe and Happy Easter! Hug your kids, tell your ever lovings that you love them!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Steve, hope that Easter bunny dropped you a big old egg! If I hid eggs from grandkids they know they will all be up high cause I don't "bend over" very easily cause if I do, wife is there pulling my shirt down so my "cleavage" don't show! Floyd, got engine delivered to engine builder yesterday around noon so they will be tearing into it next week sometime. Headers were sent off to Crisco for re-coating in Tennessee, tranny line pressure guage was sent to Bryan at BTE as needle fell off guage and converter has arrived at Continental in CA! My stuff is scattered all over the country and glad it is either there or on it's way cause it is raining here in Arizona this morning! Maybe my wife will finally realize that I had my reasons for wanting to get engine out yesterday and why I was kinda in a hurry to get everything delivered or shipped! She didn't know I was a weatherman too! Tranny is under the car on a jack so it is protected also--sure hope I closed all the windows well! Hope those tornadoes didn't hit any of you fine folks and hope those Oklahoma fires missed all the folks
there also! You all have a good Easter weekend! Big Grin Banging Head I'm stupid Busted Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster!

BB Happy Easter to all Car

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
GOOD EASTER MORNING ALL!
HOW U DOING MR HAWKS FINE I HOPE.
HOPING TO HANG EM HIGH NEXT SAT.

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post