DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Y'all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning all. Just another day of job searching. Today is my little one's birthday. The big 2.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Having a nice warm day today, low 80s. Not too many of those left in 2016 for us, I'll gladly take it.

Mouse, it takes the Dolphins beating my Steelers to get you back in here? Big Grin Good to see you here too.

1258, awesome, happy birthday to your little girl!

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Speaking of jobs. I got offered one at Lowe's for Department Manager. It's a huge cut compared to what I was getting at the last job, but it's good experience to have.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Evening guy's... everyone seems to be good..

Camaroracer, What I have learned in the pass is that its easier to find a job when your already employed. Big two , that should be a big party!!!

Chuck , I re-thought racing last Saturday night .... Sure glad I did too, gate time was 11 am and they had problems with the show so they ended up with a split in final after a bad Super Gas wrecked. Around 10pm....

Have a great hump day.....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
just another day down here in the country. leaves have started to fall so I guess that is the next project.....Big Mike still stuck on face place-----where has everyone gone. 1258 every experience ads to your resume and is one more thing to fall back on. It will get better.

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! My Friday, off to Mason Dixon tomorrow afternoon for the SBRA bracket finals. Hoping to be rolling in the daylight tomorrow, to enjoy some of the scenery through the hills of PA and MD. It looks like Friday may get washed out, but dry on Saturday and Sunday. My last competition weekend until next season, hoping to make it a good one.

1258, good luck with whatever you decide.

J, I hope the SG racer was ok. I hate seeing wrecks.

Fern, good luck this weekend. My opinion of leaves is, nature took care of them for eons without man raking them, works for me now. Big Grin

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning all... Weather in AZ is about 8 degrees above the average , kind of tried of the heat. Mornings in high 50s which make it nice, but 94 degrees by noon is just no fun for a fall afternoon... LOL

Chuck, the young lady in the S/G car was ok but the car was a total loss....here is a link

http://arizonaautoscene.com/20...ss-motorsports-park/

Have a Great day everyone....

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Condolences to our friend Ferndale. Faye passed away last night.
Praying

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
So sorry, Fern. May God bless you and the family during your time of need.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Been a rough day---Thanks everyone

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Fern so sorry about your loss. I really am.

I accepted offer yesterday from Lowes in the morning, but then got a better offer yesterday from a company that's in the same industry my last job was in. Will have to tell Lowe's I'm out. Was excited to hear the news.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all... not much going on here, spending most my time leading my workers to use their heads to stay in the game.... LOL

Camaroracer , that's is some great news , very happy it worked out for you....

Fern, words cannot tell you how I feel about your loss, please take of yourself as you go thru this.

Chuck, you already for this weekend...GOOD LUCK!!

Everyone take care of yourself!!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Have a fun and safe weekend.
See y'all.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It's Monday again.
Have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Yes it is morning----guess we been holding back

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Fern,
Did you get on the track?

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Yes Sir---pretty funny but I did get there and went down the track 5 times. Won 1 round Big Grin Double Thumbs up

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody.
Y'all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Glad you are here Mouse---lot of our friends abandoning ship. Guess the grass is greener on face place. Haven't seen Chuck for a week?