DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck, I did put them on my Facebook page, so check them out. There's just 3 of them, but I thought they turned out good. One of them shows a little "finger" from the base that was trying to form, buy just couldn't. It was coming directly at me, so I got a real good look at it as it went over my head.
Had my Dr's appt this morning. The knee is doing ok, but no racing for me until at least the end of May. That just really sucks. Oh well, guess I'll just have to be a thorn in their side once I get out there.
See y'all later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I gotta brag a little on our weather. It was mid 80's yesterday and we gonna get more of the same today. welcome
Chewy and I had a good day, went to Costco and got supplies, went to the race shop, had some lunch and compared checks we got from the March Meet. Something is wrong with my math. Spent 400 for towing fuel, 100 for race gas, 500 for hotel, 200 for food and scotch, 100 for entry and got 95 for 1/4 rd finish. Banging Head I guess I'll put the 95 towards a toter and stacker so I can save on hotel bills. That must be where the most can be saved.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
morn.ya'll,it's nice down here too floyd!be nice to go racin',if a guy had something to race!it makes me wonder sometimes why a person would trade a perfectly fine -ready to race t/k s/p car for a roller? i guess sometimes you have to back-up to go forward. when it's said and done i'll be happy,i've wanted a dragster for 30 yrs! hope this message finds all doing well and of good health today. how's it going w/you mike? how's that knee mouse? the good report was welcome i'm sure! morn. msfurr,you too chuck! read Gal. 5:16 be-blessed--Allen111--

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,Floyd and Allen,you guys are out early this morning,I took advantage of this rainy morning to sleep in,but with Mannie around,well lets just say,not to good, Wink...........love my boy........ hug.............as for sleeping in,I think he goes with you can sleep when you're dead idea, No No...........just kidding,but I don't get why I need to be up to watch him race his HOT WHEEL CARS,but it is fun to here him comment on me being the winner and running 300 mph, Eyes Tongue............my little boy has the speed bug since about 3yrs.old............... Big Grin....................

Prayers to all,and have as good of a wet day as you can and be safe ifn you get to get out and go racing,or whatever you're going to do today................... Praying.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone. I haven't posted lately, as tax season is really kicking my butt this year. Going to be busy working today, but after this weekend, things will slow down a bit and I will have more time keep up with you all. Mike, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. You gotta make sure to drink a lot of water or whatever, dehydration will wreck havoc on your body, as you now know. Mouse glad to hear the knee is coming along. You'll be back in the race car before you know it.
Wow, sounds like they definitely got the bugs out of Michelle's car, you go gettem girl. W.A. the wires on the head made me lmao, great picture.
Floyd, the weather here is beautiful too, it really felt like spring yesterday and looking forward to another beautiful day today.
Hey Chuck, maybe my Sharks and your Penguins will meet in the finals for the Stanley Cup.
Well gotta go take care of a couple of clients, so I will see you all later.
Hugs and prayers to all my friends. hug Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone.
Just got back from my daughters gymnastics meet. I'm so proud of my baby girl. 3 blue ribbon and 1 red. Lucky for her she looks like her momma, and has my athleticism.
I pray that all of you guys on the east side of the big river are doing ok with the storms.
It's an absolutely beautiful day here in Northeast Okla, and I think I'll go out and enjoy it.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning you guys,a little windy here dis morning just seen a crow flying backwards,to keep the buds and pedals from the trees of out of his eyes.......... Eyes...........I quess when he turns around afterwhile,he'll be like a jet plane taking off,with all that built up air blowing out........... I rule..................ok,enough humor there Hawks........... No No.............it's tough when you talk to yourself alot,it makes caring on a conversation with others like,well you dummy(thats what I call myself)can't believe folks get offended being called dummy,I don't...... Hum.......go figure............... Tongue............................

Ok,prayers all around and please be safe out there,and I hope all are safe after the storms blowed through,and have a blessed Sunday and a good start to the week,me and myself are going to relax and watch DEGA on TV today,(look I just texted ya'll)popcorn anyone,a two liter of diet Dr.Pepper and popcorn and Dega on Sunday,don't get no better than that.................... Ice Cream.................

MH waiting on the big un at Dega............woohoo.............as long as nobody gets hurt,it's like bumper cars on steriods............. Eyes....yeehaw....................

Mouse,I know you're mighty proud,thats a bunch of ribbons,congarts to the little one.........give her a woohoo from me and Mannie............. not worthy................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin' ya'll...just popped in to show my face real quick! gotta burn out of here to the church house!--God has been good to me,gonna give Him some time!--be-blessed,talk later!---111---

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy folks,prutty here this morning,looks like the storms done alot of damage in N.C. and Va.and other places,but around Raliegh,and south of Raliegh,it got bad,lots of damage and loss of life,prayers to all that were impacted in the path of the storms,and hope you all can get it all staightened up before to long,God Bless all.............. Praying...........................

Prayer out to all the GM thread guys and gals this morning,hope your weekend was safe and hope you have a great week............. Praying.....................

Hey Chuck Wave.............some mornings you just need a friendly face and a wave,that little guy right there does the trick,like your good ole dog,never ask for a thing.... Wave......................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
afternoon!-horrible news about the storms,prayers are sent! nice down here today, just a little warm Cool hope the day is going ya'llz way. i'm doing just fine! get set for a blessed week everyone! Angel---111---

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
popped in to say Mornin'-- all is well here!-it's the 2nd. mon. of the week! sold some work this morn. already so gotta love that! it's called just enough, just in time. remember, when yer down to nothing, God is up to something! ya'll be blessed today,ya hear? -111-

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,up late this morning,sad news about the storms that hit the state this weekend,prayers to all that lost their lives and homes,and on the same note,sad to see the pic.on the thread about Steve Tayors old race car,I know they can be replaced,but still makes your insides turn......... Frown Praying......................

Ok,prayers to all you guys,have a gooden,and well see ya'll in awhile.................. Praying.........................

Hey Chuck ........ Wave...................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning my friends.
Gods blessings are all around, so get out and enjoy them.
Prayers to all.
Have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Had me a 3 day weekend with yesterday off. Rained out of our opener at PRP Saturday, slept wwwaaaayy in, til noon, felt real good. Helped my buddy a little, getting his Dart fired up Sunday, that car is going to move, burnin' some corn. My buddy helped me out yesterday, fixing a bad breaker in the fusebox, now I have power in the garage again.

Mouse, I saw the FB pics, very cool. Even cooler is your daughter doing so well in the gymnastics meet. I know how proud I am as an uncle, so I can only imagine how you all feel as parents.

Susie, that would work for me! The Pens have played great the last month or so, really coming together without Sid or Malkin.

Hi Mike! Wave That's good stuff, with Mannie and his Hot Wheels. I still have mine, and still buy 'em too! Big Grin I hope you're hydrated and feeling better. How is mom?

Michelle, Christine, Floyd, where y'all? Michelle, you best be keeping that chin up. Someone people don't know yet, the whoopin' and whomp whomp they're in for! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi gang, tired, work, taxes, and I just really, really hate losing & slumps... but hope you're all doing good, prayers all around.

chin up Chuck, thank u...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,still praying for the folks in N.C.and Va.to have strength and put their faith in God,to get through these storms....................... Praying.........................

Michelle,you're not in a slump,look around,things are cool beans,atleast you're getting to race,and enjoy a little speed,there's alot that can't at this time,you know what I mean,just count the wins,don't count the loses and BOOM you're not in a slump................. Hum Big Grin...........................

Good day to all,and prayers to all my GM Drr family and friends,lets do this thing........................ Cool...............................

Hey Chuck, Wave.......Moms hanging in there,lots of pain in her legs,but pushing on,thanks for asking,and I was having a tough spell yesterday,and thought of your aunt and how tough she is,it gives me incouragement when feeling down to think of her,hope she's fine,hope you have a fine day my friend.............................

Floyd,hope you're fine,and was petting our jack russell yesterday and thinking she's getting up in years,and knowing one day she won't want to ride the gator with me nomore,or can't,and think about our special friends,and thought about ol chewy,friends like these are great.......................hope the critter ain't come back,bet he heard,Mannie and I was coming to relocate him or her,and left town.......... Eyes I'm stupid................but ofcourse thats just me thinking out loud.............. Laughing .....................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I know, don't get me wrong, I tend to be my toughest critic but sitting in the pits Sat watching the wind & rain with good friends, great food & the best family a girl could ask for then coming home to see the destruction that was happening all around us makes you realize what is really important. And, you are right, it is pretty cool to go 180+. Dad & I were looking thru his scrapbook, sev clippings from the local track over the past couple of years, all saying I was low qualifier of the event and I asked Dad, "remember all those days when I was young at Elk Creek with you, racing with all those huge name racers (now), watermelons laying in the creek to get cold(p'bly from Hawks market lol), pitting next to the 'waterhose' so we could run water thru the radiator hose, putting ice on the intake...would you have ever thought then your little girl would someday have the fastest car there? & a dragster at that!" lol Dad said he would've never imagined it, good memories...just like the ones we're making now.
Thanks to my DRR Morning family for always keeping it real, love you guys!
prayers all around, hope e'one feels better!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin'! and you knock it off msfurr!! you're a winner on and off the track! hey mike, you feelin' better? hope that knee is gettin' right mr.mouse! morn. chuck.susie,mr.staggs-thanks for the guest appearance at "THE HALL" i even saw 442 there! who knows, you guys could be on the list! Wave probably not though Big Grin ya'll have a good day!! God is able!! Wink

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! It's a hockey night in Pittsburgh! Game 4 against the Lightning, let's go Pens! Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave Good to hear about mom. My aunt is doing well, so well, she's out in Oregon, with her granddaughter, who is about to make my aunt a great-grandma. I hope your tough spells go away.

Michelle, you're human, and even though you know, and we know, and we know you know, ya know? that real life is good, feelings just are, they exist, and all you can do is keep on tryin'. Those are some good memories. And you got plenty more to make!

WAO, Mouse, Floyd, lurkers, how y'all?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all, Wave..........................
Sleep yea me too............................
Wave.......................................