DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sorry I been absent. Mama not doing to good, niece had a baby, grass growing, winter coming, you all know how it goes. Chuck you are supposed to fix it before you go. Wink
Everyone have a good day

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
!Quiet out here on the western front. Weather has cooled off and switched to fall. Buddy is happy as a puppy with two peters.
Y'all have a go Praying Angel hug oden.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Good looking weather here to start the first full week of October, mid 70s and sunny. Once the leaves start changing, I hope there are a few more of these dry, clear, sunny days. It will happen quick. Some trees have started.

Fern, sorry to hear, you all are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish it had given me a problem before Friday, so I could have run for the $$!

Floyd, any racing coming up for you?

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Thinking about ya, Fern. Hope everything goes well.
Chuck, right now I'm planning on the March Meet. Any more than that, I don't know. I'm feeling good, just so lazy somebody has to squeeze me to ****. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thanks Floyd and Chuck. Mama still not doing to good. Got non working trans out of car and good one that I took out ready to put back in. Hope to make the powerfest at Rockingham. Hurricane watch right now with state of emergency here. Hope it stays off the coast. You all have a good day.

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My Friday, looking forward to racing this weekend, KRP's annual Halloween themed race, ton of fun, good payouts. For something different, I think I'm going to double class, and try my luck against the box class in addition to no box. Saturday and Sunday I'll double enter in no box, hope to do some good, paying $2k each of those 2 days.

Floyd, that's some funny stuff, right there! Big Grin Glad you're feeling good. No fall reunion for you?

Fern, take care of yourself down there. I hope the thing turns out to sea quick and spares a lot of people the damages.

You all have a great day! And it's ice cream time!
Ice Cream Ice Cream

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck, sorry to hear about your troubles with racing at the $10ks. I was watching for you.

Fern please stay safe buddy.

Job hunting continuing. Not easy that's for sure.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Back to work for a few days. Gotta admit, watchin the posting about the D7 ET Finals this last weekend made me miss it a lot. All my friends were there and I was sitting in my recliner. Better get off my dead a$$ and get ready to go back at it next year. Just might have to order a new trailer. Hmmmm! Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
How is everyone? Here in NC many are flooded, 14 confirmed dead and the water is still rising in the east as all this rain tries to get to the ocean. Probably many of my racing friends are affected and flood water ain't no joke. We are fine here. Trans deal turned out to be more of a project than anticipated. Bolts provided for Ultra Bell were to long and bottomed out so I broke one off in the case. Had to remove pump to get it out but it is all fixed and under the car ready to install. Mama has not improved and I deal with it day by day. Nothing I can do to make it better. Things could be a lot worse. Hey thanks to anyone on here that helped Tommy Miller--he is a good kid. Have a good one till next time.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I hope you all had a good weekend. I had a nice long one. Rain got us Friday, the purse got increased for Saturday and Sunday, but I couldn't get out of second round either day. Still a good time with good friends. Nice day yesterday, went walking in a state park on a couple of my favorite trails.

Thanks, 1258. I hope your hunt lands some big game soon. Everything good with your wife and little one to be?

Floyd, I hope you get out there and have some fun.

Fern, glad you are good where you are. Sorry to hear there isn't improvement. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning guys.... not much going on in my world. Had to skip ET Finals in Vegas, but worked at a friends hot rod shop on Saturday to help out. Best part was it was just like hanging out and answering the phone... LOL
The friend who went ended up winning Super pro ROC Div.7 and is going to Pomona so I'll be filling in again.... LOL This time his wife will go, so I'll need to do a little more.... hahahaha

What's happening with Mike, I don't do face book so I'm out of the loop...

I sure wish we could stop this election and start over, we do not deserve either of these two... I wonder what's next?

Fern, every time is see one of your post I say a little pray for your better half. Hope she gets better soon...

Everyone Have a Great Day.......

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thanks RED---it s a little rough here for sure but it is what it is and bigger folks than I keep working for a turn around. She would tell me to go to the track if she could. She always did......trying to go to Rockingham next week for Tonys race. He works awful hard on it.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Nice looking stretch here for October, 60 today, 70s tomorrow into mid next week. Going to the demo derby with friends tonight, a little intentional crashing, been awhile since I've gone.

J, stinks to miss the finals. Congrats to your friend. I feel the same... these candidates are awful. Politics in general are awful. Mike is still active on FB. He can go online there, but not here, I guess. Wave

Fern, I hope you get to race next weekend.

Ice cream time again! You all have a great weekend!
Ice Cream Ice Cream

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Chuck trans is in. Still have to hook up shifter, drive shaft, and 1 muffler and it will be ready.....been out shooting this morning getting sighted in so I can go shoot some food next month-----You all have a good day.
It moved this afternoon forward and backwards and trans brake worked. Far better than what I took out Double Thumbs up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ferndaleflyer,

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
My youngest and her family were coming through town yesterday on their way to Disneyland and wanted to stop by for lunch and a little get together with brother and other sister. Lucky for me she reminded me that today is her birthday. Tomorrow is her sisters birthday and Friday is her sister-in-laws birthday. So I called it a birthday party and I'm a hero. Better lucky than good. I'm stupid
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Race car is loaded so I get to try it this weekend. everyone have a good day

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I hope everyone had a good weekend. The demo derby was fun Friday night. Only test and tune Saturday, but I was helping out and announcing, ton of cars as the good fall air helps people run personal bests. Crappy Steeler game yesterday. Good thing my buddy bought a new to him Fox body for me to take a look at.

Fern, good to hear the trans is working as it should. I hope you have a good weekend with it. If you want to send any deer jerky up this way, I won't argue. Big Grin

Floyd, that's good stuff, way to make some magic happen.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone.
Very long time since I've been here.
Hope everyone is doing well.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Mouse,
It has been a long time. Glad you're back.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post