DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning folks,Floyd sounds like to me someone needs to go straighten that place out,and thanks for the prayers......from everyone...........

Plan is I go in the hospital thrusday and they will cut the side of my foot and take bone samples and drain fluid off ankle and if is the bone infection,they will start me on the strong IV antibiotic till Monday and then remove my left leg below my knee,this has to be done this way because of the new insurance laws,so it'll be as usual draw out,I'll let ya'll know how it goes,take care everyone....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Da mn it Mike----you been my friend a long time and I can't tell you how I hate this....Good luck

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Reading this made me sick and mad, took me along time after seeing this "what to say" just hoping it turns out good..... Good luck

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, over center day. Couple of cooler days for August, before it warms up again for the weekend. I just hope it stays dry Saturday for racing.

Mike, I'm hurting for you. I sure hope you get good news, and get mended up.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all.....

Chuck, good luck with Saturday weather here has been pretty wet for the weekends.... LOL

Mike, we are still thinking about you and hoping for a good report.....

Floyd , have not hear from you , you still sitting out the Fontana team races..... With the ET Finals being there in September ,,,,

Have a great day ......

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Mikey, you keep your hands to yourself tomorrow. If you touch I will hear about it and might have to put a whippin on ya. Tongue

Yea J, the weather isn't cooperating. It's supposed to be hotter than a biatch this weekend and I just can't handle the heat like when I was younger. There is one more race before the finals so if I can win those and maybe make it on as an alternate but I'm not counting on it.A shame with it only 10 miles from home.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Stagg

Yea J, the weather isn't cooperating. It's supposed to be hotter than a biatch this weekend and I just can't handle the heat like when I was younger. There is one more race before the finals so if I can win those and maybe make it on as an alternate but I'm not counting on it.A shame with it only 10 miles from home.
Praying Angel hug

I'm unable to go , wish you could take my spot....
Wild Horse Pass is sending two teams of twenty for each class , and I'm 11th in points with one more race to go.....
Good Luck with that last race , I'm pulling for you to win......

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Beauty of a day here, right about 80 and sunny, low humidity. I wish I was playing hooky, go up to my favorite state park and tromp around the trails. Ah well. Got to pay the bills and buy gas.

J, seriously, wet weather? I thought yinz didn't know what that was in the summer time, with your dry heat. Big Grin

Floyd, the older I get, man, the more the heat wears on me. I hope you hit that home run and make it on the team.

Mike, thinking about you.

Fern, good luck at VMP.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Hey Good Morning Guy's...

Over the hump and getting closer to the end of work....

Chuck, that heat dry is just not happening we have 75 degrees with 65% in Tucson right now.......

Mike, hang in there buddy.....

Fern, Alright!!! Best of luck......

Have a Great Thursday..... Double Thumbs up

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey guys,I'm in the horsepitial as Guy used to call it,don't know yet what the plan is they sent bone bio.and fluid sample to check for infection,but they look to be tucking me in for the long haul know more when dr.comes by but seems to be starting me on the antibiotic for the infection and remove foot and part of leg Monday,we'll see,sorry to be spreading such gloomy news but right now it's all I got,thank you folks for your prayers,now I'm trying to figure out hand controls,I'll be called cheater,lol,got to have a plan ya'll take care................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Well still hanging at the hospital it's amazing how slow the labs are for normal old folks such as I,I'm waiting on the bone test and fluid test to tell if I lose my foot or not but they're moving like molasses,Dr.said could be the weakness of my bones and the pressure that I've been putting on the left foot since the right foot has been so messed up,and kinda like fluid you get on your knees so could all turn out good just pretty slow result,enough complaining could be all turning around to save my foot and with some new life changing in my daily routine could be all the Dr. Orders...............

Ya'll have a fun weekend I'll have a new report shortly I'm sure ya'll can't wait,lol..........

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to All!!!

Mike, if read that last post right that's great news......

Have a couple weeks with no racing . Looking to pull of my stock steering box off and rebuild ....
been pass due for years.... LOL

Have a great weekend to all, if your racing best of luck......

Ice Cream Ice cream Saturday is on the calendar!!!!! Double Thumbs up

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Another good looking day out there, wish I was out in it. Weather looking warm, but dry enough, for tomorrow, hopefully we get it in. And at least the Pirates salvaged 1 game out of the series with the Cards. I hope they do better against the Mets, but the back end of the pitching rotation is up.

Mike, pulling hard for you, hoping it turns out good for you. You're not complaining, you're just saying what's going on, and we're all on your side. Keep us posted.

I'm going to try to light a lamp or two tomorrow. And for sure, I will have some ice cream. Great weekend to all.
Ice Cream Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mikey, that sounds promising. Praying

It is hot out here. Buddy and I cooled it while there was a guy out in the driveway detailing the trailer. I told him he could wait and do it on a cooler day but he said he was fine. I did take him water. The trailer turned out *****in. A nice coat of wax and it looks better than when we got it. He did the wheels and tires too. Maybe nows the time to put it up for sale since it looks so good. Hum

Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi Gang, Mike hoping to hear from you, sorry to hear about you having to spend time in the hospital, praying you have got some good news.
Chuck, ice cream is always good...hope you lit some lamps!
Floyd, I've heard the weather is crazy hot out there, hope you and Buddy are staying cool...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Gang,good morning it is,good news the Dr.did more blood test and bone test and found that my foot did not have the bone infection being as bad as first thought,thanks everyone for the prayers and for a praying Dr.that just didn't see as much infections by the MRI and blood work as first thought so he tested some more,and I'm at home still have some problems with my foot,now thoughts are it is the diabetic problem of neruopghy so we will be taking more fluid off later this week and trying to fix this problem,but not losing my foot is great news,for me.............

And while in hospital they found that my Iron in my blood was super low,and that's why the low energy and feeling so bad, so it'll take a while and some walker and wheelchair riding and we'll be back out trying again,thanks again everyone of you folks for the thoughts and prayers,can't start to tell you all how much it all means..............

Fern hope you and mom are doing ok,Chuck,Nick,Floyd,Michelle and Susie,and anyone else I forgot hope ya'll had a great weekend and have a outstanding week.....................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Pretty warm day Saturday, I think it whacked me out a little. I couldn't hit the tree for anything. Dead late and under in first round of Modified, dead late and would have been dead on second round of Street. Oh well. I'll never complain about a bad day of racing. Especially after my friend, and one of my sponsors, Bob Jones, lost his wife on Saturday.

Mike, that is good news! I hope it keeps coming for you. Cast iron pan, grill yourself a good steak, that should help your iron levels a little. Floyd can give you cooking tips if you need 'em. Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nikki became an angel 6 years ago today. Ny thoughts and prayers to Karen, Bob, and Ashley.

crying Praying hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Tuesday to All!!!

Mike, That some great news! Keep that healing happening, My wife asked me three times during Monday why I was smiling.........LOL

Had some record breaking heat down here in the southwest. Had to pull my steering box off Saturday and was soaked in less than 10 minutes...... Dry heat my A$$.....

Chuck, when I'm dead late I swear people in the pits can hear me cussing all the way down track. LOL...........

Have a great week everyone..... Double Thumbs up

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day. Long Pirate game last night, made it to the 13th before I fell asleep. Going to tonight's game, hoping it's a Pirates win in 9, and the rain stays away.