DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good evening to all!!

Been one heck of a crazy day, just glad I only have 2 more hours ...........

Looking forward to Saturdays S/ST race, hope I remember how.... Been 6 weeks without being on the track.....

Southwest International Raceway has changed to Jim Hughes hands , with that comes a new name "Tucson Dragway" ....... WOW !!!

I hope everyone is doing great !! Have a great weekend.....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well the CEO of my company resigned. That ****ing sucked considering he was an amazing man. He will be missed by many in this company.

Other than that, it's my wife's and my anniversary.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,I believe it's time for bisquits and gravy again,I'll have sausage and eggs with mine,and a diet dr.pepper............

Ya'll have a fun weekend and be safe.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Another warm one today, supposed to get a little break with low to mid 80s and less humidity tomorrow. I'll take it. Not a points day tomorrow, but there is a bracket program, going to keep seat time going.

J, that was June for us, so much rain. Good luck!

1258, sorry to hear about the work stuff. Congrats on the anniversary! How long?

Mike, I was going to go for Frosted Flakes, but if you insist, I'll go biscuits and gravy, a little Red Hot on the eggs. Big Grin I hope you're doing ok.

Ice cream time...you all have a great weekend!
Ice Cream Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone!!!!!

I just want to say to everyone Have A Great Labor Day Weekend , Spend time with Family and Friends..... Race and Relax better know as R&R...........

Oh and don't forget the Ice Cream......... Ice Cream Ice Cream

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,just ate my pancakes and sausage this morning,I fixed it myself,I've been moving since they took my leg off two weeks ago thrusday I'm trying real hard to keep moving and it ain't really been that bad I'm just happy to be doing good,I've been changing my on dressings for the last three days,thank all you here at Drr for your prayers............

Well I hope all you have a great rest of the Labor Day weekend.....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, hope you all had a good holiday weekend. It was a warm one here, going to be again today, 90 and muggy. Weather is going to break in a couple of days, I just hope it stays dry for Saturday racing.

Mike, good that you're moving, I'm glad you're doing good.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon at all!!!

Wow!! Mike sounds like this will be a great week!! I'm very happy to hear all that news, read it this morning made my day.......

Chuck , hope the weather let's you race!!!

Results from pass weekend will make you guy's laugh...... I went to Wild Horse Pass Saturday Sept. 5th gate at 5:30 PM 90 miles from the house. I doubled up in S/ST and S/P running on the stop in both. First time hit was 8:31 PM by time slip , I got total 4 time hits, 2 in each class could have taken one more in S/P. Qualified 2nd In S/ST then went red first round. Went 5 rounds in S/P down to three of us 2 door cars, one dragster. My last hit in S/P semi shows Sept. 6th 5:12 AM , I was late .034 against his .009 , both of us dead on me with a 2 him with a 9. LOL
Then I loaded and had little sunrise drive home, just in time before the Ihop Sunday morning
rush. Walked in the door at home 8:05am

Have a great day, I'm still trying to wakeup!!!!!!!! I'm stupid

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, over center day! Hoping the forecast for Saturday changes, because it's not looking good at all right now. It's our Night of Fire, jets, funny cars, Andrade with the Cutty, fireworks. Big night for the track for spectators.

J, that's a long night! I guess the late start is to beat the heat?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Guy's

Hey Mike what's for breakfast? hope you are doing well.......

Chuck, the heat was not the problem , the track 4 different clubs plus a test and tune for a couple nostalgia funny's and others and some rain...... I have grown use to these late nights, but when the sun starts coming up it gets a little old. Watching the sunrise is a daily occurrence for me, but its after I get up not before I go to bed!!!! Rolling

Have a Great Day.........

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks,J woke up late this morning so ate a lunch bf combo,try to get back on track in morning,lol,one thing about this deal is when I'm slow I'm slow............

Man I remember those long racing nights when I was younger,all my pals and I always said the later we was at track the better we had done,not always true but it sounded good,lol...........

Fern hope everything is going ok.............

Chuck and all the Gang thanks for all the well wishes I sure do appreciate it,ya'll have a gooden..............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
First my computer has been broke for 10 days now. So can't post much. Mama has been doing OK but its a slow process. Danny Lattimore came down from VA Sat and we took the engine out of the race car and he took it back to repair it. Damper came loose and ruined the crank shaft...Life goes on. Good to see you are moving Big Mike, that's good news. Double Thumbs up

Posts: 6215 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, rainy start to the day. I hope it moves out of here, heading to the Pirate game with Mark Romeo, to see AJ Burnett's first start back. And hoping the forecast improves for Saturday. It looks like ugh right now.

J, I've only had 1 night like that at the track. The rest came in my younger years. Wink

Mike, I know that feeling... whatever time things started, it was nice being there at the end. I hope you're doing ok, and healing up.

Fern, glad to hear there is progress, even if it's slow. Sorry about the crank. I hope it goes back together well.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all!!

Heat wave hitting us hard in SoCa inland 106 , on the coast 90s ... had a tough night sleeping {no A/C} LOL

Chuck, hope that weather clears for the game and for this weekends race.

Mike , hope things are getting better I was thinking of you when I ordered up breakfast.
Put in still couldn't order up the biscuits and gravy....... LOL

Fern, sorry to hear about the crank, hope you get it back together soon.

Got the last Team race before ET Finals this weekend plus #5 of the S/ST series . But I might not make it, I'm still sick from last weeks race...... It really beat me up and kicked my A$$. After my 28 HR day my wife only gave me a 45 min nap, then had me running all over the town getting her list done.........
Sure wish she could find a boyfriend!!!!

Have a great day ...... Double Thumbs up

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I won't forget today
Sun is bright, sky is blue, yeah
I won't forget to pray
Day is night, the world is new, yeah

The pain will go away
In another year or two
In a hundred years or two
In a thousand year or two

crying crying

Shanksville is about an hour and a half drive from PRP. I haven't been there yet. I did stay in the Millenium Hilton in NYC 6 years, and my room overlooked the WTC site. I remember seeing the front of the hotel and the damage to it.

In the story below, there is a video, that includes voicemails 4 of the passengers left for their loved ones. No words.

Flight 93 Memorial

Gonna take a lot of ice cream today.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning

Thanks Chuck not worthy God be with them Praying

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday again. Got to test Friday night, and get 1 time trial in Saturday, then the rain got us. Stinks for the track, it was Night of Fire, Andrade towed up from the 405, jets, funny cars, fireworks. Track guys worked their butts off trying to get it in, but the weather just wouldn't let them. Going to our last points race this Saturday, trying to move up into the top 10 in 2 classes. I hope you all had a good weekend.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sleep

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nice day. Sitting in my rocking chair on the porch watching the world go by. Hope you are doing good Mike.

Posts: 6215 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
I know I'm late but I've been going to the dr.and move around slow and can't believe how much time it takes to make my days now anyway the weather here has been awesome and I've been soaking it up and the dr.says I'm doing fine get my staples out Monday,was going to today but Monday for sure he said a few more days just to be safe...........

Hey Fern hope moms doing well and you too,hope to see you out at the Farm this fall,I'm going to try and get out for a few races this fall if I'm able............

Chuck, we'll never forget thank you for all you bring and share with us,J and everybody else hope all is well in your days.......see ya'll later............