DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
We made it through Monday, now let's get the rest of the week out of the way.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Ya'll,Big L going to sub.teach for Hawley,thats cool have fun BB,Rooster and Mouse in da house,that sounds cool,you all have a gooden,I've got to get at it,garden to finish,mowing to be done,race car to rewire,trailer to work on,junk to load and haul,as Guy said Heck may be freezing over if I get that done today,but it is cold here this morning,like 34,burr thats cool when it's been 80's,well Floyd you and Guy stay COOL today, you'd better we don't need any old toasted dude's Eyes No No Big Grin Laughing YA'LL HAVE A GOODEN..................................Still thinking of Nikki and friends.......................Ya'll come see us now ya hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Are you teaching Barn? or are you learning a few new tricks? either way...have fun!

Mornin gang...Madi got sick in her classroom yesterday, so she spent the rest of the day in bed. She said to tell you guys hey & she would be giving her report soon! SOL's again today & no fever...so she's trying to 'git r done' at sKooL Wink

I'm thinking Nikki's test is today? Praying for her & a positive report!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I just can't get a post in before CoUntRy...lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
I may be old but,Country is still FAST, Car Wink...Tell Madi,I said I'm looking forward to the report and hope she feels better soon.........................it's that espn stuff I've got Ms Furr,it makes me fast,really I think it's the cup of coffee that does it............ Eyes Hum Cool...................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good morning drr ppl

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking I'm needing some of that coffee you're drinking!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Sorry I missed yesterday! Still sitting here putting in invoices and records that I lost! And, yes, I had those little round things to store information, but my program was lost also! So, now I have 3 ways to back up this time!! HA! I'll teach those lightening storms!!

Today is Nikki's day! She will be in the OR at 1pm for the marrow biospy! I posted her update on Bob's message board! She's going to beat this! Thanks so much for the prayers and the donations for Nikki's stickers! You guys and gals are the best! Now, I better stop before I start crying again!!

Good luck Madi on your report, and sorry you're not feeling well! Get better!

Have a wonderful day!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
A couple of tears never hurt anything!!!!!!!!!!!

Mornin Y'all.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I think BB took the biscuits with him to school.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Yeah, he confused them with apples!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I wish I was rich so I could go with you Big L! I could use a less on how to drive the stripe against an electric dragster! Think Frank Hawley's school could teach a 68 year old dog some new tricks and how to cut a light? Got lotsa maintenance items on my mind but think it is gonna be to hot again today to try and tackles them! We are having some crazy weather with real high temperatures and even had some lightnin' and thunder around last night! Understand some parts of the valley got one of those 12" rain storms (12" between the drops) and a bunch of wind. All we got was some dust and a drizzle to make my pickup look like a leopard! Also need to go by Autozone and see why my check engine light is on. Need to get the code! You all eat plenty of biscuits and I have the faith that Nikki is gonna pass the bone marrow test with flyin' colors! She's gonna turn on the win light! Eyes Big Grin I'm stupid help Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, mine comes on everytime I tow. It takes a couple of days to go off. Everytime I've had Chevy check it they tell me the mass air sensor is doing something. But they don't tell me how to stop it from coming on.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Floyd, clean the mass air flow sensor. Be very careful!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ma, I had to do that once before when I had a K&N air filter. I went back to paper.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Evening folks. Seems I am always late. Kinda like I was sat on the tree, always late. Sleep
Sounds like everyone is doing well and that is good to hear.
Mike, you gonna drop that box and come to MM for the 10 grander this sunday?
I am hoping to run Fri. Nite, Sat and Sun.
Well, ya'll have a goodern

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Marty I had sure thought about coming to the 10 grander,but it ain't that the entry is to high,it's just I'm to broke,and hadn't sold no junk lately,so I quess I'll have to sit this one out,unless they are some great big check that gets dropped in my mail box,before sat. you know the old drag racers broke fund,you never know if everybody got together and threw in $5 buck each,just so they could have another Duck to HUNT,I might could make it........... Big Grin ...............................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike, if I had the extra, I would send it to ya. I have been racin off of sponsership money.
Sponsership money? you may ask. Yes, sponsers.Friends.
The best friends a man could have.

Well its early in the week maybe something will come through. And who knows, it may be your day!

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Maybe I will get my "humungus" check for gettin' down to 5 cars last Saturday night tomorrow, probably a "whoppin" $50 or so! I can go to Los Dos for lunch I reckon! Got up to 103 today and tomorrow's high is supposed to be 88! Probably have to dig out the long handles! But the humidity will be up! Knee has been actin' up all day long, maybe that's weather related too! Told the wife I needed to soak it in cider and she slapped shyt outa me!
Had a winner (Diamondbacks) and a loser (Denver-NBA) today but looking for them to come back and slap the crap outa the Lakers! Hope Nikki made it through those rotten test okay today!
See Mike, you shoulda kept those rabbits! By now you could be rollin' in money from sellin' all those little critters! Eyes I'm stupid Hum Banging Head Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post