DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Got to sleep in a little bit this morning.
Took the truck to the track again last night. Changed a couple of things from last weekend, and drop a tenth off the e.t. and it's still consistant.
Y'all have fun and be safe.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Actually walked clean around the block thie morning with no knee pain nor a cane! That Flex-All Plus seems to be doing the trick in combination with that elastic sleeve with flexible braces on each side and hole for the knee cap! Maybe I will be able to walk soon without a "gimp" at all! Humid here today, few rain droplets when going around the block but think our rain is nearing it's end until the monsoon's come in July along with a ton of dust!
At least it has lowered the fire level in the desert some with showers we have had the past week. Garden growing like crazy! Gotta watch squash and tomatoes as they grow every day! got one green chile pepper that matured enough that I am gonna chop it up and put it in my "goolash" (everything but the kitchen sink) this afternoon sometime! Hamburger, sliced potatoes, pork&beans, Pace medium sauce, catsup, onion and might toss in some Spanish rice this time. Cook taters for a little while before adding hamburger and once it browns up throw the rest of the stuff in and even a touch of brown sugar doesn't hurt anything! Simmer for a while and throw a batch on the plate and a slice or two of bread and some ice tea and then a long nap! You all have a "big ol gooden" and we will see you in the funny papers!
Eyes Wink Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Guy, can i come over? That sound really good.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
C'mon! There's just enough left for you! Just throw it in micro wave and heat it up! I've got some ice cream for the after effects also and picked up some sliced sugared strawberries also!
Just get here before 10 cause that's when I go to bed! Eyes Wink Tongue I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Guy, glad to hear the legs better. You'll be dancing a jig any day now.
We are having wonderfull weather here but it don't help my RT's. I swear, I couldn't cut a light with a hatchet. Gave up on the transbrake and went back to footbrake and went -.012 second round. And I didn't need to get that close, he was .081. Oh well, today is another race.
Everybody have a gooden today. I'm stupid

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Gonna do some more searching and see if i can find out what this popping noise is coming from my motor.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin gang. Done racin for the weekend and time for family get-to-gethers.

BB have a good one and please be safe out their Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Ya'll,headed to MM to watch some of my buds race,looks like,well you know,ain't going to say it,going anyway.

Well ya'll have a Gooden............See ya'll afterwhile......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Hope someone offers Mike a Bratz or hot dog so he can make it through the day while watchin' others race! My job today is to set around and watch the grass grow and in Arizona, now that the clouds have headed east, that could be a long boring job! I guess I can always go out and see if another tomato is turnin' red or another squash poppin' out from under those umbrella leaves! Gotta go dig through some records to see if I can find warranty on my trailer awning as it is beginning to krinkle in the heat and can't remember how many years the warranty was for? May just have to get some more duct tape! You all have a "gooden"! Hum Razz I'm stupid Sleep Big Grin Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Big L and DRR Smile
getting ready to roll to the ROCK Wink

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Rooster and Gang,rainy morning here,well who would have tunck it,Rooster have fun and be safe going to the Rock,and to all the rest of you that might get to race today,good luck.

Guy got to go to MM yesterday,and had a good time,even got to have chicken and fries,it did eas the pain of not racing,and got to meet up with my DRR friends.concreteman and George and Ma Page and seen alot of folks that post on here,so it all worked out and had fun,so thanks for worry in about me.....

Where's Floyd is he still in Vega's,get out of there Floyd,they'll have your truck,J/K.....Not really....... Big Grin.......

Again nice meeting Marty (concreteman and George and Ma Page) at MM yesterday and seeing all my friends was a good day,to all ya'll that is still out there racing today have fun and be safe,and to you that got home,glad you're safe and sound,Well hope ya'll have a gooden today see ya'll afterwhile...........................Oh yea Chuck T and Ma Brewer,thank you two so much for the updates on Nikki,sure hope she had a good weekend,as well as all the others that are ill and have troubles,God Bless.....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Hey Mike, Vegas was last weekend. This week it was Summit at Fontucky. Somebody came up to me in the lanes before first run Sunday morning and told me I had a cut slick. I pulled out and went back to the pits and took it off. It wasn't cut, it is peeling. Called my son and he brought me the spare MT ET Radials so at least I could run. They just don't work on my truck. I get violent tire shake if I mat it out of the hole. I had to peddle and the race was over. Goin back to MT this week and see if they will waranty the slicks. If they won't, no more Mickey Thompson. There is no reason for the rubber to be peeling off on a high 10 second truck.
Everybody have a gooden today. I'm going to watch the rain delayed nascrap race and take a few naps.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
I got to sleep in today. Feels pretty good.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Like I keep telling you Floyd, you need to buy some Hoosiers from me! I need the $10 a tire I make on them so I can go racing on June 13! Can save you some money too! Found my warranty yesterday on my trailer awning and wouldn't you know it, I bought the 3 year warranty rather than the 5 year warranty when I had it installed in May, 2005! Another "day late, a dollar short" incident! So I went to Home Depot and got me some Gorilla tape and gonna run it down the entire lengthe of the awning that is always exposed to the sun when rolled up and maybe that will salvage it for a few more years! Get that done this morning and then I can take another nap, watch a race or a ball game and when the sun goes down I can go to bed! Gonna be a tough day, huh? Here's my thought for the day: "When you wallow with the pigs, expect to get dirty!" Eyes Hum I'm stupid Wink Smile just do it Cool

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Evening folks.
Mike Hawks it was nice talking with you and Manny. Seems Ma Page told me he had lots of ice cream and sno cones, etc. He had a good time. I want to see about them jr. funny cars. I'd like to see him in one. What did you do with all them rocks?
Hawks was hauling 100 lb rocks in that golf cart. Manny was wanting more. Big Grin
Man, I am wore plumb the slap out. all that Car has left me with jet lag.

Hey Floyd, I dont know whar size of tire you running, but you may check out those Toyo tires. I like mine.

Ya'll have a goodern.
I might take a nap myself.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Did anyone see the moment of silence during the NASCAR race? It was real cool and it brought a tear to me eye. They did a real good tribute to the folks that make this all possible for us, OUR MILITARY.

Marty, if I switch I'll go with my old buddy Guy. Us old folks have to stick together. I run a 29.5x10.5x15.
Happy Memorial day!!!!!!! Car welcome RIP

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR wet 1 again here Smile

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and the rest of the gang.

BB wet here today also.
BB2 but it is a short week Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Getting ready to get wet around here.
2 Day work week for me, then me and the wife are headed to Las vegas.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing