DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Back into the warm temps now. Good night last night, pucks and Bucs, Pens win, Pirates win, woo hoo! Big Grin

Good to see you stopping in, Christina! We were wondering if ran off with a polar bear or something. Big Grin

Staying busy, WAO?

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
haha no polar bears... although I've spent plenty of time up in the Arctic, believe it or not! Even while there have been polar bears around, I havent gotten to see any. Probably a good thing...

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll, good to hear from you Christina, glad your safe been wondering if you were ok and we could use some of that cold winter around here, the bugs are done awful, be safe and come and see us................. Wave..................

Well I got to get outa here and do something, hope ya'll's day is the best....................... Praying Double Thumbs up...............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Friday for me, woo hoo! Good win for the Pirates last night, but the Cards just keep on winning.

Christina, yes, probably a good thing you haven't seen any. Though it would be cool too... just as long as there was enough distance between you.

Hi Mike! Wave Man, the bugs always seem to have a taste for me, do they treat you the same way?

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by W.A.O.111.:
dropped in for lunch! .i got left-overs from a nice dinner my sweetie made last nite! Big Grin....keepin nickel and dime stuff goin chuck ...but it adds up!
alls goin' good here . hope this finds all ya'll doin great today!...
im just pushin' on!... best i can!...lol...
have a great afternoon!...oh!...cant forget ..love ya Teri! Wave

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll, Chuck I must have some kind of built in bug spray they don't bother me much just the glip-glop flys they are worrysome.............................. help Tongue.............................................

WA, hope you get ahold of whatever you are chasing before it gets away, man you make me tired just hearing you talk about what all you're doing, lol....................

Well I'm off to the woods I hear the log trucks calling me got to move-it, move-it........... Tongue Double Thumbs up...............................

Hope ya'lls day is great....................... Praying Wave........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Decided to work a little overtime today. I won't be here long though.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll, another double R Saturday, Racing and Raining, seems to be the theme lately,can't do anything about the weather,so it's all good, my new thought process..................... Double Thumbs up...................................................

Well hope ya'lls sat. is dry if you're trying to race and if not I hope you have a wonderful weekend............. Praying Wave...............................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone, hope you had a good weekend and if you got to race any hope you had fun.................. Car...............................

I'm going to get at it got some wheels sold this morning got to get the tires off the wheels, which ain't to bad, ya'll have a good day..................... Praying Double Thumbs up.............................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang Cool

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Hopin everyone and their loved ones are doing well. I need to go back and read all the posts since I've been off the internet. Our "Clear Spot" magic hotspot thingy is not so magic while on the road.

Well, been a busy, if somewhat lazy two weeks.

Started by going up to San Antonio for a race on the 4th and a cysto on the 6th. Then back down here for a few days to get ready for our New Mexico trip. While in town, had the local lube and oil place change the oil in our car. They put 10, yes 10 quarts into a 7 1/2 quart crankcase. Didn't catch it until on our way back to SA, and wound up putting about 200 miles on the car by then. Anyway, got that taken care of to the tune of $95.00. That is another long story for another time. So back up to San Antonio to get the motorhome we keep at the track VIN verified, before setting out to NM. That went well since I didn't trust the GPS, and made a trial run with the car, and a good thing to, as the GPS had no idea how to get to the local Police Station.

Arrived at Ruidoso, NM in time to spend a day before heading back to SA for a CT Scan and Dr's. appointment on Tuesday and Wednesday. Left the Doc's on Wednesday and headed back to NM. Spent a couple days in NM and then back home for two, count them, two weeks of not doing nuttin.

The rode trip I made to SA and back from NM was actually fun. All Alone without adult supervision, windows and moonroof open, radio blasting 50s rock n roll, and driving the speed limit plus 5. Made the trip down in 9 hours, back in 8 1/2 hours. Stopped less on the way back. Kind of broght back my youth when it seemed I was alway rushing from one Naval or Air Force base to another. That was becasue I wanted to spend as much time with the young lady I was leaving behind, and in a hurry to meet someone new, over the next horizon. Those were some heady days back then. Amazing I survived them.

Anyway, we are back home and things seem good. I had a really bad case of alergic to something. Nose ran constantly from the moment I got to San Antonio after returning from New Mexico, until last night when I went to bed. Woke up this morning without any symtoms, so I am hoping it is over. I am feeling good.

Results of the scan and tests show no change (that's good), and the blood tests and such show all the numbers moving in the right direction. (athat's real good). Have an appointment on the 5th of June with the entire VA medical staff to discuss how we are gonna do the bladder tumor without too much interference with the liver issues. Can't be doing the chemo while they go in and rip out the bladder tumor. But everyone is in a coopertive mood, so it should go good.

OK, gotta go. lots of chores to catch up on.

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I hope you all had a good weekend. I'm doing fine if my only complaint is I messed up the stripe. Still don't have the engine for the Olds, so I ran my '96 Ram 2500, whopping 20.2 second passes. Thought I was hogging the stripe up, so I braked a little... and it's a lot different going to the brakes at 66mph and 20 second ETs than 12 second ETs and 108mph. You slow down a lot.. A LOT.. quicker. Capri goes around by .03, and I would have won had I stayed flat. Ah well.

Mike, that R word has been a pain this month. Even if I had a lawn mower, the grass is always wet, or it's raining. I will have to get a goat, T-Rexes be damned. Big Grin

Mouse, I think I saw a cool pic from your storm chasing? I was half out of it by last night... the NHRA finals watched me, and I tried to stay up for the Pens overtime.

Ken, I gotta say, I hope I'm not that busy when I retire. I like doing nothing. I'm good at it. Real glad to hear about the good numbers. I hope the meeting is productive and sets a good plan.

Congrats to the Lemens, their daughter Megan graduated high school this weekend.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone. Mike we don't know about rain out here. Oh wait we had sprinkles last week for about 20 minutes and that's all we've seen in months. Supposed to be 90 today so apparently it is summer already on the left coast.

Ken that is great news about your health. I have to tell you though, I'm tired just reading what you've been up to lately. I think you & Floyd need to take a class on what it means to be retired. Lol

Chuck, poor Mark can't keep up with our lawn now that summer has decided to show up. He mows it and 2 or 3 days later it's time to mow it again. I'm thinking a goat might be pretty handy right about now. Big Grin

Sure glad I don't live in Oklahoma right now, I hope Mouse and his family are okay. The storms look like they are still pretty bad and heading northeast, so if you are in it's path be careful. Sending lots of prayers out to everyone in the storms path.

Wave Hey Michelle, Christine, Mouse, Floyd, Allen and anyone I might have missed. Well you all have a great day. Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
well guys, I agree. I've been telling Ol' what's her name the same thing. Been threatining to find me a job so that I get 2 coffee breaks and a lunch break everyday, and I get 2 weeks vacation.

But, things are looking up. got two weeks with almost nothing to do (except chores of course). Then out Daughters will be in town, one after another for two weeks.

Will be doing some racing during all this. Kind of a sad thing. The better I do, the more rounds I go, the later I get, and boy oh boy, my back side is sure dragging. Winning is EXHAUSTING!!!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone, praying for all the folks in Oklahoma, sad when big folks die but real sad when kids die, my heart just broke lastnight while I was reading about the deaths and all the injured, sometimes when life and the things around you seem so big, and then something like this happens I think of that song Craig Morgan has that says it all This ain't nothing, my little problems, and I know that our problems are our problems.............................. Praying....................................

Well hope ya'lls day is great me I'm off to maybe haul a few logs and Manny gets out of school at 1pm his last day of the year, so all is good here................ Double Thumbs up.................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Feeling awful for the folks in OK. Like you said Mike, the school and the kids just breaks your heart. Thoughts and prayers for them all.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, got some stuff done yesterday and hauled some logs really slept good lastnight, and back up able to do it again, hope ya'lls day is good, still sending prayers to the folks in Oklahoma........................... Praying......................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! The Pirates had a thrilling game last night, falling behind early, then getting a pinch hit grand slam. It was so cool to watch! Still can't gain on the Reds or Cards because they keep winning too.

Mike, I bet Manny is real happy, no school. I remember those days. Good feeling! Is he playing baseball or anything this summer?

Ken, exhaustion be damned, I hope you light some lamps!

I don't know what I'll be running this Saturday. Trying to decide between the hot rod Cavalier wagon, or the truck. The truck was fairly consistent. I just have to remember at 66mph in the 1/4, I don't need to give it a lot of brake to drop ET. I almost tripped the beams backwards and upside down last week. Red Face Not proud of that, that got me a talking to in addition to taking the loss.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone.
Me and my family are fine here. Lots of people aren't though.
Yes Chuck, I put a couple of pictures and a video fro our chase on Sunday.
I have pics and video from the Moore tornado, but I'm not going to post them.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll, Mouse glad to hear you're ok, man it looks rough out there, still praying for all the folks out there............ Praying..........................

Chuck, Manny's says he's waiting on Fooseball, he's going to a week football camp here at a local school in N.C. next month but other than fishing he don't seem to have to much going on this summer, besides riding in the log truck with me seems to be pretty exciting.................. Eyes Tongue Double Thumbs up..................................................

Well hope you alls day is good me I'm going to play with my log truck in the mud today...................woooooohooooooooo............... Double Thumbs up Double Thumbs up............................................