DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and the rest of the gang. Rain moving in today.

BB Happy HUMP day to ya all.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Today's my birthday, but i'm not to crazy about this whole turning 45 thing. Oh well, ain't much i can do about it. At least it's Friday for me.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of gm3
posted Hide Post
Good morning to all, hope everyone has a good day.Guy get that car a runnin before it gets to hot out there today. The big drags are this weekend at Bristol so the rain is coming. See ya later.

Posts: 41 | Location: Winner's Circle | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
And a good rainy and stormy morning to all. No hangover Guy just been busy busy busy. Had one of them though last summer after a good friends suprise 60th b-day party I'm stupid Banging Head. That was enough to remind me not to over indulge anymore. Think the white lighting was the guilty party Hum . Enjoy your day puttin that motor back in and don't scratch those headers No No

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Drr guy's and Gals,pretty day today,rain moving in tonight here too,so got alot to get done before the rain gets here,teach me to fertilize so much next year,HAPPY B-day Mouse,getting old ain't bad,just look at Guy and Floyd,they are our roll models,Ok bad example, Laughing Rolling..anyway I quess it ain't that good,but the alterative ain't that good either, Wink..............

welcomegm3 glad to have you stop in,come on back anytime,have a biscuit,I'm thinking MsFurr making them from scatch this morning,oh wait Madi said those aren't biscuits they are making yard art,so I quess it's Sticky Buns, Hum Big Grin...........Oh well anyway glad you stopped in....................

Alright ya'll have at it,have I meantioned I don't like fertilizer,anyway ya'll all have a Gooden,see ya'll in a Bit........... Cool.............

Still saying prayers for little Nikki and Marty and friends God Bless...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
Good morning DRR

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Happy Birthday "Mouse" don't worry, I'm old too! LOL

Nikki is having stomach trouble and a fever. She's on antibotics and holding her own. This little girl is my Hero!!

Everyone have a great day! And don't cause too much trouble!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Sunshines!!! Yard art, skeets, pretty much, my poor Granny would roll over if she knew I wasn't still using her biscuit pan! Wink Pillsbury frozen or bisquick spooned makes life easy for all Moms/Dads!

Happy b'day Mouse! You're not that old, course I'm younger...lol! Sorry

msf~sending thoughts & prayers

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
When do the results of Nikki's test come in?

I see, the test isn't until next week, I was thinking it was yesterday. Chuck & Ma send Nikki hugs from all of us!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
Good morning drr ppl. Happy birth day mouse!

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Happy birthday, Mouse. You're young enough to be my son. Let's see, when was the last time I was in Oklahoma? Oh, that's one state I haven't been in, just flew over it. Eyes Banging Head

Everybody else have a great day. It's going to be warm in Vegas this weekend. Hope I can run the number.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Feeling more back to normal today, hopefully I'm back on the right track. Happy birthday Mouse, having them definitely beats the alternative. My parade might get rained on tonight.. weather is changing, might wash out test n tune. Mad

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Mouse! Don't worry about turnin' 45, all Okies smell that way, just ask my daughter as she was born in Weatherford! She was a "shot in the dark"! Best "bullet" I ever "shot"! Deadliest too! Wooopeeee! Motor cranked right up after lunch at Los Dos Molinos today. That extra shot of "methane" seemed to put "fire in the hole" right away! With 20-50 Valvoline racing oil in it, you tap the throttle a little and oil pressure will jump to 85-95 pounds real quick! Call the enging builder and told him and he said: "Not bad for 0.0030 clearance, huh?" Will let car set on jack stands until in the mornin', do one final start up to check for leaks and then I will drop her down, do my tool pick up and cleaning, before sticking her back in the trailer and putting my awning back on the patio before the wife is aware that we were using it! If I was still hungry, I would take an egg and take it out and fry it on the sidewalk but my "get up and go" has "got up and went" so I am gonna call it a day and "kick back"! With a smile on my face, I might add! Proved to myself, even at 68, I ain't totally washed up! And I bet I leave a "ring around the tub" tonight and probably will hear about it "manana"! You all keep smilin'! It makes your "purty"! Wink Big Grin Laughing I'm stupid Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster, mornin all, happy late birthday Mouse.

BB headin to Norwalk around 11:30 this am. Good luck to all thats racin this weekend.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR Smile
go git ER done BB Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Rooster and Big L and all DRR folks,looks like the start of another hit and miss rainy weekend,Big L hope yours is all hits,me I quess I'll wait and see what it looks like Sat.morning,Hope everybody that gets the chance to race this weekend has a fun and a safe time,and turns on some W's.

Well I hope ya'll have a Gooden,and lets still keep all our friends in our thoughts and prayers,some days are tougher than others,God Bless................................................................................
Can you believe going over a 1000 replies today,got to love the Good Morning Gang.............. Big Grin...........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I HATE THIS censored RAIN !!!!!!!!!!! I know some would love to have it and I wish they did, or at least a few inches of it. Hope ya all stay dry and have a goodin today. Keeping all our sick ones in our thoughts hoping for brighter days ahead for them.

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Madilyn
posted Hide Post
Good morning my peeps! Laughing Car

Thanks drr I've got my tickets and i'm going to bristol!!!!! Big Grin

always saying prayers for everyone.

going to school for sol's again today, have a good morning!
Madi

Posts: 48 | Location: playing with bro! | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good morning! Guess what it's going to do today?? Rain! I don't believe this weather. Doesn't Mother Nature know that I have work to do outside? Oh well, everyone is going to have alot of fresh vegetables in their gardens!

Nikki is still having trouble with her stomach. This round of chemo was heavy duty so this is a side effect. Her eyes are doing so much better! So hopefully her stomach will settle down a little bit. But, Nikki is doing so well. Her bone marrow biospy is on the 19th. Her blood work is doing good. She's holding her own and she did get to go to the playroom for some fun. So we keep on praying!

Still waiting for my jacket and pants to come in so I can get my license. Everything else is fine here. And even if it wasn't, I not going to complain! I thank God I woke up this morning!

Have a great day and get the boats ready!! LOL Laughing

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Rain today, rain tommorrow, and rain Saturday.
I don't know when i'm ever going to get my truck out to see how the new motor is doing.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post