DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Is H*ll going to freeze over? Mike H. work? I didn't think he did anything that wasn't fun! Now, "show up to work", I'll buy that! But knowing him it won't be work, it will be fun! I am going to race tonight for the first time since March and when I get to the track it will probably be 100 degrees! Gonna throw the cool vest in the ice chest and put it on before I start unloading the golf cart and car. Hopefully, my daughter will be come over and go to the track with me to lend me a hand and maybe my grandaughter also! I always enjoy having them around! Hope to turn on some win lights with fresh motor, fresh converter and high temperatures! Good luck to everyone this weekend! Update you tomorrow! Eyes I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Got to make a couple of runs last night with my truck before the storms come in. i'd like for it to be a little quicker, but it ran about where i thought it would. The best thing is there's no drips or leaks, and i drove it on the trailer to bring it home.
Y'all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
That's good Mouse! If it does develop any leaks just use some D-Con! Whenever I put that under the kitchen sink when I lived in Illinois and Oklahoma it shriveled and dehydrated those mice so quick you couldn't even smell 'em! Glad you haven't washed away yet! You guy's have sure been getting your share of rain and we have been getting our share of high temperatures! Probably will be around 102 when we get to the track at 5 this evening, if we are lucky! By race time it may be down to 98! I'm stupid Banging Head Hum Eyes Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hawks:
,and Marty I bet you're headed to MM today,.

Yep, you got it. I was MM bound today. I had a good time....the good Lord held the rain off until we finished.
Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good deal Marty,glad ya'll had a good time,and what about George Page winning,good job for them,they seem like mighty nice folks..................see ya in the morning......it's past my bedtime........... Sleep....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,hope everyone is having a good weekend,and missing the rain at your race track,seems there have been some tracks that got to run with no problem,and others with rain,oh well it is what it is.
The good morning crowd must be sleeping in this morning,hope all is ok,and hope everybody has a gooden..........................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Morning all! Hope everyone is doing fine today.

I got to race, won 1st round then car locked rear wheels after traps. Got issue somewhere. Made for fun ride. Frown

Posts: 3086 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
Looks like clear weather around here for a few days. After 21 straight days of rain, i think we've had enough for a little while.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hawks:
and what about George Page winning,good job for them,they seem like mighty nice folks..................

The best, Mike. What else can I say? Smile

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Yep, I slept in this mornin' til 10! Didn't get home from track until about 1:30 this mornin'! Got further, by accident and luck, than I have in quite a while, down to 5 cars before losing to an 11.99 dialed electric dragster! Not bad on first night out with a completely fresh motor, fresh converter and high temperatures. Temperatures were from 96 to 88 degrees, cooler than I thought it was gonna be. Fresh motor ran 130.81 to 130.04 with et's of 10.356 (first pass) to 10.288. EGT's indicate I am running lean as they were up in the 1430 range even after increasing jet size from 83 to 86 after first pass! Found I have a smashed (somewhat) fuel line and am gonna have to pump out fuel outa cell and replace that section of line. Had some slight troubles with plug on wire on starter staying on but may have that problem solved now! Just thought I would give a progress report! You all have a restful rest of your Sunday! Kick back and kick some tail if you are at track! Eyes I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and the rest of the gang.

BB Monday and we are back at it so have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
As bad as i hate to do it, it's time to go back to work.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,hope everybody had a safe and fun weekend,I did,didn't leave the place,but I was at the All-Star Race at Charlotte,and at Bristol's National event,and at Norwalk,and the 4-3 division race out in the mid-west,and never left the camper,the WEB is way cool,congrats,to all the winners and r-ups this weekend,I had a good time and did'nt even get wet Tongue Big Grin.................it would have been fun to have been at,at least one of the (drag races) circle racing makes me drunk and I fall off to sleep Sleep only to wake up in time to see the credits rolling at the end of the show,so then I go to the web and see who won, Hum boring execpt for the last 10 laps,they was pretty good this week.................Thanks to Wild Thing............... Car Car...............

Oh well Guy I'm glad to hear you had a good outing with the new stuff,sat.hope Floyd had as good of luck,Marty had fun he got to go sat.to MM and Ms Furr and Madi girl was walking all over Bristol,I bet,so she be along later for a recap this morning,and to everybody else hope you had some dry W's looking at you this past weekend,but if you didn't,and you got to put it back on the trailer in one piece,WTG,they are always next weekend,so lets have one big ol WOO HOO together,and ya'll have a gooden............................................................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I'm draggin in this morning, but what a great weekend we had! Rick & Adiayn rode the train all day at Tweetsie, shot a few Indians & got to get on board with the engineer thanks to Frank Aldridge (other racers are cool that way Wink).

Madi & I had a blast, didn't have to walk very much thxs to Shannon, our host for the weekend...got to see 1st hand what it's like to race w/Nhra, pretty cool. Madi got to talk with all her favs, said she wanted to get on here this evening & thank DRR & Bristol so you guys will have to check out her scoop later-I'll let her tell you more...I do know she got a fist bump from Ashley as she was climbing in at the back of the lanes 1st thing when we got there (heard her say she would never wash that hand again!) & she had a lot of fun with Jeg's Chef Nikki.

WTG Pages!
Still sending prayers for everyone.
Hope you guys that raced lit some lamps!

Now it's Monday...time to get with it....

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Glad to hear the engine works nice, Guy!

Glad you and Madi had a good time at Bristol, MsFurr! I look forward to her report. Smile

I sat there and looked at that track, thinking I'll be there in a couple of months for the World Footbrake Challenge III. Hopefully the Cutlass will have stopped giving me fits by then.

Nikki is doing a little better. Karen is enthused by some of the numbers in the blood work. I believe the bone marrow test is tomorrow. Mikki is dealing with a lot of emotions, and they come up quick, which is a bit of a curveball for Bob and Karen. But yesterday was a better day, more her normal self. Remembering Eli... his birthday is today.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good morning drr ppl.

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mornin' you all! Think I am gonna hide out in the house mosta the day. Hear it was supposed to get up to 105 or 106 today or tomorrow! Guess in one part of town they had a 12" rain! That is 12" between the drops that dried up before an actual measurement could be made! At my house those drops never reached my pickup to leave spots all over it as per usual! It's to hot do anything but do what I am best at, taking a nap! You all have a "big old gooden" as Mike would say! Big Grin Wink Tongue I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It was a long weekend and hot. We had 102/107 temperatures all weekend and Friday and Saturday had 10-12 mph direct head winds. My old brick of a truck didn't like the heat, the wind or the altitude. 5900-6400 DA. I couldn't run the number so I was duck soup first round, down 3/10ths and 7 mile an hour. 2 of our 5 car group went to the finals, A/gas and C/gas. C broke out and A was .020 red. We kinda figured that would happen after his .019 and .002 the previous rds.
We still had fun. Everybody have a gooden!

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster, mornin everyone Cool

BB its Tuesday and I am heading to Frank Hawley's drag racing school for the next two days. Car

Have a good one will see ya Thursday

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post