DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
It's humpday, the weekend is almost here.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Goooooood Morning you bunch of wonderful folks,I sure hope all of Ya'll had a good night of rest,I woke up to another beautiful day above ground and am sitting here with my little boy eating his Rice Krispes with Whipped Creme and Sprinkles like goes on ice creme,so how much better could get,well it did Jason Aldean is singing The song COUNRTY,on the radio and Mannie singing to it,TOO COOL.

Marty,we've never met,but I believe you would send me that entry if you had it,and that means more than actually doing it,I could come,but I would be hungry the rest of the month and be without my Insuiln,so I quess I'll go with the watching,if it turns out pretty Sunday,Mannie and myself may ride up there and see you guys,it's not but a hour away,I'll be just as happy seeing you are some of my other friends win,so good luck and have fun. And thanks again.

I bet BB teaching old Hawley a thing or two at school this morning,can't wait to hear about it when he gets back.
So ya'll have a gooden and safe day,and I believe it's actually Biscuit day here,not RK and Whipped Creme and Spinkle day,Mannie's just a special case, Big Grin.................So Guy you get them long handles out today and stay warm don't want you catching a cold....... No No Razz Smile See all you guys and gals after while,YA'LL HAVE ANOTHER GOODEN ........................................................................................

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Hawks,

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good morning drr ppl.

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang! in a rush this am...lots to do, hoping to hear "Dumplin" chirp a lil this evening~bigger engines are the shiz...Madi was a lil on the puney side last night but seemed to be her normal self today Cool She'll give a shout out this evening...Lil Man must have a great immune system-knock on wood!

Mike you said it, it's always nice to know you have friends who'll jump in when you need them Wink even tho most of the time we're too stubburn to ask~it's still nice just knowing they're there!
No breakfast for me...I know the camera adds 10 lbs, looked more like 50 to me in all those shots from Bristol~jeez~time to face reality Frown reminds me of the time I told Rick I'd lost 10 lbs, he told me to look behind me Laughing Busted

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Fought with the alternator bracket last night, but thanks to my buddies extra set of hands and pry bars, the belt is much better lined up, and not squealing anymore. Hopefully I can make passes tonight now. I think I may have to drop the exhaust... this thing wants to breathe. I'll see what the first pass is like and then decide.

Man, MsFurr, that's what I call "no skillz" on your hubby's part. Big Grin

Friends are great, and I think racer friends are the best.

Nikki is doing ok. Somehow, the hospital had a breakdown in communication. Karen was waiting and waiting outside the OR, not knowing Nikki was back in her room. I'm not sure of the time delay, but as you might imagine, Nikki wanted mom and was upset. She calmed down pretty quick once Karen got there. Not eating much, afraid to upset her stomach, but drank a ton. And the best news is, the doc's preliminary look at a slide provided positive results. Hopefully the final results are even better, hoping to know by Friday.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear about Nikki's results!! I just gotta feelin' in my bone marrow that she is gonna be just fine! Mike, if you was only an hour away I would drop up there just to split a biscuit with some apricot preserves on it with you this weekend, but think that "hour" would turn into "days" if I tried to make the trip! Goin' out in my trailer while it's nice this mornin' and see if new cable will let my weather station talk to my Crew-Chief Pro 7 as I was having some problems with it this past weekend! Took a big green squash outa the garden yesterday and got tomatoes growin' like crazy, ears of corn starting to get hair on them and carrots tryin' to sneak out from under the tomatoes. Those squash leaves are big enough to make umbrellas! Might, accidentally get a shower today but more than likely will be be preceded by dust so we end up with "mud"! Guess I will have to go to Los Dos Molinos to warm my inards up today so I can stay warm tonight! You all have a "kick 'em high" day! not worthy Eyes Wink Big Grin I'm stupid Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike Hawks:
Rice Krispes with Whipped Creme and Sprinkles like goes on ice creme,so how much better could get,

WHOOOOWEEEE!!!
I wish my dad would have let me eat that for breakfast, might have done better in school. I'm stupid

Mike, come on out and spectate. We'll have a pot of coffee or two.

Guy, I cant believe you have tomatoes and corn already. I dont even have my tomatoes in the ground, and a good thing too. There was some areas of frost around here past couple of nights, but I think we are in the clear now. I have 16 plants sittin here waiting to grow.

I am glad to hear Nikki is feeling better. Makes my heart feel good.

BTW, Mike. Where is our buddy popgun? Aint seen him around lately. You dont rekon the boogieman done got hold of him, do ya? Rolling Laughing

Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and the rest of the gang. Happy Thursday to you all.

BB workin for the weekend Car

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
Winkmorning Big L

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
T.G.I.F. for me anyways.
Tommorrow starts the second of my 3 weekends with 4 days off.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Ya'll,Big L how it go down at school,I bet you had a time,or hope you did,Rooster and Mouse,good to see ya'll this morning.

Marty,I quess I'm not to good of a Dad to my boy,I just figure if I can get some good stuff in his belly before school,even if it with the help of whipped creme and spinkles,it's got to be better on him with something in there,I think he's got me figured out. Wink Big Grin............

Well the chance of rain has about went away,so there's no excuse for me not to get ready to go racing this weekend,WOOHOO,so it's starts today,got to get at it and get some stuff done,ain't got time to make no biscuits this morning,so as the old Jimmie D!@kens song used to say,I'll just grab a cold TATER and wait,not sure what I'm waiting for,but it is just a song. Tongue Big Grin...........

Alright hope all ya'll have a gooden today and still thinking about all our little friends,and glad Nikki had a decent day yesterday,see ya'll afterwhile..............................................................................

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Hawks,

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Sorry I missed yesterday! Just too much going on! I thought as you get older things are supposed to slow down! I think I was mis-formed! I hope everyone is well! The Sun has been out for the past few days and it hit 82 yesterday!! Yeah!! Now when it goes to 90 I will be real happy!!!

I went to visit Bob and Ashley last night to give him donation for Nikki! Bob is doing well and Miss Ashley just makes you smile! I felt bad because I couldn't stay long and Ashley wanted me to stay! Nikki was unhooked yesterday which she and Karen needed! Nikki is doing wonderfully! Thanks for the prayers!

Good to hear that Chuck and Mr. Price have their motors in and ready to rock! A big racing weekend and still deciding where to go! Everyone have a good day and send some biscuits, grits (homemade) and collard greens this way! I miss southern cooking!! Have a great day and just smile not matter what comes up!! Rolling

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mike, the school was way cool. As long as you are there and listen you will get something good from it. I would recomend it to anyone.

BB ayways looking to improve my game.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I'm a good kind of tired. Made the first passes last night with the 455, and it was right where I thought it would be. 12.36 a little hotter than I wanted to be, 12.35, 12.35, both of those should have been 12.27 or so, but the track wasn't good. I'm ready to play this weekend now.

Mike, I had to run errands before the track yesterday, and the Jason Aldean song came on, and I smiled thinking about Manny singing along. There's a new Cletus T. Judd song I just heard which cracked me up" "Garth Must Be Busy", to the tune of Brooks & Dunn's "God Must Be Busy".

I've been thinking of the line "them prayers work you know" from "God Must Be Busy" a lot lately. They're working for Nikki, and I'm hoping they're working Marty and his family, and all those folks who need them.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everybody. Looks like im headed to Roxboro this weekend. ok. im tired. ill try again later lol

Tee

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Day started of okay yesterday then continually got worse! First, found the garbage disposal was leaking under the kitchen sink! Worked fine, just leaked1 So replaced it. Found out my 15 year old--soon to be 16 in July-grandaughter has decided that she wants to spend the summer with her dad--the one that gave her up for adoption--several years ago to her mother and her new husband. I think he kind of instigated it after divorcing his second wife. The bad part is he lives way out in the "boondocks" and I am not sure his life-style is gonna fit in with my grandaughters! Had big plans for her and I this summer but guess those will go on hold while we work this thing out. She plans on going with him today!
I'm very sad! And to think, he could be in prison today if I would have just called 911 when he pulled a gun on me some 13 or so years ago! We'll get it worked out though! Frown Eyes No No Hum censored Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

It's my TGIF also. Do a little spiify up on the old race truck after Vegas and do the summit race at Fontucky this weekend. It's supposed to cool off a little.
Guy, are you practicing to be a plumber? You been doin a lot of appliance changing lately. Come on over and help me change a toilet. Damn tank developed a crack after 30 years. They just don't make them like they used to.
RIP

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I reckon it's cause folks got too many splinters is the reason they don't make 'em like they used to! And all these new fangled rollers to hold toilet paper, whatever happened to the Sears Roebuck catalogue? Or the corn cobs? Or even rocks the right size are hard to find these days! I hope my poumbing days are done for a while! I hate that "under the counter" work! That 4" rise or so sure makes it hard on your back. The only positive thing about it is that I shouldn't have to replace it again any too soon and grandsons will be big enough for me to teach them how to do it next time! Banging Head Eyes Hum I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Evening ya'll.

Getting ready to head out to the track tommorrow evening. Hit the T&T, they may have a gamblers race also. Lord knows I need the practice. I hope to get plenty of runs over the weekend. 3 day event.

Chuck, the prayers help. Thanks a bunch.

Mike, where you headin to too race?

Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post