DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Marty was headed to Pageland-Jefferson for a PTRA race with my buddy's from Yadkinville,but I'm not sure right yet,I still got to go to Yadkinville sometime before Sat.and do some work on Dad's old Mkt.we have for sale,so I might just race down that way Sat.night,but the Good Lord willing,Mannie and I will be heading up to see all you guys at MM sunday and root ya'll on to a big WIN,if we can just get these other days in,or that is the plan........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
mike i may need some help when we get to the short rds help Smile just do it i hope

THE TUMBLEWEED

Posts: 648 | Location: Yadkinville N.C | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster, Mike and the rest of the gang.

T.G.I.F. too you all Car

BB its a long weekend, be safe

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,looks like a beautiful weekend for us,so lets see some W's this weekend and have some fun,hope everybody is safe and enjoy's the weekend.
Well hope ya'll all have a Gooden,see ya'll afterwhile...................Country is outa here..........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mornin guys & gals...sunnyside up!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
Gotta get the kids up and around, then get them to school.
See y'all later.
Have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'll!
Since Guy won't help me change that toilet maybe I'll just put it off for a couple of days. It's a extra bathroom anyhow.
I gotta study for a blood test this mornin then I gotta load up the race truck and head over to the track this afternoon. Don't want to have too strenuos a day. Have a gooden.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Madilyn
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody! No school today we are heading to kinston. I posted some pics from bristol on the other topic. I had the best time with Mom at Bristol.

Praying for everyone. Hope Nikki gets great news! Good luck Marty at the race this weekend. Good luck to Uncle Mike, Tee, Chuck, BB, Mouse, Rooster, Floyd, Guy, Tim, Ma and anyone else who may be racing I forgot!
later taters~Madi

Posts: 48 | Location: playing with bro! | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
.........Madi Girl may I say you ROCK..........

.......... Car Car Big Grin.......................

...........but I am Uncle Mike AKA COUNTRY......

...........and Little COUNTRY Mannie............

.........So I am a little parcel................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all the lovely people! First, an update on Nikki.
As Chuck posted a couple days ago with the mis-communication after Nikki's biospy, well, yesterday the doctor who did the moring rounds plerted out that Nikki was not in remission. But they way she went about it was not compassionate nor professional. Anyway, Karen was highly upset! To make a long story short. Dr. Jake and Dr. Wollman gave Karen the results and there are some blast cells left, but they are optimistic! Nikki will have another biospy done on Tuesday. They are forming a plan for the next step. Both doctors are so pleased with Nikki and how well she is doing with the heavy duty chemo. She can get unhooked from her IV's now and that makes her happy. She still is not eating (who can blame her), but she's a fighter. We just need to get those buggers that are left! Just keep praying! I can feel a miracle happening! Thanks guys!

Happy Memorial Day! I want to thank my son for his service to our country! Thank you to all the service men and women who protect us day in and day out and for the ones who gave their lives!

Everyone enjoy this 3 day weekend! Good luck racing and get those big "W"'s! Enjoy each other, laugh alot and Hug those kids! And when you crack open a cool refreshing beverage, toast to the ones who watch over us!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Ma Brewer you are the best,thanks so much for the updates on Nikki,she sure has been on my mind alot lately,and Mannie and myself alway have her in our night prayers,so yes I can feel a miracle in the making.
And thank you to your son and all the guys and gals in the arm forces for what they do for us,so we can do what we want too,God Bless them,and I want to say We love them for what they do for us.................And remembering all those who have been lost for our freedoms........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
What Mike said X2 Cool

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
x one zillion!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! 3 day weekend, racing tomorrow and Sunday, woo hoo!

Definite thanks to all those who have served. I wish I had been mature enough to make that decision when I was young.

And think dry thoughts! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Keep on fightin' Nikki! Remember, "A winner never quits and quitter never wins"! I know you are a winner and not a quitter so hang in there, be tough and may the force be with you forever! I think maybe God is upset cause he cried on us last night! Slow, drizzly "teardrops" fell all night and there ate still puddles on the patio! Might just go out and back car out of trailer and try and replace that smashed section of fuel line--if I can do without a smoke that long--this morning!
Still upset about my grandaughter going out to spend the summer with her father who gave her up for adoption several years ago but the way I have to look at it is God let her do it for a reason, so she can really see that the "grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence"! I hope his emotional problems are under control compared to when he was married to my daughter and told him he had better take good care of her or I would be on him "like flies on shyt"! She is already calling me and my wife so I think she is already beginning to realize that maybe her mom and adopted dad are really looking out for her best interest. She is certainly going to face some challenges when she does return home at the end of July! You all have a blessed day and Floyd, get that young son of your's to come change out that toilet! Tongue Confused Razz Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Mr. Price,
I'm praying for your granddaughter. I know it's hard to let go, but sometimes youngins' need to find out on their own. Sometimes it's a hard lesson, but there's no place like home! Unconditional love and support is what all youngin's need and believe it or not, they do want it even though they say they don't! Have a good weekend!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Ma Brewer! She already called us (grandma and me) last night so I am sure she know's well where her "bread is buttered'! Her Mom, our daughter Jami, earlier this week was given her "pink slip" at the school where she is a "teacher's assistant" and has been such for four years! Although she wasn't required to go into work today (as last day of school was yesterday), she did go ahead and go in and they present awards, etc. for teachers today. She not only recieved an award for her efforts at the school and had a number of teacher's speaking up on her behalf that she, of all the aids, should be retained because as one teacher put it "she can walk on water" and she was awarded a $2,500 check for her contributions to the school and it's students! Makes old "Poppy" real proud! Eyes Smile just do it Wink Big Grin Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Big L and DRR were you racing Hawks seen Mo D gettig ready for Dirty Mo Tower Friday Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Rooster,Everybody must be doing that gardening and yard work this morning,looks kinda lonesome in here this morning.

Well Rooster was going to Wilkes,but kinda of got side tracked,so I quess it will be next week at the Farm,wherever you race good luck,see you next week.

Well hope everybody has a fun and safe weekend,and turns on them big W's,ya'll all have a gooden...........................
Still thinking of Nikki and all our friends and our Soldiers.................God Bless..........