DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
whats up Smile raining again i picked some good days to sleep Sleep

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning again all. Raining here also, but tomorrow supposed to be beautiful Cool Hope you all have a nice weekend. A little something a guy said to me years ago that stuck in my small brain when I said to him at least it's Friday. Yep it is he says and that means it's only two days till monday. Talk about ruining a weekend Banging Head

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Got some rain here too. It is Friday though. I just hope PRP opens one of the days this weekend. The old heap isn't ready yet, but I want to see some cars run down the track.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Mornin' all. Got some rain here too. It is Friday though. I just hope PRP opens one of the days this weekend. The old heap isn't ready yet, but I want to see some cars run down the track.

I am with you on that Chuck. Hope the rain today doesn't kill us for the weekend. I need a stress reliever. Feels like this was a 7 day work week.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning! Rain, rain make flowers grow!! LOL
Chuck and AJ, don't you know they called it already!LOL They call the races when it's raining 1000 miles away!! LOL Couldn't resist!

Happy Friday!! Smile

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all, raining here, good day to work inside.
BB have a great weekend.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
No rain here! Don't expect it til July 4! Loaded up and ready to roll to Super Chevy in Tucson after the mail comes! One stop for couple of bags of ice and the next stop will be the Lucky Wishbone for some the greatest fried chicken on earth in Tucson. Grab me a family feast of chicken, fries, garlic toast, cole slaw and Coke and head to the track. Lunch and dinner all in one package and wait for daughter, her husband and grandkids to show up with jr. Dragsters after school lets out. Gonna try and beat the wind to Tucson! You all have a good weekend and we will report back in on Sunday night or Monday unless we can get a connection down there at the track! Put your umbrellas away and maybe the sun will come out! I'm stupid Wink Big Grin Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Good luck, Guy. Hope you do better than I did @ Super Chevy.
We got a little rain here this morning but it should clear up and be a beautiful weekend.
Everybody have a good day.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Luck Guy!! Have lots of fun!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Well good morning all,ain't been this late in a while,had to make a couple of early morning Dr. visits,and now it's on to the weekend,sounds like everyones got plans,and me,I'm going to get to do a few burnouts sat.and make some runs,for the Farms first points race,man it's good to have friends,not got my truck finished yet,so my old buddy Steve M.is letting me run his 78 camaro in Top this weekend,first time in a Top car,letting go on the top since Nov.99,can't wait,so I hope yall have a gooden,Mannie and myself,are going too,no matter the out come.................................can you say WOO HOO.............................. Big Grin........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mornin? Man what happened? Wife has been off for past couple days and keepin me hoppin around here.
Got me 2 boxes of honey bees coming in today. I dont think I'm going to put them in until Saturday evening, awful wind here today.
Ya' have a goodern and keep me in your prayers, I havent fooled with bees before, dont want to get stung.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
The wind gusts today were only up to 40 mph at SIR! Glad I decided not to test and tune! I was tired from the drive down from Phoenix fighting the wind and trucks passing me Banging Head I'm stupid Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
we needed that wind yesterday to dry up the mud Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,dang right Rooster,we need some wind,to dry up this ankle deep mud around the Farm,well both of them, Wink last night a couple of times I thought Mannie and myself,was SALLEY in KS... Eyes.......bought blowed us away,anyway looking better now,yall have a gooden,I'M GOING RACING,see you afterwhile Rooster................. Car Car Big Grin.........................................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster, Mike and the rest of you all.
Good luck if your racin

BB windy and cold here Roll Eyes

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Guy, you made me hugry with all that talk of fried chicken. I had to go and build me a dinosaur made of wings bones last night. Fathead's is good food. Big Grin Good scenery too. Wink

Mike, it's good to have friends. I hope it dries up for you. PRP had to call it for today. Too much wind, cold temps, green track, wet pits. Hopefully tomorrow works out.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good day! Windy, and yuk! Snow next week! Well, going to get my Saturday errands done!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good mornin ppl. how is everyone today?

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigblockmadness:
good mornin ppl. how is everyone today?

Never better Cool

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Evening, folks. I am still kickin. Got my bees into their new home with no problems.
I hope you all got to go racin today and made a trip down the track for me. Maybe next weekend, depends on how much work I get done this coming week.
Ya'll have a goodern and dont let the bed bugs bite.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post