DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy,yea Chuck it is quite in here hope all is well with everyone,I got some news back from my test and all came back normal which has to be wrong I ain't never been normal,lol........

I go back to see this Dr.in July to see if we can figure out why I have no energy and so far low vit.D and high triglycerides so we are going to see what's next,foot won't heal so the dr.thinks it's because of the blood issues from my diabetics,anyway we got to keep trying..........

Thinking about you Fern and mama ..............

Well you folks hold on maybe everything will get back to normal soon,see ya'll tomorrow........ Wave...............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Evening all! Been one heck of a week!! Wave

Mike, that's gotta be good news!! Mr. Normal...... Eyes

Fern, sounds like a real rough deal, hang in there good thought and prayers sent. Fern you have to take care of yourself too......

Chuck , have you got The OLDS all straighten out ? Did you say hot?

Saturday tried to do some yard work , by 10:00 am 99 degrees .....
I gave up and when in the house for a nap, by noon it was 101 in the garage and 109 out side..... I went back to the couch for the day.... Got up Sunday at 6Red Faceoam did a little car maintenance by 9:00am I was napping again!!!
OK OK OK Its a DRY HEAT !! LOL

Have a great week........

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Fern, You're hangin tuff and doin what you need to. My hats off to you. Keep your family and friends close. Prayers are with you.

Goin to be a hot weekend and it doesn't bother me that we are going to miss the Summit race this weekend. I'll make up the points. Picked up the driveshaft yesterday at Inland. Had it checked out and they found a little run out so they re-balanced it and put new seals in the ujoints. Might as well go back together with an all fresh drive train.
Y'll have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looks like the rain is coming today, and getting a little more humid. Heading to Norwalk to lean on the fence this weekend, tomorrow looks real nice, hoping the weather cooperates for the rest of the weekend.

Fern, you all are in my thoughts. I hate when real life rears its ugly head like this, no fun at all.

Mike, I hope the docs figure it out for you. I'd say have some good ol' Mt. Dew for your energy levels, but that probably wouldn't mix well with everything else! Tongue

J, I would melt. My sister is out in Sedona now, I have to see what she thinks of it. She likes the heat though. I'm still working through stuff, guessing/hoping it's fuel pump. 6AL and coil are fine, using the MSD tester.

Floyd, sounds like you have all the bases covered when you get back on the track. I hope that's soon for you.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the well wishes and phone calls----I got her in a rehab facility yesterday. It seems real nice and she seems to like it and also the staff she has met so far----got some words, some food and liquid down, and some response from her right side----small steps but promising. Anyway I am heading back that way now....Hang in there Big Mike----

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon guys!!

All this talk about weather got me looking at my phone, where I'm at now 63 degrees only problem I'm in the building working till 10 pm. LOL
While at home at 11 am today a toasty 103 going to 109 !!! Saturday should be a cool 111 , but its a dry heat........

I hope that everyone is moving is right direction , but I'm still thinking good thoughts about a positive outcome for all.....

Have a great afternoon and evening......

Remember make my Ice Cream ROCKY ROAD..... Ice Cream

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning folks,kinda slow around Cana this morning but everything will be rising pretty quick especially the weather,thinking about you and ma Fern,see all you other folks later.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all Happy TGIF !!

Not much to say , went over to POLITICS AND MORE POLITICS what a waste of space....... Sleep

Hope you all are showing more improvements and also have a great weekend! Double Thumbs up

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
In case you weren't listening Michelle got by 1st round in S/C and S/G.
Keep it going! She's past due.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all hot morning on the pond bank but I'm sitting in the truck with the air on,really wish I felt like being out with Mannie but not today,ya'll have a great weekend................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Yeah, Mike, it's hot out here too. Buddy and I are just a chillin and staying cool.
I think and hope I made somebody happy yesterday. A friend of my neighbor bought a boat with a blowed up motor. All junk, cracked block and ruint heads. He's looking to build a new motor but couldn't find parts. I had my old motor sitting there doing nothing cause I wasn't going to fix it. I spun a bearing in it when I missed a shift back a few years ago. I think that's all that's wrong with it. It's a .100 over 454 block with a GM forged crank that should polish up well for him if it has any marks. It's got a good set of Dart Pro 1's that I had built by a local head builder. It's got roller rockers, stud girdle, Edelbrock 454 0 intake, 15-1 JE pistons and a lot of good stuff in it. My boy said I gave it away but hopefully I made somebody happy and got a new friend. He only had 800 bucks. Hell, it was just taking up space in my garage and I didn't want to bother with taking it apart and piecing it out. I figured that pays for about half of my transmission so I'm money ahead. I just hope it's what I said it was when he opens it up. I didn't lie, I told him it had a bunch of runs on it and what I thought was wrong with it. He won't be able to bore it any more and he knows that. He wants to come back and buy my engine stand as soon as he gets some more money.
Mikey, you take it easy and Fern my thoughts and prayers are still with you.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
You are right Floyd sometimes getting rid of stuff and making someone's day is a pretty good feeling,I had a guy the other day who had got out of jail and his family wouldn't help him out to get a start and I had a old camper I wasn't using and he's a great small engine mech.so we done some trading on work he insisted on paying me something for the camper,and he traded me a old lawnmower for the camper,it made him feel good and made me feel good to help him out,it all worked out good for us both.

Floyd you and Buddy stay cool me and Tipsey are in the recliner watching a old western good SUNDAY morning,Fern hope everything is going good,see ya'll later........... Wave..............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thanks you all -- hangin in there but nothing new Frown

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Michelle is in the finals in S/C

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Rain delay. Finish in the morning..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Floyd Staggs,

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Monday morning folks,Monday starting off rough pain in back has got big since yesterday,hoping it'll eas soon..............

Go Michelle............

Thinking of you and ma Fern..........

I hope the rest of you folks had a good weekend and have a good Monday................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I'm a bit toasted, because I'm an idiot and didn't use sunscreen at Norwalk this weekend. Had a good time, hanging out, seeing friends, and my buddy's dad got down to 12 on Saturday, and my buddy got to 20 yesterday. Not bad in a 10 round race. And I did get the $1 ice cream each day. Big Grin

Fern, hoping for the best for you all, and that the rehab facility is helpful.

J, I can only imagine how bad I would burn out there. I think I would be a case of spontaneous human combustion. Red Face

Floyd, that's good karma. I hope it comes back to you in some round wins and good times on the track.

Mike, that's good karma for you too. I hope it comes back in good news from the doc. Man, that's saying something when it's too hot for a country boy to fish. Big Grin

Still haven't run the final in S/C as far as I can tell. Nothing on DRC or Michelle's FB.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I'm sure you've all heard by now the track was junk so they put all the sportsmen classes to other events. S/C will finish at Charlotte 2 in Sept.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning folks,been a long night the pain is a real bomber took Mannie fishing to one of neighbors ponds late yesterday evening,he caught a few bass and 1 pretty good sized catfish,it made his day me well if he's happy I'm happy...................

Good job Michelle going to one of your favorite tracks for maybe two finals well maybe three is going to be fun watching may the spirit of the old grumpy goat be with you,J/K you know me I got to make a funny,lol..................

Well all you great guys and gals have a terrific Tuesday.....................

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well I guess things are moving along--some. Yesterday a speech therapist and a physical therapist worked with her for awhile. She seemed in a good mood after and ate some pudding and drank some water and tea over the coarse of the day. Been 21 days now. But I continue to get calls and offers of help. I thank all for the encouragement......You hang in there Big Mike, that boy needs you.....everyone hug the one you love---no telling what the next hour will bring.....