DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Fern, thinking of you all, hoping for the best, my friend.

J, I agree, outlook is helpful, and I'm also around awesome family and friends.

Floyd, that reminds me of one of my favorite Abbott and Costello lines. Costello: "I speak every language but Greek." Abbott: "Well, what's it say?" Costello: "I don't know. It's all Greek to me." Big Grin

Car still has some bugs I'm trying to work out. Thinking maybe fuel now. Lost first round in Street, made it to third round in Modified. We're getting there.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening ya'll,had to drive a couple hrs to the Dr.this morning got lots going on right now so hope to get answers in a few weeks,foot doing some better,hope you're doing ok Fern,see all you folks later.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Almost midnight Tuesday----Well its been a week now and some improvement but not much.....good movement on the right side, good recognition, some movement on the left side but still can't talk or swallow.....This is going to take awhile. Had to come home and get some sleep. Thanks for all the well wishes from everyone. It helps. Mike we are rooting for you, Mama always called you the "Tater Man". Laughing Chuck I got a good Olds just sitting out there.

Posts: 6229 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hang in there, Fern. A little improvement is good.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,Fern you tell mom the Tater man is pulling and praying for her........... Praying.............

I went to a Nero Dr. Yesterday to check out why I'm not healing like I used to and why I stay so wiped out,got to have a MRI and lots of blood work,the Dr.is leaning about 75%toward me having a muscle diese called Myasthenia Gravis it is a diese that makes you have muscle weekness that can last days or months and then you feel some better,but it don't go away just gets worse over time,it runs parallel with MS,blood test and the MRI will give us the answers we hope,so any extra prayers give to Ma Fern first then slide me in................

Ya'll have a wonderful day.................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning guys. Having a rough week, but change is around the corner. As soon as you get it all straighten out someone comes in and bends it all up!!LOL

Mike, hope you keep fighting and get better!

Fern, coming back from this will take time but your a fighter so hang in there! Prayers and good thoughts being sent!

Chuck, sounds as your getting it together! My car is printing out time slips that look like copies! I still find a ways to be the duck, LOL
Saturday time slips all 8.504 in 1000 and 1/4 10.253 10.251 10.255. First around lost as I was able to found something on starting line that slowed me down 2 Hundreds in 60 foot. Rolling

Everyone make your day be a great one!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day!

Fern, glad to hear there is improvement, hope it keeps coming.

Mike, you got 'em.

Our friend Mouse needs them too. It sounds like his mom isn't doing well.

J, it's getting closer, got some more things to look at. I always find new ways to lose as well, even when I think I've done them all!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all!

Hope everyone is doing better as we approach the weekend..........

Have a great day today ....

Double Thumbs up

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning J and everybody else,it's getting warm the next few days so will be inside for a day or two go out at night or early in the morning..........

Fern still thinking about you and mom.......

Chuck good luck hope you get them bugs caught and fixed,good luck this weekend............

See ya'll tomorrow have a great day......... Double Thumbs up............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Howdy all, just like my reaction times, a little late today. Big Grin Things warming up here today and tomorrow,but I'm really hoping the rain stays away Saturday. It's the 6th Annual Nikki and Mark memorial race, and we're looking to have a lot of fun. And we will, even if it rains, but it's nice to get to race to. Lots of good people at PRP, very generous people.

Condolences to our friend Mouse. His mom passed away yesterday.

Mike, happy belated birthday, my friend. I hope you had a good one.

Thinking of the Andersons (Fern).

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Late also----Some improvement, They are talking about moving into re-hab this time next week. Thanks for you alls concern.....You take it easy Mike, she may need some taters this fall---she won't know you didn't grow them Wink Good luck up there Chuck, we hear you.....Heading back to hospital in a few

Posts: 6229 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Fern that sounds promising. Still got you in our thoughts and prayers.
My sympathies go out to Mouse. Sorry for your loss.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Warm one today here, good AC day. Still hoping the weather works out for tomorrow's memorial race for Nikki and Mark. I don't care what I do on the race track, I just want everyone to have fun as we celebrate them.

Fern, good to hear there is more improvement.

Memorial race, Mrs. McKee, Mrs. Anderson... all the more proof why you should go get ice cream with good people.
Ice Cream Ice Cream

Wishing you all a great weekend.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Guys !! TGIF its been one heck of a rough week! All my friends are just running through tech in Fontana for the west coast big buck race, and I'm still working for 12 more hours before I can fly home for the weekend with and see the wife and her honeydo list!! LOL........

Chuck, I hope you have a great time at the celebration.........

Mike, I hope there's some good news in your future, keep strong and don't lose sight of your goals, eat right and give that recliner a work out!!.............

Fern , still praying for the best ... sounds like you got some good improvement happening . I helped my father though a lot , he did real good till he hit the wall at 96. My dads passions happened to be stripers and beer, So if he was down that's what I would take him.!!

Floyd , you going to Fontana with Big Blue ? Last I heard you had tranny problems.

Have a great weekend and have some Ice Cream !! Not to much!! LOL Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks,kinda running late today had to go get Blood Work this morning along with Mannie so got back mowed some then it rained,so recliner here I come.........

Thank each one of you that sends prayers,I'm just ready for some answers so I can get after whatever is happening to me,ya'll have a good weekend,and Fern still thinking about you and ma.................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Most of my thoughts are with Fern. Praying for the best.

No Fontucky, RED, didn't get the trans in yet. Jim VanGordon had customer work to finish up yesterday so we couldn't get on the rack. I got the trans back from Hughes earlier in the week and I'm impressed with their attention to detail. The dyno sheet they sent with the trans say's we are going to be very happy with this new shifting devise. Mostly new insides should breathe some new life into the old hay hauler. I'll miss the next Summit race but I'll catch up. Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sunday AM---Not much change with Mama.....I spend most of every day with her....she smiles, has said a few words, seems pretty strong on her left side but still nothing on the right and can't eat or talk.....I think it has been 12 days now. But we keep hoping it keeps getting better.....thanks for the prayers everyone. Got to go.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Been a stormy weekend. We got a time trial session in Saturday, had a couple of freak breaks set us back, but it wouldn't have mattered, rain got the rest of the night. It was still a great time celebrating Nikki and Mark. Some big boomers late Saturday night, even knocked my power out for a couple hours. Last night was scary, tornado warnings a couple of times. I'm glad I'm on top of the hill, we got so much rain quickly.

Mike, I hope you get some answers too. Make sure you stay cool and comfortable if you're getting the same sticky weather we are.

Fern, hoping right along with you, my friend.

J, stripers, as in fishing? Good way to drink a beer.

Floyd, I'm hoping the new trans and converter are real good to you. I think they will.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day!

It's quiet out there... too quiet. Yinz all right?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
May be moving Mama to a rehab facility this afternoon----things have kind of stalled after 2 weeks + here in the hospital....After researching and visiting a bunch finally found one I like....This is no fun....But we are at least making some progress.....Its hot. Everyone have a good day. Where are you Big Mike??????