DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern may be laying low for awhile----Mama had a stroke last night and it don't look to good.....so everything else just came to a screeching halt.....Wish us luck. I guess this stuff happens to old folks like us..... Frown

Posts: 6228 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Oh man!! Fern I'm so sorry to hear that, sending out good thoughts for speedy recovery ...... Praying

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Oh ****, Fern. Prayers are with you, Bud.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thoughts with your family Fern.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this Fern,my thoughts and prayers are with you,I know it's easy to say this but if they'res anything you need friend you call me,or just need a ear,again so sorry..........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a speedy recovery for her Fern.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6426 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and yours Fern. Praying

Chris Gulitti

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all.

Fern, so sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers for you all.
Praying

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all.....

Wow, with what's happen to Fern wife it was hard to key in.... came here 5 or 6 times...

Fern, all I do is send prayer's.... and that just feels very inadequate..... Keep up the good fight...... Praying

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone----don't look good to me right now.....but thanks for thinking of us.......

Posts: 6228 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
We will keep you in our thoughts, Fern.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Just checking in to see if there was anything new. We are here for you.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6426 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, happy it's Friday. Hoping to do some good tomorrow, think I found 1, maybe 2, of the bugs I needed to fix. More than that, I'm hoping the best for the Andersons. Continued thoughts and prayers, Fern.
Praying

That's a reminder to go get some ice cream with people you love.
Ice Cream
Wishing you all a great weekend.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone--heading back to the ICU. She seemed better last night----if a little movement can be considered better.....

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,looks like another week coming to an end,back in the day when I used to drink some(a lot)I'd come in feeling no pain lay down in the bed and the bed would start spinning,so I'd throw my leg off the side of the bed to try an stop it from spinning,it never worked,so I learned to just sit up or grab a bucket before laying down,now that I've told of my drunken past,I said that to say this,with time spinning away faster and faster everyday.
I catch myself wishing for more time and think about throwing my foot down to try and slow down the fast pace of my life,but that doesn't work either,so I finally figured out that know matter how you spin it it's going to come up anyway,so grab ahold of the good things let go of the stupid and bad things and keep plugging along.
Cause dragging all the bad and stupid crap gathered in this life just slows your happiness,not time........words to ponder said my way,probably said better by someone more famous and payed a lot better,lol,better to laugh..................

Fern you hang in there prayers for you and Ma............ Praying..............

And as Chuck says graphics ahold of someone you care about and sit down and enjoy the ice cream......... Ice Cream........ya'll have a super duper weekend......... Double Thumbs up................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all , the weekend is about to start and I have too much to do.....

Mike thanks for those thoughts, I'm still pondering on them.... I think looking at the positive side is so very important in life...
And making every day count is also on the top of the list... Happy people live longer with a better quality of life and that's what I want to do ...... Its like when I lose a round I'm still having fun cause I'm around some of the best people and living life to my fullest.... Racing sooner or later stops but the experience last forever along with the friendships ....

Fern baby steps forward are a good thing , my thoughts and prayers go out to both you... Praying

Chuck , get her done time waits for no one...LOL
Its 8:00am here but you already have me thinking about Ice Cream ..... LMAO Ice Cream

Guys have a great weekend, be safe and do at least one thing fun.....

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Hang in there Fern. Good thoughts and prayers from here.

Hughes shipped my trans back yesterday. They put it on their dyno to check it all out and found the line pressure dropped too much when they tried the trans brake. They put in a new Sonax (?) boost pump and that brought it right back up to where they wanted it. That's why I send it to somebody else cause I haven't the foggiest idea what they are talking about. Confused

Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,looks to be getting warmer around the foot of the Fancy Gap but it's all good worst part for me are the snakes and bee's I could do without them.............

Fern I hope all is going ok.............

Floyd glad all trans woe's are going away,hope you and Buddy are well...........

J,are you hot out that way,hope all's well with you................

Chuck how many win lights did you get I hope a bunch..............

To all our MIA's hope all is well......... Double Thumbs up...............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hangin in there. No change so far. Heading back to the hospital in a few min.....thanks everyone, thanks a lot.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,it's Monday all day long hope ya'll have a fine day,Fern still thinking of you and mom................