DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, over center day. Imagine that, cloudy, gray, and drizzling again. I think I'm growing gills. You all have a great day.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks,it's a long humpday for sure,got more questions from the dr.yesterday than answers but hanging in got more test happening tomorrow,everybody have a great evening see ya'll tomorrow.................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good thrusday morning to you all,hope ya'll have a fine day.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looking like we have a nice weekend in store, once we get through today. I'm looking forward to it.

Mike and Fern, thinking about you all.

Shout out to the MIAs.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning DRR!

Chuck that rain should stop some time... LOL
Last weekend went to the local track for a team race driving there in the rain, its about 20 miles away . When I got within 2 miles of the track it stop raining .....OMG when I got there the sky in all directions looked like rain any second.... got the race in with out a drop of rain......

Fern and Mike still sending good thoughts your way.... Hoping for the best....

Have a great Thursday !!! Big weekend coming up, be careful if your out driving this weekend.....some drivers think drinking and driving is no big deal.....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF, and happy Independence Day weekend. Weather forecast went downhill for us tonight, just a test and tune, but still a good way to start the weekend, and the track needs the business.

J, I'm about the same distance from PRP, and have experienced that too.

Wishing you all a great weekend, hopefully you're spending time with family and friends. Be safe, enjoy whatever you're doing, and have some ice cream with those special people.
Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Wow! I made it! Good morning to All! Weekend is almost here and Big plans in the works!

1. Clean storm trash from front yard.
2. Remove all dead cactus from back yard and all weeds.
3. Rearrange storage room so you can walk thru it.
4. All new lighting in garage " LED " work great!
5. Change Tranny fluid in race car , and inspect front and rear brakes.
6. Work on trailer rear lights " running lights flashing " LOL

Double Thumbs up

The wife said she wants a nice quite one... LOL

Hope everyone has a great Holiday, Best of health and happiness to all. I'm going to have some Ice Cream per Chuck!!!!! Ice Cream

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Our heat wave is over for a while. You boys in the sticker patch should be right behind us. Now if we could just get some rain.
Fern, still Praying
Mikey, you take it easy.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Happy 4th everyone---not much change with Mama...but by being the night shift I guess I miss a lot according to daughters....I am about wore out.....Pinks at the Rock and Big Dawgs at Piedmont but guess I'll miss them both.....Thanks for the Praying everyone. Got to go

Posts: 6226 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good SUNDAY to everyone..............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I hope you all survived the 4th, and no one blew any parts of themselves off in a backyard celebration. Big Grin Last minute decision, went out to Norwalk on Saturday for pro qualifying. Bummed I didn't see as much sportsman stuff as I would have had we gone on Friday, like normal. I did get to say hello to Michael Beard, after I got my ice cream, and to Mia Tedesco and the Tedescos before her round 1 win in TAD. Good time, good show.

J, you need a weekend from your weekend! That's too much like work!

Floyd, we got rained out again Friday, and looking at more rain this week. I REALLY wish we could send it west to you.

Fern, thinking about you and your family.

Mike, I hope you're feeling ok.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
From my IPhone. Mama is asleep so I thought I would say hello. We are doing ok and thanks for the well wishs.

Posts: 6226 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all, Hope everyone got thru the 4th ok!

Fern , hope you two are making progress. Glad to hear your ok, hoping for the best out come.

LOL Got 4 out of 6 , next week maybe I can finish the list. Did all the hard stuff first 1 and 2 , got the storage room a little better also found bad ground on trailer. I bought the lights , but have not hung them.........

Mike I hope your make good use of that recliner.....

Floyd looks like SoCal may have a slight chance for rain this week........

Chuck your so right, I need a little time off for good behavior .........

Oh well, everyone have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening everyone,glad to hear everything is ok Fern,thanks everyone for the well wishes,back at the dr.at 6pm tonight to check out all these crazy things I have going on,maybe before long I can quit complaining,hope all you guys are making it good,see ya'll later..........

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Got in a little early today,unbelievable the Dr.said I have broke a bone in my good foot don't know when or how but do know it's hurt like heck,she says probably did it in the night or could have even done it in bed,can't believe it my feet stay so numb I quess that's why I didn't know it,so now left foot broke,right foot still has sore on it but looks some better,so now knots on head and neck not sure what they are but go in morning to Christianburg va. to try and get help with those,other than that I'm doing Awesome....... Laughing ................

Well I hope y'all's day goes well was wandering about Ken hadn't heard of or seen him around in awhile hope everything is ok................

Chuck,J,Fern,and anybody else that's passing thru hope hump day is good for you,me and my recliner are as one,lol,see ya'll later............ Wave.................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Aaannnd it's raining. Eyes

Mike, it's not complaining. We're with you, hoping you get some relief.

Fern, thinking of you.

J, enjoy that dry heat out there. Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all , happy hump day!

Mike, keeping up the hard work on that recliner, You seem to be in better sprits !

Fern, hope thing are getting better for you two.......

Chuck, The monsoons are in full swing , we are getting a little rain off and on. But the humidity has been running from 40% to 60% at 99 to 103 degrees.... All that water sure has a big influence on jetting....

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
TGIF Good Morning ! Wave

How's everyone doing? Hum

Have a great weekend!!! If your racing "Good Lucky"......... Double Thumbs up

Remember there's always room for a little Ice Cream...... Ice Cream

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! The weather people are saying no rain tomorrow, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Fern, thinking of you all.

Mike, I hope you're feeling better.

J, it's been humid here, but without that AZ temp. I'm good with that. The humidity wears on me as it is.

You all have a great weekend. Ice cream time!
Ice Cream

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mornin everyone