DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Good morning all---Come on in Big Mike. Red we got another coming at the Rock in 2 weeks....Not near as good but better than most. You all have so far to travel to a race. Hear they complain about 100mi. When I was in Pamona a year ago it took a whole day to get to Tucson.....Long ride. Hope everyone has a good day. Going to see Grand Daughters recital tonight Wink

Posts: 6230 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Fern, it's nice you have all those tracks to choose from around you. I'm not complaining, PRP is only 30 minutes away, but things get longer after that, at least for weekly racing.

J, the Diamonbacks couldn't help out the Pirates, and do something against the Cards? Pirate fans know the pain of Cards walk off wins though.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning to all!!

Hope everyone is in good health and had breakfast by now,{eggs, sausage, pancakes, orange juice and coffee always my biggest meal of the day} Eyes

Chuck, real sorry about that! I'll have to give those Cards a call and see what happened..... LOL

Yep, one of the drawbacks of living in a two track state is either traveling 7 to 10 hours each way, or racing local events that have low car counts and a little higher entry fee's....

Have a great day everyone!!! { that Rocky road last night was the bomb } Double Thumbs up

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone----got to get going as I have lots to do.

Posts: 6230 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Hoping the rain stays away so I can test tomorrow. I'm going to try a new to me distributor, changing the springs and locking it out.

J, I'm good with how the Pirates are playing - who wouldn't be on a 7 game winning streak? They just need some help from whoever plays the Cards.

Fern, good luck this weekend, wherever you're racing.

Mike, I hope all is well in the gap.

You all have a great weekend. Ice cream time! Every day is, of course, but especially Fridays.
Ice Cream

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning, happy Friday!

Chuck, You watch what happens, then thank me later.... LOL

Everyone ready for the weekend? I hope you guy's do something fun ........ Double Thumbs up

Wife called, said Ice Cream party on Sunday!!! Ice Cream

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Chuck everything in the gap is good,Mannie got out of school today,and had a decent visit to the wound care center this morning it wasn't any worse just really slow healing,seen my family doc last night had to go do blood work at the hospital this morning at 6:30am and now I'm back in my napping chair and ready to start napping,hope J,Fern,Floyd,and all of our MIA's have a great weekend............ Wave............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ferns up and ready to leave for Pageland SC for a points race....already missed 3 out of 5 so need to show up.....Mike you keep taking it easy. Everyone else have a good one and I'll see you tomorrow Double Thumbs up

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,good luck Fern have fun hope all of you racing this weekend good luck,and be safe..............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sat was not fun----broke a transmission line on first time run---day over. Went home and had it fixed and in bed at 1am...Up this morning and off to Piedmont---won 2 rounds then got out foxed at the finish line. Took the stripe by .009 and ran out .003....I had SOME room! Anyway it was a good weekend---hope everyone had as much fun as I did......see you tomorrow.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I hope you all had a great weekend. I got to see my best friends and their kids Friday night. Long time GM folks will remember their son, Nolen, needed some prayers years back. That boy is growing like a weed, 6 now, doing great.

Mike, glad your foot is still healing. Slow is better than going the other way. Good to see Mannie is back on the fishing tour. Big Grin

Fern, we've all been there, with issues to fix, and getting the wrong side of a finish line duel.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,yea Chuck I sure remember Nolen thanks for sharing I love hearing about good stories...........
And the fishing tour never ends Mannie drather fish than eat the fish,but he does eat what he catches but he loves it..............
Fern glad you had a good end to what could have been not too much of a fun weekend,I'm hoping to get to race some before the summers out..........
J I hope you and Floyd and all our other friends had a great weekend catch up with all ya'll later in the week...............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Kinda quiet out here on the left coast for me and Buddy. I been pullin a Mikey and spending a lot of time with the saw bones. Developed a rash that we thought had to do with a med change. Nope! It's shingles. I know it cause I found it on the internet but the doctor took 4 biopsies yesterday to find out for sure. I should have listened to Terry Bradshaw.
Got the word back on my converter and trans. The converter is fine, just going to freshen it up. The trans has a laundry list of things that need to be fixed. Not too bad though, going to get out for about 1100 bucks total for both. Should be back on the track in a couple of weeks.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,a little cloudy this morning on Rocky Ridge Rd.looks to be kinda stormy around here for the next several days,so it's a gravy bisquits kinda morning round here..............

Hey Floyd hope they get you all fixed up those shingles can be aggravating and good deal on the trans. and conv. Hope you and Buddy have a good start to summer and keep the WebMd.com on your favorites I got so much crap happening right now I have to have some outside help,you've got to help yourself,the dr.is to busy for all of us............. Wink................

Chuck you and Fern and J and our MIA's have a awesome day,me and my little friend the recliner are ready fora nap................. Wave...............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Looks like we got a plane crashed at our little airport here about an hour ago---raining! Lots to do & don't know where to start. Got a pin hole in a front tire on the race car to fix, want to change trans filter & fluid. Might go back to Pageland Sat to race.....Get her done Floyd, we can't make up the days we lose at this age....Hang in there Mike.....The rest of you "get out of bed". Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Another cool day, cloudy, somewhere in the 60s, but I'll gladly take that little break before the real summer heat moves in.

Mike, that's great that he loves it. I sure hope you get to race some this season. Make that sweet tea a little strong this morning for me, please.

Floyd, I feel for you on the shingles. I had them when I was 31. I hope it's not too painful for you. I'm glad to hear you're not too far from being back together.

Fern, you'll get it all done, I'm sure. You know how to work.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon guys!! Hope you had a good weekend....

Got to work late ... seems as they really don't need me....

Have a great night...... LOL

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Looks like we're warming up a little today and into the weekend. I'm glad the Pirates are done with this west coast trip after today, even happier how well they've been playing lately. Now if the Cardinals would just slump a little...

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all!! Welcome to Hump day...

Chuck, With a little lucky they should be able to get there, but the last 7 games have really hurt them. What has change lately?

Everyone else have a great day, if your racing this weekend turn off your computer and get busy on your race car....... Double Thumbs up

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,cloudy here this morning so I don't feel to bad being one with my recliner,got to go to Walmart and get meds and groceries,don't want to but have to,ya'll have a good Wednesday.......... Wave............