DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Da mn Big Mike----you got to get better. Ferns not a prayer but I'll try to mention you to the man up stairs----maybe he will help.....Thats why I am thankful for every day. You keep your chin up Buddy......

Posts: 6228 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning guy's

Mike sorry to hear all that, I think about this and wish and praying your ordeal gets better. Life is a gift and most of us take it for granted. As we get older we all have to stop and think about what's happening around us. Stay on the positive side , I'll keep praying for the best outcome for you.

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Little cool down from Tuesday night into this morning, warming back up now.

Mike, prayers for you, I hope the foot gets better and your pain eases.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning to all !
Wow did anyone see that Gary Williams at the Fling!! Goes .005 in 1/4s, .000 in semi, and .007 in final for the win! Last two hits runs his number with a 5 then a 6.....
Mike, hope that your going better, hang in there......
Going to start raining today , but you guys have a great one!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning folks,a pretty day started here,been to wound care this morning and the foots no better but no worse,so wrap it up and see you Tuesday,I'll keep trying but this staying off of it is tough when it's so nice outside,thanks for the thoughts and prayers,and I sure hope everyone has a great weekend............. Wave...............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Clouding up some here, looks like there is a chance we could get rain on our parade both racedays this weekend.

J, there are some passes being laid down at the Fling, for sure. I'm hoping my buddies Bob and Lou, along with more of the PRP guys, do some good in the rest of the event. I could watch the coverage all day.

Mike, glad to hear it isn't getting worse, hoping it gets better now. Maybe you'll get some rain that keeps you inside to resist temptation. Big Grin

You all have a great weekend. Ice cream time!
Ice Cream Ice Cream

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
A very Good Morning to all! Its Friday ! We have another work week in the books......

Chuck hope your friends have great luck with what's left of the Fling. I've been watching from about the 4th round on the last few nights , its been making the evenings at work a little more enjoyable ..... Every year when I go to the Fling or it watch, just amazed with the cars and how good races perform ...... it kind of ruins it so that I can't watch national events any more.....

Got a IHRA team event Saturday night , Hate the idea of buybacks at a team event. Have not had to so far, hope to keep that streak going....

Make my Ice Cream Rocky Road please!! Two Scoops Ice Cream

Mike still thinking about your deal , keep it on the positive side.......

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
About the Fling---John Myers down to 5 in the Thunderbird last night---grew up in my garage in Baltimore.....Door cars rule......My young friend from SC drove 2 hours up here today and helped the old man change converters. Thats a friend right there. Points race at Piedmont Sunday....get better big Mike. Beautiful day today here. You all be good.

Posts: 6228 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Up and ready to go----Hope you are better Big Mike and the sun is shining on the mountain, every one have a good Sunday.....

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin y'all!
Just watched Michelle break out by 005 in round 5. She still did good.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,looking like a nice early spring day here at the foot of the Blue Ridge Pkwy,going to keep this recliner held down since I was told to do so,so I sure hope everybody has a a awesome Monday......... Double Thumbs up................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Good morning all---awesome turnout at Piedmont yesterday---Fern went red 3rd round.....just can't seem to get on the tree right for some reason. Everyone have a good day. Got to get ready for the Motor Mile this weekend---3 10k races for us lowly foot brakers.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Kinda warm and humid out, been picking up since yesterday afternoon. Rain washed us out Saturday, supposed to get some more today and tomorrow.

Fern, glad you got some help, always good to have, nice move by your friend.

Michelle, you did great at the Fling. Tough racing all weekend there. Now come footin'! Big Grin

Mike, I hope you can handle that assignment. Pun intended. Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon on this wonderful Tuesday! Hope everything is great in your worlds.....
Mine is ok ...

Still working on getting better... Double Thumbs up

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Getting ready to roll out for the 3 $10,000 foot brake races at Motor Mile this weekend----I'll toot the horn at you Mike when I go over Fancy Gap...Hope you are doing good Buddy

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, over center day! Cooled off here for a couple of days, but looking like a gorgeous weekend. I hope you all have some good plans.

Fern, good luck at MM. Hoping to make that race next year.

Mike, I hope you're doing ok, holding down the recliner. Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy folks,yea Chuck me and this recliner are as one,may need a new one by the time this foot heals,lol,but I'm listening to the dr.and doing all I can to get it healed,but it is slow.................

Fern good luck up at Motormile,J,Floyd,and the rest of you folks have a great as our pal Guy would say HUMPDAYYYYYYYY............. Wave..............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning { I'm OK in my time zone LOL ]

Mike, good to hear that its getting better! recliners are replaceable! Last I heard !!!!

Fern , Hope you have the best of luck , sounds like it should be one heck of a good time......

Floyd , you got that trans cooler and radiator all cleaned out yet????????

Chuck , hey what's going on with the Olds ?

Have a great hump day to all ....... Double Thumbs up

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ferns no big threat---can't seem to get this new combo figured out and don't have a bit of luck. hang in there Big Mike, hope you get to race Chuck, and I sometimes sure wish I still lived in Tucson----to many Easterners there now I think Big Grin Leaving around noon tomorrow I guess.....

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Rainy and cool start to the day, makes me want to nap. But, looking like a gorgeous weekend, sunny and high 60s for racing on Saturday.

J, hopefully will be under power for this Saturday. Fingers crossed the new starter gets here today so I can test tomorrow night. If not, as long as it gets here tomorrow. If not, the old one will go back on, band-aided up.

Fern, you know what to do. Safe travels, and good luck.

Mike, slow healing beats no healing. Wear that recliner out like it was a throttle cable when you're double-oh to the other lane's .060. Big Grin