DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,looking nice here today Suns a shining and it's wet but at least it looks good..........

Thanks Chuck and you guys for asking and thinking about my problem with my foot,I'm a hoping that it's improving by the day,go back today at 3 pm to check on it at wound care center............

Hope all you folk have a great day,see y'all tomorrow we hope.......... Wave........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! The wolf was huffing and puffing last night, and still is today, got some winds moving pretty quick.

Mike, glad to hear that. And man, Manny is growing fast!

Good news for my friends this morning. JT and Hope welcomed their first child, a baby girl, Morgan, a healthy 7 lbs 11oz. Mother and baby are doing great.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all ! A baby girl, that's great Chuck happy birthday for her........
Mike, I hope all goes good at that appointment today......
Everyone have a great day..... Double Thumbs up

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi gang, stopping by to say hello...Nothing in the world as sweet as little girls Chuck, God's best gift...

thoughts all around...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Getting here late been on a dog rescue mission for a couple of days..Niece has a rescue deal in SC and Daughter here in NC wanted one of hers so we went down and got it yesterday and today its been all day with the vet.....she seems like a good one and looks like a black Lab....Good deal Chuck----get better Mike and good to see the Furr family stop back by......hope everyone had a good day

Posts: 6230 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,looking like a couple days of cool spring weather this week so heck gotta be ready for everything..........

Wound care dr.said foot didn't look any worse but not any better,heck Im all about staying the same,lol,hopefully we've made the turn to it getting better,y'all have a great hump day............... Wave...............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Not any worse is always good news----I go back to Dr tomorrow afternoon to get this mess removed from my hand and arm that was operated on a week ago Monday...It does feel better. Racing for me looks a little iffy this week. We'll see....Everyone have a good day.....Pro Am at the Farm this weekend. Big Grin

Posts: 6230 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone .... another hump day is upon us... Sleep Been sleep walking thru the week .... Spring Fling has me wondering why I'm at work? Hum Oh!! no one here to pickup the slack ........ Rolling
Have a great day ...

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Cooled off here too, wolf still huffin' and puffin', rattling the doors and windows some. Barely making 50 degrees today. Little Morgan is a cutie for sure, and will have lots of aunts and uncles at the race track.

Fern, I hope the wing is good for you now. Racing is good medicine, right?

Michelle who??? Big Grin

Mike, a push is not a loss. Keep getting better.

J, I know that sleep walking feeling!

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Hey Good Morning guy's!! Well made thru hump day and now on to the weekend. Hope everyone's working on staying health and fit...........

Wow that Vinny is a great racer , watching Spring Fling yesterday he went with a .008 package against his brother in quarter's then a .005 package in the semi's. Then 50K for the win , this kid is living the life......

Everyone have a great day! Double Thumbs up

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Got the dressing changed on the hand this morning. That thing is nasty looking. Got to go back in 6 weeks.......Looks like the rain will get us this week end. Hope everyone is doiing good. Where you at Big Mike?????

DRR Trophy
Picture of Guys kid
posted Hide Post
Doing some serious thinking, I want to race but the amount of work that it takes to care for to cars I am thinking about possibly getting a dragster, however this entails letting go of some of my treasures that I have acquired in a manner that I am not happy about.

My thought are with my husband and I aging (as all of us do) I think that it would be easier on him to be able to work on a dragster (my dream drag "car" ). the hardest part is what to let go. It in my eyes would have to be my dads car and trailer. My dad bought me my car when I was 11 and I refuse to ever sell it because it is my first car.

Am I crazy?

Posts: 10 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: October 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Guys kid
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all thank you for the input that a few of you have given me on the same post on "Guy". Hope you all have a safe weekend!

Posts: 10 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: October 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Had to pull the Carhart back out for today and yesterday. I hope that's the end of that. The weather does look like it's going in the right direction now, at least for temps. Good win for the Pirates yesterday, coming back from being down 4-1. Now out to AZ to face the D-backs. Our first points day is tomorrow, we'll see how that goes.

Jami, you're not crazy. The memories are what counts, and I'm positive Guy would advise you to go with what makes sense to you, that he just wants you to be happy and having fun. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

You all have a great weekend! Ice cream time!
Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all, weekend around the corner and all I have is a bunch of work all around the house and garage...... Eyes

Chuck, Arizona! Good luck with that. LOL I hope you do well at your first event, kickbutt
Good Luck! Double Thumbs up

Jami, its good to see you here hope to see you at the track soon , Big tall Eric Dockins sends his luv ..... Wave

Have a great weekend !

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Got 10 gal of fresh racing gas and the rain is coming----hope you all had a good day.....

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Suns a shining so it must be Monday,hope y'all have a good start to a great week............. Double Thumbs up...............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mornin mike....Yep the sun is shining Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! PRP dodged the weather Saturday, got the whole program in. I had a great first round, way red in the second, using my buddy's Ram. Hopefully I'll be in the Olds this weekend. My buddies boys both did well in their first junior dragster bracket race. Good stuff.

J, the Bucs did ok out there in the desert. Big Grin

Got one of those reality checks Friday, that remind you whatever you're going, you should keep in perspective. My friend lost her dad to a sudden heart attack. Give those people close to you a hug, and get ice cream any time you can with them.

You all have a great day.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Morning---well my boy had to abandon his Baltimore home near the ball park last night but went by this morning and it was still standing with all the windows in place......Store across the street was looted said it reminded him of Iraq......Don't understand destroying your own community to protest......who does that help......Baltimore has a sorry Mayor even before this....You all have a good day.