DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
You missed your calling Floyd---should have been a Chef!!!!!!

Fern, a chef can't drink scotch when he is cooking and it's too much damn work. I cook for pleasure. My own and my family and neighbors pleasure. My favorite is a large rib eye steak which I do quite often. I have a butcher that cuts 2" steaks for me and Woody. I do an occasional prime rib roast that I'm kinda famous for.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Wow! I like your taste in Scotch.

Posts: 6215 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Morning guys ....just want to wish you all have a great Thanksgiving i’m off to Vegas for five days of racing.

Floyd I think you should have a PBS cooking show it would be great !!!!

You all have a great week !!!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Good luck, Nick. Bring home sold gold and some cash.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Evenin' all! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I sure did, and am. Hanging at my brother's for the weekend, with our parents, and my nieces and nephews.

Floyd, no food shortage over here, and my sister in law is an excellent cook, but damn those are making me hungry!

Nick, good luck this weekend! Let us know how you do.

Fern, are you in WV, or is the knee keeping you home?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You guessed it Chuck. First time I missed in years. Sure did eat good yesterday and watching Piedmont race right now

Posts: 6215 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Evening, just a quick note. Vegas is just a great time this year, just trying my best to stay away form the buy back window. Tough crowd ....a friend in Pro runs his number Dead on and a .003 light in run for the money and ends up being the runner up.... OMG

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Nick, do you know Trey Sommers? Blue and white 5
'56 Chevy? He won the Saturday gambler.

Fern occasionally somebody gives me some of the good stuff.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Floyd I was at the starting line , runner up Chuck Hawk went 002 red Against him... I pit with Chuck....that 56 is a Beautiful car...

Congrats to both

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I hope your boy got some cash in Vegas. My friend won $20,000 last night at Piedmont with an old Falcon dialed at 7.67 in the 1/8. Beat a 5.40 car in the final....neither one of them travelled very far...Pouring rain here today so another $20,000 tomorrow. By the way these are old school foot brake cars, don't need no stinking button Wink

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Fern. he got some cash but it wasn't 20 grand. I don't know how much it paid.
Nick, Trey runs the hell out of that '56. He blew it up end of last season and built a new 434" sb for this year. Good family.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sorry Floyd---I should not rub it in. We are lucky to have all these added purse races in the East especially since you all have the good weather year round.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern , no problem. I wish we would have some of those big dollar races. For some reason they don't get them out here.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Dinner tonight 3 lb rib eye.

Pulled at 115 * rest for 15 minutes.

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Floyd you better get up. Feeding that dog good food will make for early morning tootsie rolls in the floor. My ****zu uses a pee pee pad. but still lincoln logs every where.. I want to teach her to use the pads in the bathroom only,but no luck.She weighs about 8lbs. My niece brought her yorkie over Thanks giving and man that dog is small.she weighs 5,5 lbs. Her hair is mostly slate blue colored. She was very expensive and that was going thru her friend. She is a blessing to have.very sweet.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Footloose, I have an enclosed patio and Woody has a doggy door. Woody leaves his tootsie rolls outside.

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Floyd thats a good idea. Smile

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Spent Sunday at Piedmonts Loose Rocker $20,000 foot brake race. Saw lots of friends and missed some that I know were there. When the dust had cleared it was Nick Hastings taking the win over Jason McCandlis. That young kid will make his Grand Father, Herb, proud as he put on a clinic for some much more experienced racers. Excellent race ran from start to finish in less than 9 hours including time runs for about 40 new entries...….Hats off to Loose Rocker and the Piedmont staff.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Dinner tonight 3 lb rib eye.

Pulled at 115 * rest for 15 minutes.

Wow Floyd !!!!, that looks awesome ! I bought a Treager smoker earlier this year. Everything I have cooked and smoked has been great! Just did a Turkey and it came out great, then smoked some Sturgeon. So far a I am very impressed. My new problem... taking weight off this old (me) chassis!! No longer cert for 6.00... lol..
Good morning and Happy Holidays .

BP

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4517 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post