DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning folks,I'm good Chuck just been off the hook busy the last few days,foots doing some better going to the wound care center twice a week,hope all you guys and gals are doing fine I'll try and get back on the spring time frame.......... Wave...........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Got the engine back in the Cutlass last night, need to do the pressure test tonight, and whatever other progress I can make.

Mike, I hope the foot keeps getting better.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Chuck its an Olds--ain't that complicated. Looks like a nice day. Glad you chimed in Mike I worry about you.....everyone have a good day---if I go silent it because I have to go to Baltimore in the morning......

Posts: 6228 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning to all. Looks like everyone is busy. Looks like rain here, we sure could use it. This year is blowing by, hard to believe its May all ready! Have a great Day......

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone. Ferns out of here to Baltimore. Everyone take care and be safe. See you in a couple of days......

Posts: 6228 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hitting a warm stretch for early May, into the 80s through Monday. Pressure test was good on the 362, now just need to get everything back together.

Fern, bring some Berger cookies to Bristol, and I'll pay you for them! Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Morning guys ! Getting a cool spell out her in SoCal drove to work with 55 degree temps!!

Fern, hope you drive safe and make some good deals............ Wink

Chuck, its just a matter of time , Cookies? I'm still waiting on ........ Ice Cream

Mike, good to hear its getting better.

Funny how a diaper can make and oil change into a pain in the a** !!! LOL Glad I have one , no telling when you'll need it..... Double Thumbs up

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening guys were into the stormy evenings of spring and it makes it hard to do much,but we are trying,tall have a good evening,see y'all later...............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Bucs got off the schneid, now the Cards are here for 3 this weekend, and I'll be at tonight's game. Wacha vs Liriano, will be a good one.

J, always time for ice cream. I want a diaper on my car, even though it's in the 12s. I blew up my 455 at the top of 1st gear, rod into the pan. Safely pulled it over with no scary moment, but I don't think that would have been the case at the top of 2nd or in 3rd. It's just not in the budget for this year, as I'll need a custom one.

Mike, I don't know about you, but as long as it isn't race day, I like the sound of rain on the porch roof. It's a relaxing sound.

You all have a great weekend, light some lamps if you're racing, and get some ice cream Ice Cream Ice Cream with your mom, or in her memory.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Shhhhh! Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Michael Beard,

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5740 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning happy Friday to all!!

Chuck, have a great time at the game...
Racing with a diaper , took me a few years and one close call to buy one. I'm a slow low 10 second car rule's do not call for one but one less thing to worry about. I bought a inexpensive one and had it customized.

Hope to go some rounds this weekend, running on stop for S/ST and Super Pro. Got and e-mail and they are saying we will get 3 time runs in each class! So S/ST is going to be very tight racing, with that many time run's most will be on the number.........

Like Chuck said Ice Cream With Mom, or in here memory.... That just sounds so good!! Ice Cream

No matter what you do this weekend , have a great time going it........

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin y'all!
Man, it's nice to have friends that have racks, transmission jacks and all the other stuff to work on vehicles. Got the trans and converter out yesterday. Trans fluid is burnt and there was quite a bit of metal in it. Don't know if it's from the converter or what I'll ship everything to Hughes Tuesday and find out. Already feels expensive. I wonder if Walmart is hiring?
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,how's it going it's really pretty here a little warm for early May but I'm good with it,hope you all have a great day,see ya'll Monday..................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Gil Lindsay_3XXX
posted Hide Post
Good morning all it's 72* here in So. Ohio; Happy Mother's Day ladies.
Gil

Posts: 159 | Location: Back home! | Registered: January 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hope you all had a good weekend. Good time Friday night, even if the Bucs lost. They took the next 2, and made history in the Saturday game, good stuff. I caught a duck first round Saturday, was a duck second round. My buddy's son won his class in the juniors, in only his 3rd race, and Bob and Karen's daughter Ashley got her license. Good stuff.

Floyd, when I hit the lottery, first thing being built is a garage tall enough for a lift. Needing help getting the trans in and out sucks. So does hurt parts. Is the trans going to Hughes too? Spend some more of your kids inheritance. Big Grin

J, how'd you do this weekend?

Mike, sure is a little too warm too quick, but it looks like it will cool down here shortly.

Michael, Gil, good to see you stopping by.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ferns back. Spent Fri at Jim Beatties memorial service in Baltimore. Hard accepting that my old friend is gone and not many of us left. Went to Capitol Raceway Sat and saw a ton of old friends. The place really looked good, real good. Watched Grand Kids play base ball Sat morning and had dinner with a couple of my kids Fri night.....Got home tired. Glad the weather is changing.....Chuck daughter says they don't make those cookies any more. Hope everyone is doing good---By the way Chuck I am going to change converters in my garage with no lift---at 74 years old Eyes Rolling

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Had a quick hard thunderstorm blow through last night, and a little rain after, cooled things down some. I'm good with that, it was a bit too warm too soon inside the house. I'm just hoping the weather cooperates for this weekend.

Fern, I'll have to take a look online. I thought the bakery had changed hands and was making them again. I wonder if they sell online only. Wanna trade Oldseseses for a couple of weeks? I'll race yours and you can wrench on mine. Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning all! Hope the weekend was a great time with the Mother's getting all the good stuff.

Chuck you had to ask! Not a great outing, was good in finding my S/ST number { I had 5 hits, 2 in S/ST 3 in Super Pro} so by first round in S/ST eliminations I thought I was ready . Last time hit being 10.904 so first round of eliminations at 12:00 Midnight had me sleeping at the light with a .051 to my opponents .004 ,
LOL Super Pro was next rolling up 45 min later, I go .013 red against an .134 light. LMAO
got home around 3:30am ........ Sleep

Guys have a great day!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Chuck I am joining you wrenching-----I don't like this converter so I am changing it maybe tomorrow. Had to go to VA hospital today for annual check up. Doc said I am still good to go. Got to get ready for 3 10s at Motor Mile in 2 weeks......

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,been layed back the last few days the dang foot is giving me a fit,ain't sure what's happening,I go to the wound care two times a week and then I'm staying off it and it still ain't no better,I'm getting a little worried about the pain I'm having in it,I'd appreicate a pray or three if you get a chance,hate to complain,but the next cut is above the knee,so thanks in advance,I'll try and come back in a few days with a more cheerful post,ya'll have a good one...............