DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,Rooster you are dead-on,on the another wet one,raining hard here to this morning,Big L and Mouse,good to see you guy's this morning.
Big L is that PB Blaster on the side of your car,man I use that stuff everyday on everything I do around the junk yard,and I couldn't get tires off these old wheels without it,good stuff,and if not a sponsor,it ought to be,car looks great.
Ok,turned the bunnies loose yesterday,I'm not sure who was the saddest,Mannie or Myself,can't help to worry about the little guys,but I know God will take care of them,either way it goes,anyway I found 5 and turned 5 loose,so I quess,with ya'll's help and advice we did a good thing,so Thanks for your help.

Well hope all ya'll have a good monday and I picked up a new nickname this weekend that I think suits me pretty good,COUNTRY wonder how they come up with that, Wink but I like it pretty good,COUNTRY is COOL,anyways ya'll left coasters,will ya'll get up and get at it, Big Grin Ya'll have a GOODEN.............................

Thinking good thoughts about all our friends that have had sickness and loss lately,God Bless........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I lost my friggin' cane! Musta left it hangin' on some counter or something in a store somewhere! It ain't in my trailer, ain't in the house, ain't in the race car, ain't in the pickup, ain't in the Trailblazer and ain't in the garden! Last store I went to was Ace so maybe I can give them a call and see if anyone turned one in Saturday! My nickname fits, Mike!
Stupid! One minute I walk good, the next minute the knee hurts and that's when I miss the cane! Went all day without it yesterday so knee is gettin' much better! Will probably mess it up when start putting motor back in on Wednesday! Will probably do something stupid again. Stupid is as stupid does! As Mike said, you all have a big ol good un! Wink Big Grin Hum I'm stupid I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, you need some rain. Mike, send Guy some rain. Cool him off a little.

Mornin y'all. Another week to get thru. Friday's going to come quickly cause we're going to Vegas for the Heritage race. Ain't no better place to race than Vegas. Sure hope I can qualify for D/gas.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday again, but it was a good weekend. The 455 fired up and sounds pretty doggone good. We'll see what happens Wednesday night for test n tune at PRP.

I think this round of chemo ends today for Nikki. Her eyes are starting to bother her again, so I'm hoping this round ending will help her eyes feel better.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mornin folks,
Mike, I am glad to hear that the bunnies have made it this far. I hope they will be ok. Its a cruel world out there.

Sorry to hear about that cane Guy. I hope you will find it.

Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good evening! Late once again! Finally got everything back into the computer. One died though, but insurance is going to pay for new one.
Went to doctor and got my physical for my license! Two more items and off I go!!!

Good luck Chuck on your outing!!

Nikki is having eye trouble like Chuck said and also her stomach! We're still praying!!

Still raining! It's Fall here!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Now the damn dishwasher quit! Never should hired her! OOooops! Didn't hire her, bought her about 15 years ago and now she quits pumping! Runs fine, just don't pump so went to Sears and they didn't have the one I wanted in black and I asked if they could check with one of their other locations on their computer? "Not really!" was the reply I got. Sounds like Sears could learn a lesson from the auto dealers. They can tell you every car every similar dealer in the state has in stock!
And I still don't know what that tin can with the string in it was for hangin' next to the cash register at Sears! They didn't even offer to try and contact another store! Business must be good, guess that's why it took me 30 minutes to find someone to wait on me! I ordered one from their warehouse in Phoenix and it will make it's way to the Mesa store by sometime Thursday, a total distance of probably 20 miles. I think they are gonna walk it over!
Gave up huntin' my cane and picked up a new one at Walmart while I was grocery shopping! Thinking about stamping this one with the following wording: "If found, call 602-790-5653!
It belongs to Guy and he loses everything at some point in time, including his mind!" Banging Head Wink Eyes I'm stupid Big Grin Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Guy have you got that ph.# stamped on your arse, Eyes Hum No No you know you may lose it too...... Laughing Rolling I'm stupid ........The Devilmade me do it,if I hadn't,Floyd would have....... Tongue Big Grin.......
Just think Guy you can have dish pan hands for the next couples of days..........You da man Guy................ not worthy not worthy Smile just do it..............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster, Mike and the rest of the gang Cool
Yes mike, Thats the one and only PB Blaster, great company, great people and great product.

BB have a good day all

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR Smile
nice picture BB Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
1 more day til i turn 45, then my work week is over.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Moring all, been MIA last few days. Hope everyone is doing ok.

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good mornin drr ppl

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mornin Big L, Rooster & all the gang...it's Tipsy Tuesday, lol!
Mike, how about some boiled eggs this morning?!? Sorry

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hawks:
Guy have you got that ph.# stamped on your arse, Eyes Hum No No you know you may lose it too...... Laughing Rolling I'm stupid ........The Devilmade me do it,if I hadn't,Floyd would have....... Tongue Big Grin.......
Just think Guy you can have dish pan hands for the next couples of days..........You da man Guy................ not worthy not worthy Smile just do it..............................................

Gotta get up pretty early to get ahead of Mike! Sleep I sure woulda! Laughing Rolling Smile just do it

Mornin Y'all!

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Don't say eggs... fighting some kind of bug here. Bleah. Hope you all have a good day.

Nikki's eyes and tummy hurt again yesterday, and she couldn't keep her food down. This round of chemo ended yesterday afternoon. Bob and Karen, as you can imagine, are still dealing with the emotions, but continue to have faith. Yesterday marked 1 month since she was readmitted. Next test on the bone marrow is May 19.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
There ain't no room there Mike! It's already been knawed on and pieces ripped out of it by so many folks that it would have to be called "Mission Impossible" to engrave a phone number on my behind! The dot for the "i" is about the only thing visible and I was born with that! Makes it nice that I got clean hands now to wipe the dot on that "i"! Had a fella friend come up to me the other day and asked: "Guy, are your hand's clean?" To which I replied: "Yea, I think so!" He then said: "Good, cause mine are filthy and I need to take a leak badly! Can you help me out?" Needless to say my hands got dirty real quick! Checked my tracking number on Fed Ex this mornin' and my headers are headed to my house so engine installation will take place tomorrow mornin', early before the temperature gets up to a 100 degrees! Hope to fire it up before noon! On a more serious note, I gotta feelin' "in my bones" that Nikki is gonna "fly" right through those bone marrow tests with "flying colors" and be on the road to a full recovery. She has a lot of angels up there looking over her and a lot of fine folks right here on earth that are gonna make the rest of her life very succesful!
Keep smilin' Nikki, it is gonna get better! Eyes I'm stupid Eyes Wink Smile just do it Big Grin Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Gooooood Morning Everybody,Guy I just couldn't resist the opening for that butt joke,knowing Floyd would beat me to it,made it that much more fun,and you know your day is starting off tough,when you burn your boiled eggs,right MsFurr, Winka 22yr.old memory, Hum.......anyway happy b-day Mouse you youngen,Chuck hope you get feeling better after while,Big L,love the picture and love PB Blaster,Rooster and all the gang hope all ya'll have a wonderful day,mtd good to have you back,gosh it's a rushing morning,hope I didn't leave anybody out,Floyd you made me laugh this morning,Ok ya'll have at it see ya'll after while............................

And still saying prayers for Nikki,God Bless her and her Family,I can't even imagine how they must feel,and still praying for our friend Marty,God Bless...................................and all the little children,thinking about little Eli and family....................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
mtd, does it really take that long to recover from a hangover? Been so long since I had anything "hangover" (cept my gut) that I forgot! Mike, their ain't room on my ass to put the phone number, especially if you have include the area code!
Confused Eyes Smile just do it Wink Big Grin Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR gonna be a beautiful day today Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post