DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It's Humpday! Our favorite day is getting closer.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone, good to see you Mouse hows Mom doing and I hope your knee is doing better, this krazy weather we're having has my knees hurting they've been good till the up and down weather started...................

Chuck did you finally get everything moved I probably missed it in the thread somewhere, but I hope you did moving is a stress that you want to get over with, I hope you have............... Thumbs up....................................

Prayers all around and I hope ya'll have a great day still wet here so no logging for another day so I'm going to do what I am so good at and that is still to be figured out after I do lunch Sleep.................. boring Tongue Praying Double Thumbs up................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day!

Good to see you Mouse, hope all is as well as can be expected.

Mike, I'm out of the apartment completely, but finishing up in the garage. Just little bits left, sorting through what's there, making a scrap pile, trash pile. I was going to go over after work Monday, but the neighborhood got hot, drive by shooting on the corner at the end of my old block. It's a shame.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll, Chuck I still every once in a while find something in a box that I moved from my home in Yadkinville to Cana home and it's been ten years since the move I packed stuff away and seem to forget where I put it and most of it is just stuff that I hated to throw away when I moved................. Big Grin..............................

Well the suns a shining here and it is warming up nicely near the 80's today and if the winds blow some who knows mite get back in the woods tomorrow, we'll see hope ya'lls day is great and prayers to all.................... Praying Double Thumbs up.......................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looks like we're in for some more rain over the next few days. I don't have my engine back yet, so I'm ok with that. Big Grin

Mike, when I was packing for this move, I still had stuff (mostly books) in boxes from when I moved 12 years ago!

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everybody.
Mom is getting some better. She'll never be the same, but we're hoping we can have her to where she can feed and dress herself, and walk at leat with a walker. That's a long way from now.
My knee is not much better. I've about given up on it.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll, sorry bout the knee Mouse, some mornings my knees feel pretty good but the others oh well I just have to push on, good luck.................... Praying..................................

Well got to get after it lots of mowing to do and it's down right hot already this morning ya'll have a great day.............................. Praying Double Thumbs up............................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Not sure if we're going racing tomorrow or not. Mother Nature looks like she may not want us to. I am a week away from getting my engine back, but I also want to hope for a rainout at PRP when I'm down at the WFC. I know, I'm greedy. Tongue

Mouse, prayers for mom. Strokes are scary things. I hope rehab helps a lot. Sorry to hear the knee hasn't come around. Maybe it will help with storm chasing?? Smile

Mike, I still haven't gotten a mower, or a goat. You hire out? I think I may just apply for a variance, and say I'm a hay farmer. Big Grin

Go get 'em Michelle!!

You all have a great weekend!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
What's up gang!
I had thoughts of going into work today for a little O.T. money, but as soon as the alarm went off, I changed my mind.
Thank you guys for the thoughts and prayers for my mom, and I ask y'all to please keep praying for us.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody, Happy Mothers day to all Moms and it looks to be a real nice day here in Cana, and next week looks dry so maybe can get some outside work done, hopes ya'lls sunday is a good one................................................ Praying Double Thumbs up..................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of John Farr 1107
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hawks:
Good morning everybody, Happy Mothers day to all Moms and it looks to be a real nice day here in Cana, and next week looks dry so maybe can get some outside work done, hopes ya'lls sunday is a good one................................................ Praying Double Thumbs up..................................................

Good Morning, Mike And remember that behind every successful Mother......is a basket of dirty laundry

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Chasing The Fame, Keeps Them All In The Game, But Money's Still The Way They Keep Score.

Posts: 132 | Location: Wishing I hadn't sold the Racecar. | Registered: December 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Farr 1107:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hawks:

Good Morning, Mike And remember that behind every successful Mother......is a basket of dirty laundry

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
...................Good morning John, and I'll tell Mom that one in a bit, there was 6 kids at home and Mom and Dad, so I'm sure she'll say they were lots of baskets, lol..................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,somebody left the A/C on high this morning Burrrr................

Ya'll have a great day I'm off to do my thing as soon as I can get my eyes opened up and enough clothes on, man this hurts after the 80's......................... Praying Double Thumbs up.......................................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
A year from today, I turn 50 years old. I don't act that old. Maybe that's a good thing.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Someone left the AC on up here too. Bbbrrrrisk start to the morning. Rained out Saturday, still finishing up cleaning out the old garage and moving stuff to the new garage, almost done.

John, good to see you stopping in. Lots of baskets here too... 5 of us kids, plus we grew up in the age of cloth diapers, and all 5 of us are about 2 years apart... so for about 13-14 years, mom had at least 2 kids in diapers.

Mouse, happy birthday! I hope you have a great day. Real nice pic of you and your mom. Continued prayers for her and your family.

Mike, we'll be back up in the temps before you know it... looks like Wednesday here.

I hope you all had a great weekend. Have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll, burr again this morning, but I believe you are right Chuck they say the heat is coming as soon as tomorrow look out the 80's are back the temp. not the yr...................... Double Thumbs up..................................

Happy b-day Mouse I'll be in the even no. in june, june 10 to be exact, 54 man this thing just want slow down, the yrs. are kinda like the energizer bunny they keep going and going and going, Hum Eyes Double Thumbs up.....................but my new saying is it's all good.............. Double Thumbs up...............................................

Well you all have a great day, me I'm off logging again, well atleast hauling logs, see ya'll.................................................. Praying Wave......................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's 72* this morning already. But it's not goin to go past the 100* mark like it did the last 2 days.
Naturally it's goin to cool down when I have to go back to work.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Another bbbbrisk start to the day. And my bus didn't have the heat working. I'm still wearing my hoody, trying to get warm.

Floyd, I'd like a high of 72... you can keep those 100s out on the left coast.

Mike, nothing but numbers, that's all! At least that's what I keep telling myself Big Grin

Hi to all the MIA's and lurkers. You all have a great day!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Good evening from Alaska! Long time no posts! Busy winter around here... and long one! We have been in a cold rut! Looks like I'll get to visit home this August. Cant wait - hoping to get into someone's race car! Smile

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin' ya'll..... Wink.....

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post