DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I'm there Floyd! sounds delicious!!

Well, the wh0le family made Pinks all out last nite..sometimes you had to look in the back ground while they were interviewing in the lanes. Adiayn was first, he had on an orange shirt & shorts, Rick was next while Chris was fueling, then they interviewed me as crew, and finally Madi & Chevy on the back of the golf cart while they were interviewing a driver! We had a lot of fun watching for each other. It was cold & the only coat I had was my -15 yellow Jegs, pretty easy to spot.. lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everyone!

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Evenin' all. 1 year ago today, got the text from Christine that a very special angel took Mark to heaven. Still brings tears to my eyes, so I can only imagine how Christine and the family feels. Gonna go hug my nieces and nephews now, and my mom and dad.

hug hug for y'all too

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Chuck. hug hug right back at you.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,back to normal days for awhile,Diner will be serving left over Turkey sammiches for a day or three............... Big Grin...................

Allright,ya'll have at it,and enjoy you're sunday,and prayers to all and we'll see ya'll afterwhile...........................................

Hey Chuck Wave lets go to Floyds this evening and watch Fooseball with him and eat some of his leftover prime rib,we'll stop and pick Mouse up on the way,whata you say.......................... Wink Cool....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Come on over, Mike, I ate so much prime rib last nite I didn't even get out the chocolate pecan pie. I'll have some for breakfast.
It was raining when I went to bed and it got down to 35 degs. Don't look like I'll be venturing out at all today. Got leftovers, dog food and scotch so Chewy and I can watch tv all day.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all.
Hey, i'm ready for a raod trip. I just have to be back by Thursday.
Y'all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,prayers to all,and hope ya'll have a gooden,see ya'll in a while.........................

Wave Hey Chuck...................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Wow it is a beautiful morning in Tennessee. We ave been having a wonderful time. I'm getting lots of hugs from the kids. I sure don't want to leave, the time goes by so quickly. We have to go home on Wedesday and I am not looking forward to saying goodbye. It sounds like you all had a great Thanksgiving, I know we did. Have a happy day. Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good Monday Morning my friends.
Getting ready to go to my pre-op visit with my Dr.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon, all! It's back to work, fighting that ancient Asian afflication, dragon (draggin') a zzz. The alarm went off this morning and my reaction was "What is that noise???" Well, that's the G rated version anyway. The real version would rate a hard R. Big Grin

We had a great crowd at our Wednesday night gathering. We also had cake for our friend Shelly's birthday. I think we ended up with about 35 people all told. Good start to the weekend. I did mug Christine for a beauty and the beast pic, just have to upload it to photobucket.

My brother and his crew took off Saturday evening. My aunt and uncle had everyone over for lunch on Saturday afternoon, including my aunts, so that was great too.

Floyd, you are making me drool with the cheesecake and chocolate pecan pie. I love pecan pie, and chocolate sure can't make it worse.

Hi Mike! Wave We could have had us a good road trip in the mini Winnie, stopping to get Mouse and invading Cucamonga. I don't know if the state could handle it, with Mouse cheering for the 'Noles, and me and you hollering every time the Steelers hit somebody. Big Grin

Mouse, hope the doc's visit goes well today.

Susie, sure sounds like you're having a great time, and that's the way things ought to be. I know what you mean... bums me out when my brother and his crew start the packing to load out. No more games and goofing around til the next time.

Michelle, no Speed on my cable package. Frown I'll have to try to catch it at my parents or something. Let me know when you have a minute to catch up. And let me know what I owe you.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Wave Hi everyone! I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! My kids and I had family over. We had so much food! It was difficult for us, but we had each other and we're going to be okay! Gotta keep moving!

Mike, missed breakfast this morning! Need more cafiene please!

Mouse, I'm praying that everything goes well for you!

Michelle, miss you! Give the kids and Hot Legs a hug from me!!

Floyd, once again, Thank You! Here catch this kiss and hug!!

Nicole, thinking of you!!

Chuck, thanks buddy! Big hugs to you!!

Okay, back to homework and studying. Finals are in two weeks!! Then I hope to be off to Florida again! Today was a good day! hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,typeing slow this morning,my typeing finger on right hand is wounded,stuck something under fingernail,and it is infected,and a little sore,and last week a gas tank fell off a load of junk,and hit my leg,and left a big time cut and bruse,and it's pretty sore,so playing hurt,nothing new,looks like I really need to retire,and sit around the mini,and play on the puter,hey wait thats what I do now................ Big Grin..................

Hey Chuck Wave I can say, Cugomonga would never be the same,if you,me,Mannie and Mouse went to visit Floyd,fooseball,and choc.pecan pie,Wow they be some serious fooseball watching,poor old chewwy would be going,what the hey is going on.............. Eyes Smile..................

Christen,you get that studying done,and pass dem test,cause,with my acciendent record,I need a personal nurse,to get me though this old age, Hum Big Grin............I make a grumpy old patient.............. No No I'm stupid.................................

Well prayers to all,and thinking of Guy this morning,my belly went to rolling, No No Tongue..........Guy wouldn't mind,he'd say,get ya some hot peppers to settle that hay bin boy.............. Laughing .......................

Ya'll have a gooder one as possible,and enjoy the day........................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Dr visit went fine yesterday. It was a nothing deal, just how you doing, this is what we'll be doing, etc kind of thing. Scope is scheduled for 9:30 Thursday morning, then i'll come home and sleep the rest of the day. At least that's what i did last time.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hi Mike! Wave Get that infection cleared up, you don't want turning into something worse.

Here's the beauty and the beast pic of Christine and me from last week... I took it myself, which a partial reason I look like a dork. The rest is just natural. Big Grin

And here's all 7 of my nieces and nephews, for about as long as we could get them all to sit still. I'm a proud uncle. Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, you need a keeper.
Chuck, great looking family.
Susie, time to get back to the real world.
Michelle, There's still just a little prime rib left and one piece of chocolate pecan pie.
Christine, I caught them and got all tingly. hug
Ya'll have a gooden! Luck to Mouse.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
On my way Floyd Wink

awesome pics Chuck!! You guys look beautiful, esp you Ma B!! too funny Chuck, that Madi & I were cleaning out the trailer & I thought what is that bag on top of the cabinet, lol...you need to send me an address too.
I think you can catch us on the website of Pinks All Out Bristol, my cell phone started beeping from e'one who noticed us on there...it's cool to have friends.

Off to lil Man's 2nd grade class presentation, I'll try to post up pics of the desert habitat we did, Guy could've told us if we got it right Frown

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,lol Floyd,I do need a keeper,but I can't stand to be mother hen'd,all the way back to when I was a kid,I would'nt tell my mom,if I got hurt,I would care for it myself,Hated for my family to try to care for me,and I'm worst now,then insert Mannie,he needs alot of care and I love it.
But I quess thats why I don't have a close family relationship,with any of my sisters or brother,just my Dad and he's gone,so I'm a loner and like it,did'nt mean to get off on that crap,just took off,you know Coffee,it's like truth sirum(sp).............but thanks for the thought.

I figure I'm going to be like the old indians,and go off in the mt.and die,when my time comes,cause they will not be anyone that can stand me by then,maybe Mannie,but most of the rest of the family and it's a big family are just to weak stomach to take care of a dying old hateful **** such as I.............. Hum Eyes Sleep...........................

Well who wants grits,got aot of grits,since Susie and Mark did'nt make it by the Diner,we need to liquidate grits so come and gettem................ Ice Cream.......grit ice cream,mite be on to sumthing................... Laughing ..........................................

Hey Chuck Wave........Infection doing fine,gotta get the light run down my throat after Christmas,got to where I can't shollow to good,had to have it done 3yrs.ago,check on the barretts cancer in my throat while they are down in there,so kill two crows with the same rock,while they down in there,but other than that I'm fine............. Tongue.............................

Well prayers all around and for Mouses knee,and for Susie and Homegrowns trip home,and ya'll have a wonderful groovey day,felling a litle 70ish,ya know............. Big Grin....................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day, as Guy would say. Got a little white out on the grass, mixed in with the rain we've had the last 2 days. Any of the buck hunters who are out in the mess might like the snow to see the deer better.

Hi Mike! Wave I'm agreeing with Floyd... you need a keeper! And so do I, so that's how I know. Big Grin Just make sure your time is a long way off before that last walk into the woods. Mannie's got a lot of growing up to do, and you both have a lot of family you haven't met yet. And as for the grits ice cream... well, Ben & Jerry's seems to do a bunch of really funky flavors, maybe they'll try that? Tongue

Michelle, you have a PM. Figure if I do it here and now I won't forget to text/call later.

You all have a good 'un. Smile

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good evening gang.
Had a busy day today. Had to go have bloodwork done. I hate needles. Had my last phsical therapy session shortly after that. Don't know which is worse, therapy or surgery. Had a couple of things i wanted to do to the S10 while i am semi crutchless and before it gets too cold.
Surgery is set for 9:30 in the morning, and i'm starting to get antsy again. I've done it once already, but i don't think surgery is one of those things you're suppose to get used to.
Y'all have a good one, and i'll talk to y'all later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing