DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone--getting ready to go to Pageland for the 1st points race....supposed to be mid 50s. Everyone have a good day, got to run. Big Grin

Posts: 6230 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Local supermarket chain has hams on sale for .88 a lb. I do like my ham. Obviously I'm not Jewish or muslim.
Did a 12 pounder yesterday. 1 1/2 cups 100 proof bourbon, (that's all I had) 3/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup molasses, 1 tspn red chili flakes and 1/2 tspn fresh ground pepper. Baked at 300* for 3 hours and it turned out great. Basted every 30 minutes. Took about 2 hours for the bourbon aroma to cook off. I was afraid to light a match in the kitchen. Turned out real good. I will do again next time hams go on sale.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thats some cheap pork. Morning all. 3rd round loser AGAIN at Pageland....my friend, who wasn't going to come, won the race 7.2600 on a 7.26 dial. What a deal---you all have a good day.

Posts: 6230 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone,can't believe I'm going to say this but here goes im in a hurry this morning and it really stinks,don't like rushing it creates stress and I ain't messing with the stress word anymore,lol,see y'all afterwhile................ Car....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Slow down Mike -- it raining but supposed to get better. You all have a good one.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning y'all,looks like a nice day shaping up,Mannie and I had a pretty good day yesterday it was his 13th b-day and we got out and loafed around all evening,never accomplished a lot but enjoyed the evening............

Hope y'all have a fine day...............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Nothing better than a younguns birthday....they grow up much to fast. Going to be 70 today Mike, maybe it will dry out some---everyone have a good day

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon! Had a crazy morning, Fern really 70 that's great ! Have a great evening guys.

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Got to 75 here today Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Had a cold/flu bug that knocked me down pretty good for a few days. I think I'm on the mend now. I did watch the 4 wides online Sunday, more for the sportsman action than the pro stuff. I just wished I could have heard the announcer better when Michelle ran. I was worried they'd cut over TAD, but they were back to it in time, and I got to see Mia Tedesco win her first national event Wally. That was awesome! She almost was in another final, losing in the semis in Super Gas. Really cool stuff, and I know Carmen is smiling down.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Weather seems to be finally turning around here. That's nice since I'm starting to get in the habit of walking the dogs in the morning so I can get exercise.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Never done this one so here goes...Morning Drr. Hope everyone has a great day!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of John Farr 1107
posted Hide Post
Good morning Chris, Hope your day is great!

Chasing The Fame, Keeps Them All In The Game, But Money's Still The Way They Keep Score.

Posts: 132 | Location: Wishing I hadn't sold the Racecar. | Registered: December 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Looks like a good one today. Camaro I walked my dog Jack every day for 17 years. He died suddenly New years day but I still walk every morning. I had my 74th Birthday yesterday so maybe, just maybe, the walking does some good. You all take care and smile at someone you don't know----worries them to death. Tongue

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all!! Sleep Wake up was 4:30 am and I'm ready for a nap. LOL Yep I think walking and having a dog around does the body good. Hope you had a great birthday Fern, anyone going racing this weekend? Double Thumbs up

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sun is out, on the way up to high 60s, woo hoo! Haven't seen those temps in months. J, we're scheduled to open at PRP this weekend, but weather looks wet and cool, pretty iffy. I'd just be leaning on the fence, but I'm good with that for now. It will be nice to see, hear, and smell the racetrack again.

Welcome Chris, and congrats on the TS win!

Fern, happy belated, I hope you had a great day.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck it surely was a lucky day! John you too!

Weekend off and gonna service cars and rest up for another 3 week run... Cool

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
J17 lets see---we have the Big Dawgs tonight at Piedmont---3.70s at 200+ in the 1/8 first Thursday of each month----2 day Easter race at Roxboro and Fern will be at Pageland Sat for a points race.....

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Dang, Fern I'm always a couple weeks between races! But we race all year long , how do you keep your stuff together with 3 races a week? I have backup motor and some parts...... but..... Eyes Takes me a few hours just to maintain my car after every race { takes me days to do a few hours work } , an ounce of prevention worth a pound of something.......... Rolling

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Rainy day today, makes me want to take a nap. Big Grin Still iffy at best for PRP to open tomorrow, but I'm ok with that if it means Mother Nature is getting it out of the way early.

Chris, we all need a little luck, nice to get the Iron Man as a result!

Fern, good luck this weekend.

J, you guys that race year round, I don't know how you get to make any changes, or have any money left! I need the winter for maintenance, and to have some time not laying out for entry, fuel, travel, etc.

Ice cream time! You all have a great weekend, and a blessed Easter.
Ice Cream