DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin, Y'all!
Back to the real world. Vegas was fun but twice in 3 weeks is a bit much for an old man.
Good thing is, the old hay hauler is running great.
Y'all have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Floyd, you're not going to give up and miss the Thanksgiving race are you?
I've either been working at a race or racing for at least four days a week for the last 4 weeks and I can't wait for the Geezer gambler. It should be the start of my last 5 days of racing this year.
How did you do in PSCA? I made it to round 3.

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 1002 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Wow I am posting on my new phone. The kids talked us into switching to sprint. Both Mark and I got new 3g phones what an experience that was. It has been raining pretty darn good since about 4 this morning. W
I love the rain but hope it only rains today. You all have a great day and I will talk to you all soon. Oh yeah I'm getting lots of hugs from the kids.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by double trouble:
Floyd, you're not going to give up and miss the Thanksgiving race are you?
I've either been working at a race or racing for at least four days a week for the last 4 weeks and I can't wait for the Geezer gambler. It should be the start of my last 5 days of racing this year.
How did you do in PSCA? I made it to round 3.

I can't make Thanksgiving. Too many family obligations. With 4 kids scattered around there is now way to make them all ahppy but I'm going to try.
I drew Ryan Teitz in rd 2. My .084 to his .027 wasn't good, then I got loose in 2nd gear and had to peddle. Ryan's a good kid, I've known him and Bob a long time. I don't like to lose but it's better to afriend than a stranger. Wait a minute, I've never met a stranger.
Good luck in the Geezer. Steve Cox won't be there either but I'll bet Poppa Joe stayed over.
Car

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

By goodscotch at 2010-11-23

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,love the pic. Floyd,gotta be moving,prayer all around,catch up after bit..................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! One more get up and then a nice little break. Can't wait, my brother and his family will be in, my sister and her family will be over, all 7 nieces and nephews running around, my momma's cookin', it just doesn't get any better.

Thinking of my friends, Christine and her family, all this week. crying Praying hug

Pumpkin pie is an allowable subsitution for the prescribed Ice Cream Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornion Y'all!
Happy day before Thanksging.
I'm doing my annual turkey for all the kids at work again. I have been bbq'g a turkey the day before for probably 25-30 years. It's kinda become a tradition. I cook it on the Weber kettle and everybody else brings something, a pot luck. I don't mind telling you, I make one of the best turkeys you ever ate. I'll tell y'all how good it was after we eat.
Praying to all drr friends this Thanksgiving Day. hug

hug to all my ladies, especially Christine.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I'll second Floyd's happy day before Thanksgiving. It's hard to focus here at work. Can't wait to start the weekend and be around all the people I want to be around.

Floyd, that sounds like a great tradition. I have no doubt it's some good eats. I'm voting you bring the hay hauler to Bristol for the World Footbrake Challenge and show off those culinary skills. Big Grin

We've developed a night before tradition as well over the last few years. A bunch of us racers get together at a local sports bar not too far from the track. We're looking at around 30 for tonight. Christine will hopefully be there, and can lean on all of us there.

Hi Mike! Wave

Happy birthday to Barney, even if he's not in here much anymore.

hug hug to all

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I guess the bird turned out good. There isn't even a gobble left. We had turkey, green bean casserole, mashed tators, stuffing, gravy, rolls and butter and 3 pies. Everything is gone.
Guess I better get 2 birds next year cause we had 5 people out today and ran out of food.

The weber bbq I use was Diane's when we first met. We were married 22 years and she has been gone almost 11 and the old weber still cooks good. God Bless Her for leaving me such a good bbq. It's probably got more years left than I do.
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
DINERS CLOSED,it's T-day,had to dudes beating on the side of the Mini-Wini,this morning wanting gravy,toldem no conprenday(Country SP)they said see,and left,it's tough being nice at 4:30 in the morning,with Honkey Donk hollaring,and folks beaten on the mini,but it's great to be needed................ Tongue....................

Well prayers to all and to all Happy T-day,see ya'll around afterwhile.....................

Hey Chuck Wave...............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's brisk out here and it don't look like it's goin to get any warmer soon. I guess winter is here for a while. Wonder if my brother down in Florida would like a visitor for a few months.
I'm not cooking today, goin with my daughter to her in-laws for dinner. I'll make up for it tomorrow since I already bought the prime rib. There's nothing wrong with 3 thanksgiving dinners in 3 days.
Y'all have a gooden and be safe.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning and Happy Thanksgiving to my DRR family! May God bless and comfort us all. I know there is a big feast in Heaven and a lot of bench racing going on! Thanking God today for bringing great people into my life. Thanking God for taking care of our Angels! Cherish each moment and raise your glass to our Angels! Chin up, girl!! Angel hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving.
Wishing everyone a blessed day.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Had a real good time and lots of good food at my daughters in-laws yesterday. They were surprised to see me, having been invited for 14 yrs and not going. Glad I finally went.
My first wife is in town and my daughter wants to get together for dinner. Not to sure about that. Might have to put off my prime rib till tomorrow.
I think I'll make a chocolate pecan pie and my cheesecake today. Goin to have to start weight watchers next week after this great Thanksgiving eating frenzy. Ice Cream
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Floyd,sure sounds like you're eating well,I love all the good food,it's all the family visiting,that gets me.
Thats the part of the Holidays that gets me,all the family crap,you know everyone acting like they are so happy to be here,and when you really sit down to talk,first thing is,I can't stand them or can you believe he brought her here,so I just stay in the Mini,with Mannie ofcourse and have hot dogs and FF,I know everyone ain't this way,but my family,well enough said...........................

Well ya'll have at it,and enjoy ifn you can,prayers to all........................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I was hoping you were fixing that prime rib again Floyd Wink & cheesecake..two of my favs! Chuck, would've loved to hang out with you guys Wed nite!
Rick & I put on a meal to remember for the kids, my Mom & Dad & brother...that's it for our family but it is what it is...

I am so very thankful for my family, my friends and I believe in love and hope, jamming out by yourself in the car, having someone tell you that you are beautiful, dancing in the rain and miracles, smiling until your cheeks hurt, and laughing til you cry. Life is good.

Ma B...you are in my thoughts, I love you.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
oh & I'm a lil nervous about this one but Pinks all out in Bristol is on Speed tonight @ 8, our friend Chris-yellow Camaro-we're either all over it or all over the cutting room floor! lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Brrr! It's 36 degs here. I know, it's not cold for some of you but it's cold for me. Us California natives don't like anything below 60 degs.
Michelle, went out to dinner with first wife and 2 of my kids last nite and had the cheesecake for desert back at my boys house. Damn I do a good job on cheesecake. I was having a problem with it cracking on the top and I found out my oven temperature wasn't right. It turned out great.
Tonight the prime rib and chocolate pecan pie then weight watchers.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,boy Floyd,you may need WW,with all that food,sounds good................

Man the wind is getting it done here this morning,and in the low thirties,gotta love living at the foot of the Mt.,you never know what you may get..............................

Prayers all around........................