DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Supposed to be low 60s today, sun is out! I hope you all had a good weekend.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Afternoon--Went to Farmington yesterday---over 200 entries ain't to shabby for the first race of the year.....didn't see ol Mike. Must have stayed in Cana as it was 73---same thing today. You all have a good one

Posts: 6229 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,beautiful here for the last couple of days,could say spring fever has got me,but Easter Aint come yet so a couple more cool snaps and maybe spring...........

Fern I was diffently coming Sunday but I had a new guy that had promised to p/u a couple of junk cars from a garage that I buy cars from and the owner needed them gone before Monday so all day Saturday I could have got them but he promised to,but quess what late Saturday evening I realized he hadn't got them and the owner of the garage is a good customer so I had to do it Sunday,I called the guy up and asked why he hadn't got them and could he get them SUNDAY and I explained my situation and told him I don't like working Sunday either but sometimes we just got to getter done,his response is the reason our country is in trouble he said he forgot even though it had only been earlier in the day I called and he said yes,then he said I don't work on Sunday's which is fine,so short of a long story I had to get these two cars Sunday therefore that's why I missed the swap meet,oh well...............

You all have a fine day,me I'm hauling logs.................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I know that feeling Mike---Sorry you couldn't make it, missed you buddy. Working on getting out of here Thur for VMP. Lots to do and no Jack to help me, guess he is up there watching. Yard work also today as its supposed to be near 80. Everyone have a good day

Posts: 6229 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Warm start for the day, then we're cooling off into tomorrow. You're right, Mike, still a couple of cold snaps left.

Do any good at the Farm, Fern? Man, I wish I was going to VMP, even to lean on the fence.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all! Good to hear your weather has gotten warmer. Wow! 200 entries that must have been a good time ! If your out running around today be real carefull , Green beer a flowing!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Didn't take my car Chuck----looked like a marathon that couldn't finish---7pm cuefew. No love from the county there.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Got a picture sent to me from the March Meet. The track had teeth and the old hay hauler was hookin. It's hard to get 4000 lbs in the air.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning folks,great picture Floyd I saw that picture on FB I shared it to my page,cool picture for sure............

See y'all after bit...............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Lookin good Floyd---good morning all. The cars in the trailer, the Motor home is full of fuel, and Ferns just about ready---every time I turn around I see something else I am about to forget. Weather looking a little nippy but the sun will shine Sat and Sun at VMP---Everyone have a good day

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning guys. 4000 lbs. Wow! March meet looked like great time , got to see a little on the web. Have a great day.

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Cooled off some, 40s today, but the sun looks nice out there.

Looking real good, Floyd!

Fern, I hope you have a blast and do us Olds guys proud at VMP.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Friday cancelled. Now 10k Sat and Sunday. Got an extra day to get ready Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,got a little rain moving in at least got part of a week in before it started,looks like a mess for the fri. races around maybe it'll clear out for sat. and sun.if it does good luck to everyone that gets to race,and Fern be safe heading to and from VMP....................

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike. Plan is to leave at noon tomorrow. No rain here yet but its coming.....everyone have a good day and be safe

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Here is the final in C/G that my buddy won in a close one. His worse lite was .036 all weekend. They were glued together all the way down the track. A great race as was many others at the March Meet. Everybody brings there A game. I just wish I had one.

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - Results of final, round 6 eliminations in C/GAS at the Auto Club Famoso Raceway, Good Vibrations Motorsports March Meet:

Car#-Driver(Opp'nt)-RT-----ET-- Speed-----Car#-Driver(Opp'nt)-RT-----ET-- Speed
7814 Wayne Hoover 781 Justin Shears
E6 ****WINNER**** 0.000 9.612 139.79 0.016 9.616 138.48
CG Index: 9.60 (+/-): 0.012 CG Index: 9.60 (+/-): 0.016
Prior rounds:
E5 (K Christy ) 0.011 9.581 -0.019 0.053 9.587 -0.013
E4 (B Smith ) 0.010 9.603 0.003 (C Rea ) 0.020 9.623 0.023
E3 (B Handley ) 0.036 9.663 0.063 (D Crisp ) 0.022 9.594 -0.006
E2 (D Barrie ) 0.016 9.739 0.139 (C Meek ) 0.046 9.656 0.056
E1 (D Flanagan ) 0.010 9.758 0.158 (D Brown ) 0.000 9.671 0.071
Qualified: #13 9.639 0.039 #23 9.692 0.092
Hoover with a perfect light and the win. Wayne Hoover's MOV: 0.0200 seconds (approximately 4 feet).

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Getting through the week here.

Fern, safe travels, hi to everyone, wish I was going. Pulling for you and my friends from up this way that are heading down.

Floyd, if you find an extra A game, I'll buy it from you! Big Grin Not much shame in the .032 losing package, up against a .012 package for your friend, looks like he fed a little of that .02 stripe. Good stuff.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
All Right! Good morning to all! Worked 30 hours in last 2 days!! Glad I'm on salary , would hate to pay me any extra!! LOL Got a S/ST and a Super Pro race next week , I really like it when I'm able to double up, Hope that weather clears for this weekend for VMP. Praying
I still have some minor maintenance before the 28th , a couple of hours then get some fuel. That will take me all weekend , getting out bed on Saturday is the worst part of the weekend. Anybody remember what it was like as a kid , stay up till 2 am and then sleep till 1 in the afternoon? LOL Double Thumbs up

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF, and happy first day of spring. How did we welcome it around Pittsburgh? With snow, of course. But tomorrow is supposed to be mid 50s. I'm ready for this day and week to be over. I went to the NCAA games here last night with my brother and nephew. Good game with LSU-NC State, exciting finish.

You all have a great weekend. Ice cream time! Except for Fern, it's cookie time, thanks to Michael. Big Grin

Ice Cream

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern is at VMP. Looks like the pits are full. Cold as he ll. Suposed to be 67 tomorrow, not now--it's cold!