DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,hope you alls SUNDAY is a good one,me I'm in for a day of do nothing,lol.......

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,it's a bisquits and gravy kind of morning here,with some bacon and coffee,and sweet tea for my pal Chuck,come get it while it's hot...............

Well y'all have a great day and do the best you can to have a good Monday.............. Wave..............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Don't forget to think about Guy today. It's his birthday.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mornin every one. Got back from VMP late last night. Around 400 cars both days and great weather. You know its a good race with people from FL an Ill in attendence. I was just in the way but my ol car was perfect as usual. Got to spend some time with my 70 year old engine builder, Danny Lattimore, and another old guy John Roach. Saw some of Chucks Pittsburgh friends also....everyone have a good day.

Posts: 6230 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! We're still waiting for spring to spring. Teens with some wind this morning, brrr. Roller coaster temps this week into next, looks like.

Floyd, I was thinking about Guy. His birthday is the same as one of my buddies. I may have to toast Guy tonight with some Mexican food and drink. Big Grin

Mike, you know I'll take the biscuits, bacon, and sweet tea any day!

Fern, I was hoping you were still in the split Saturday. I didn't hear who was. I saw Marty Flegal won yesterday. He is a bad man in the S10. I didn't get to see much of anything yesterday on FB for updates, last I saw MattyO was still in with 1 after 3rd.

You all have a good day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Here I am studying for a blood test I have to take this morning. Annual physical time. I know they are going to ask some tough questions. Luckily the lab opens at 5:00 so I only cheat with a little bit of coffee. My heart won't start without a little boost. No food though.
Y'all have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug Rulez

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,Floyd thanks for the remind of Guys B-Day,sure miss that old buzzard,j/k aw Guy called himself worse than that,what is it about Dr. appointments Floyd when the years mount so do the Dr. App. I have to go see the foot Dr.this morning got another sore on my right half foot seems I can't keep it clean they'res always something happening with this bad foot,we'll get er straight I hope anyway...........

Fern sounded like a good race up there this week,glad you're home safe heard they also had a good crowd at the Farm good to hear there's still life around in the racing Commuity,ya'll have at it I'm out to see Dr. then back to haul some logs,hope y'all's day is a good one................... Wave.............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Pittsburgh spring continues... came out this morning to a coating of snow on the car. Warming up tomorrow and Thursday, then getting cold again. Ah well... the heat will be here soon enough.

Floyd and Mike, I hope you get good reports at the doc's. Take care of yourselves.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Another great Good Morning! Did honey do's all weekend long!! Going S/ST racing Saturday. That's all I got.

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Raining and cloudy and I want to take a nap. Sleep

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,well got some more rain lastnight so can't do a lot in the log hauling business this morning,but it's all good trying to get the sneezing and coughing under control its differently spring....... crying.......

Well I sure hope you alls day will be great and if giving the chance take a nap if at all possible,they are the best thing happening on rainy day for the above 50 crowd,lol......... :

Happy B-Day Floyd.............

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Hawks,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mama says you are right--But where are the taters????? We had Grand Child for a few days and never got a chance to visit here.....had a good time with her. You all have a good day now.

Posts: 6230 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Mourning , glad to see you guys up! Over the hump and one more closer to going racing. All this talking about napping is putting me asleep. LOL I could use one right now. Sleep

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Raining and warm today, then we go back to winter for a couple of days, in the 30s to start the weekend, only mid 40s Sunday. Fighting off some kind of cold/flu bug that has my head all stuffed up and I just want to sleep.

Happy birthday, Floyd, I hope you have a great one.

I hope the weather is ok in Charlotte, pulling for Michelle at her track. Big Grin

You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Celebrating is over for another year. Had a good day, heard from a lot of friends and had a great dinner with my kids. Back to normal but another year older.
Y'all have a gooden! Angel Angel hug Ice Cream

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning all. Another day and the weekend is about to start. Big things done with house. All new siding, windows and shutters done this week. Possibly roof in a few months. Pics. First one is before new siding, second one is after.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning folks,starting the weekend with some rain,but that seems pretty normal........

Camaro the HOUSE looks great,work around the house never seems to get done............

Hope everybody has a good weekend......... Wave............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone----raining here also. Camaro your house looks nice----I went through that with my MD house 2 years ago. Today working on a rail for the steps from the carport into the house so Mama don't fall......drilling in brick is HARD work for an old guy.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning, welcome to the weekend almost!
Camaro that looks really good, the new windows should make a big difference on your energy bills. Work this week was just plan ugly, does anybody out there have a work ethic any more. I got a rare Sunday race, its so dang hot already wish it was a night race. Sitting in the lane's sweating is happening way to early this year. Sure wish you guys could send some of the colder weather down southwest, I'll even take some more rain!! Speaking of wet things, has anybody seen the water level at Lake Mead? I was told if Colorado got 50% more rain , It's still would take 20 years to get back to normal levels. As water gets more expensive the population down here will start moving out! Even the desert plants lately are dying at and alarming rate! I feel bad for the kids of today , they are going to have less quality of life than we experienced.

OPPS their I go again, Sorry guy's have a great weekend, do something fun!! I'm stupid Rolling Sorry

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
J178red When I originally came back East from Tucson there were not a million people in the whole state. Lived in Mesa in the 60s for awhile and it had changed dramatically---then the dam burst and look at it now----people on top of people.