DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,a pretty nice day shaping up here,maybe have to go back to the pond this evening do a little bass fishing,we went fishing yesterday and Mannie hooked a nice young bass,he was happy and so was I............. Double Thumbs up.............

Have fun Floyd I'd thought about taking the corvette to Farmington today for TnT,but got some water in no.7 so got to check that out,anyway it's fine,it's fishing time,lol.......... Wave..............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I just spent 2 days at Rockingham---excellent weather in the day time but soon as the sun went down temp dropped like a rock. Anyone in the area that missed this deal really missed some good racing.....typical snarls for this time of year for first race but it went good for the most part and most had a real good time....Sorry I missed you all. Big Grin

Posts: 6229 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,looking like a good work day here for a Monday then big time rain for 4 days straight so work a little rest a lot I'm not much account to being with but after all this resting I may need a vacation to get back to work,y'all have a good day......... Wave............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
The March Meet is history. Got home at 11:30 last nite and too dark to get into the driveway so the rig is sitting in the street.
I lost in the second round. I went down on the trans brake and a had a lean pop that startled me and I was dead late. Jim went -.013 red in the semis but Wayne went all the way in C/G for the money and the Wally. Not a bad weekend.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! There is some strange sensation going on up here, the snow and ice are melting, the mercury is not stuck in the bottom of the thermometer, and there is a bright object up in the sky. Feels good to have consecutive days in the 40s with the sun out. Hopefully winter is done.

Floyd, always good to make it to Sunday, congrats to your friend. I didn't get to watch it, but saw some pics, looks like a great time with a ton of cool cars.

Fern, do any good there?

Mike, looks like Mannie is getting the rod and reel broke in real good already.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Chuck the red light at the Rock works just fine. I got to the 4th round both days and then lit it up. Big ol slug car running 6.50s 1.37 60ft down there.....Hope to head for VMP and Duckys race Thur if the weather hold up....Don't worry Mike its almost summer---Oh and Howard Day won S/G at Gainsville Sunday. Double Thumbs up Later folks

Posts: 6229 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all! Great weekend was had with our 85 degree weather. Racing Saturday could have been a lot better, first round played with a dragster at 180 MPH and his 4 man crew. I go .006 he goes -.001, I run it to 1000 3 blurps and go .015 over { always practicing } . Second round I get a S/G car running 168 MPH all out. He goes .000 against my .013 and I give the stripe by .0065 , double break while he is under by .008 and I go 10.885 on 10.90 or .015 under killing 4 MPH ! Still learning how to use the brake. LOL HE goes on to win the class! Sunday was a great day with the wife and dog. This is what life should be like!!! Double Thumbs up

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mornin guys. Getting ready for VMP if the weather gets out of the way,,,,,,,J17 thats what its supposed to be like---I sure miss my little dog Jack Frown

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all! Great hump day passing us by! LOL Fern your so right about me speaking normal things in our life's and me being surprised . I guess I never want to take life for granted, and I was thinking out loud? This weeks race at VMP looks like a good time , hope the weather cooperates. Good luck

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning y'all,another rainy day around our part of the country,you never know what kind of weather you'll have till your feet hit the floor around here.............

Y'all have a fine hump day I'm looking for a nap I slept to hard lastnight I'm tried, Sleep Cool..............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Rain and fog have been around for about a full day now. Temps are up and melting the skating rink I call my driveway, so I'm good with that. Hoping to get in the garage this weekend and start thrashing for next month.

Fern, I hear you there. I always seem to find out just how bright that red bulb is, every event. A friend of mine just lost her dog, almost 14, I feel for you both.

J, agreed, that's the way life ought to be. When I lose a good race, always seems to be to the eventual winner too.

Mike, if you can, get yourself a nap or 2 in today. Big Grin

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
VMP postponed till next week end Mar 20-21-22 it looks like---weather. In the 70s here today, I got some of the limbs out of the yard from the winter winds then worked on the race car for awhile----hope everyone had a good day as Fern is late this time.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy folks,good looking morning started here in Cana this morning,going to be working here next to the house this morning,the boys are cutting some big populars at a neighbors house while it's so muddy on the other job site,won't cost much to get to work for a few days...........

Y'all have a fine thrusday and Chuck working next to the house like this I can run in and catch a nap in between loads today,what a job........ Double Thumbs up.............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning to all.
Fern hope your weather improves, that could a very good payday to start the year ! Good Luck Double Thumbs up

Chuck I seen it happen a lot, but with a little luck we can turn a win light on against the best ones. I really like the challenges of racing, no matter what class . But I'm sure everyone feels the same about that! Hum

Guy's do something fun, all work is rough! I'm the expert at working long day's !! LOL ....

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Friday morning folk, y'all have a great weekend...............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mornin Mike. You going to the Flea Market at Farmington Sunday???? Sat is cancelled.....Everyone have a good day---Mama has errands for Fern to run Frown

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all ! Wow going to be 90 degrees in LA , glad I'm going home to high 70s ! LOL
This year is going to be really hot if we are having these temps in March. Doing more yard work all weekend long, and hope to do a little maintenance on Camaro. Thirty minuets for most , should only take me 3 hours! Seem like I spend more time looking for what I need than turning wrench's, I'll walk away from the car to the tool box and forget what I need!! OMG and they tell me its only going to get worst!! Everyone do something Funny this weekend !
Eyes Double Thumbs up

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Weather is looking in the 50s for tomorrow, hoping to get something accomplished in the garage. 3 weeks til the season is supposed to start, guess I should get moving. Ice cream time!
Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Saturday folks,have a lot of fun this weekend if you can,and be safe at it if possible........... Double Thumbs up.................

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone---going to tinker with my race car today---to wet for anything else.....Got to be ready for VMP trip Thursday. Everyone have a good day....