DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Monday morning folks,it's pretty windy here this morning hoping it'll dry the mud up some,but it's ok either way,gotta make a day out of it either way..............hope you all have a fine day........... Wave..........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mourning, all. crying Lost a really good friend Saturday, Carmen Tedesco. Way too young.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Chuck really sorry to hear about Your friend I bet he was a swell guy that wHoLe family seems nice,thoughts and prayers sent out to all his friends and family............

It's snowing again here this morning,not a thing we can do about it but complain so I'm in that whatever mood,it's what it is and will be what it will be,believe I'll have another cup of coffee,and get ready for some naps,you all have a great day........... Double Thumbs up..............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all! Another week started , not a thing to report on. Wish you could box up some of that cold weather, come summer we are going to need it badly down here in the SW. Double Thumbs up

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,happy hump day waiting on the snow............ Double Thumbs up.............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all, Hump day is here and we are hard at work wondering about why so many people enjoy bring each other down??? LOL
Must be human nature!!! WOW! Cool Have a great day.

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,got us some more snow lastnight,so I can keep working on my napping,you know the old saying practice makes better nappers............ Sleep............

J I'm with you on folks with bad attitudes can't understand why so many peoples cups are only half full,I'm all about living,and living happy is better than living stressful,I have bad days but I'm getting better at trying to keep a good attitude even when it's a rough day............ Double Thumbs up...........
Alright hope you folks have a great day and that you'll find some sunshine even with the snow........... Wave.............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Funeral home visit tonight, funeral tomorrow for Carmen. Never gets easy. Going to miss my friend badly. Might need a little something stronger than ice cream, but I'll try it.
Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all ! Hard drive into work, even at 5:30 am ! Great day to be above ground!! A nap sounds really good. I'm feeling bad for all my NHRA Division 7 friends as this weekend look very wet In Chandler AZ . 50% chance Saturday 90% Sunday and Monday. I like that a stress free Thursday, sounds good to me!! Double Thumbs up

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern been missing a few days---Went to Baltimore and it snowed. Then it snowed at home so I extended my stay. Gave up and came home today---lots of snow here also. enough already. Rockingham cancelled......I just know its going to get better Wink

Posts: 6261 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
sorry mrchuck!... hang in there sir!... hey all yall! Wave . . . been a while . i dont get out much .

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Wow! Its freckin Friday , and I'm rested and ready to work all weekend! Got race next week and got get busy doing some simple maintenance. I got to laugh what should take 1 hour take's me 4 hours. Rain threat gone down for the division 7 race , they will just have today and Saturday to "getherdone". Hope my guys do well, pushing lucky their way! Double Thumbs up

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning folks,J I feel your pain about what should take a hour taking four,and sometimes I can't get it done in a day,lol...........

Hey Fern I was wondering where you had been the last couple of days,I can't see you snowed in,bet you was stir crazy.............

Chuck really sorry about Carman that wHoLe family seems like nice folks..........

How you been WAO you take care and slow down,and come see us now ya hear.............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Back in NC dealing with all the drama my being away created......But its not bad. Got a load of slicks to deliver. Hope everyone is doing fine....Those Tedescoes treated me good when I went up there. Sorry about Carman.

Posts: 6261 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
How bout that, it's the 1st of March already. Just 4 days till the March Meet, my first race of the year. Loaded the race truck on Friday cause it was supposed to rain Saturday and Sunday. It didn't rain yesterday but it is today. All I had left to do was the tires on the trailer and my compressor decided it was done working for a living. Wouldn't go over 70#. That's okay,it doesn't owe me anything. I've had it a long time. Got a new one and if there is a break in the rain, I'll finish today.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ice storm this morning and the ditches are full of those that didn't have sense enough to stay home----one ramp had 12 cars over the hill!!!! Rockingham cancelled this week ends opener as did everyone else around here that had planned to be open. Carolina Coalition March 7--8 depending on weather. Fern will wait it out.....Everyone have a good day and stay safe.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,Floyd I saw some of your pictures on FB and it made me want to head west,lol,I can't head west cause I'd only get out of Carroll County and have to head back,no work in a month in the woods and the bottom fell out of scrap metal,so I'll have to keep up with you through FB and wish I was there,I've always thought the March Meet would be fun.............

Fern we haven't got anything here yet but they say we will,who knows anymore the longer I live the more I see things that I didn't think I'd see,lol,anyway Its good to be on the green,I mean it's good to be on the white side of the ground this morning...................

Well y'all have a great day,and J hope all is good in Az.and Chucks probably chillin this morning,have a goodern...................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mikey, the March Meet is the best if you are into nostalgia racing at all. There will probably be 40 plus nostalgia funny cars trying to get in the field. The top oilers are okay but the funny cars are the show. The gas classes are insane. We have had fields where a ?.062 didn't get in. The crowd is awesome. Saturday is the best. If they don't get there early the spectators will have to walk a mile or more to get in the gate. My dad and I use to go up there back in the 60's just to watch qualifying on Saturday. It was called the Smokers Meet back then. The March Meet is probably the best show of the year in drag racing. Definetly a must see. We haven't missed competing in it for 20 plus years. We were running Hot Rod back then and it was the Good Guys show. Now we run D/Gas. Our group of 6 or 7 cars all pit together and it's a party from Thursday to Sunday. Plus we get some racing in. Put it on your bucket list and come on out. We will have the hot dog machine on for anybody that's hungry.

Y'all have a gooden! Angel Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning folks,Floyd I've seen the pictures and heard you speak of this for a long it seems it always gets me pumped for spring racing even though I dont get to go,I hope my bucket don't keep a hOlE in it and I get to go one day........

Well we're headed toward the 50's today and mud,but that's good sometimes you gotta have a little mud before you can get to the dry dirt,so all in all seeing a little mud and being on top of the ground is like,well a good thing,y'all have a outstanding Monday,gotta get Mannie to school.............. Double Thumbs up............?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mornin folks--got to deliver slicks today so I will be busy. everyone have a good day