DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mornin Mike and everyone else----got electric, got heat, got coffee. Sun is bright but about 15 this morning and supposed to be cold all week but warm up Sunday for grand babies birthday....you all stay warm

Posts: 6226 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all. Back at work, been up since 4:00 am not seen a cup of coffee! But its still early. LOL Have a great day , hope the weather for you guys gets better.

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bad ice storm here last night. State of emergency etc....The road in front of my place is a main State highway and I have not seen any vehicles pass yet today......We are good as its 17 and the sun is out.....Hope Mike is ok as it looks pretty bad up on his hill.

Posts: 6226 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sun is out, but it's a lie. Though it will feel balmy at 19 today, compared to the last few days. The nozzle didn't fix my torpedo heater, so I went to work pulling the trans in the cold. Everything was ok as long as I was moving, but once the bottom fell out Saturday afternoon, and the wind was shaking the doors, I didn't last too much longer. Trans is all ready to come out, just need a little warmer temp and another set of hands. I'm really done with this winter stuff. You all be careful out there.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Bottom is falling out of the thermometer for the next few days. I'm ready for winter to end. Now.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning, had a ugly ride in to work! Last 4 miles wasted 20 minutes! Had a great breakfast to make up for it. That will slow me down a couple thousand, LOL. Been reading a couple of the NHRA letter post! All that over a stage TV show, OMG ! Spent last weeks winning in S/ST on more fuel and oil. That should hold me over till Spring Fling in VEGAS!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good midday folks,kinda slow the last couple of days can't get out much with the snow because of the bad legs so laying around and doing house chores ain't my cup of tea,but we'll keep it moving till spring comes,y'all have a great day..............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Been hugging the heater down here.....ain't warm enough to melt anything and much colder tonight....Everyone take care and bring your pets in the house----you owe it to them.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,buurrrrrrr.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mornin all----Pets? The mice invaded my house last night. I was watching Duke vs NC and one went running across the floor Eyes So I get the traps out and got 3 by bed time and 1 more this morning.....looks like they was cold outside and moved in and took over.....I'll hit them once more tonight....You all take care....

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Brrrrrrr. Looking at a high of 7 today, and around -10 tonight. Brrrr. I'm just thankful the car starts in this stuff, and that my house is warm. I feel for those who have to work out there in this weather.

Fern, I missed a good game, judging by the box score. Go Duke!

You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning guy's , between the cold talk and mice killing hope you guy's have a great day. Sure wish I could push some of this Southwest heat up your way, its just not happening. Sorry

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! And hopefully you all survived this cold snap ok. It's painful out there in the morning. Warming up into the 30s tomorrow and Sunday, but it might come with 6" of snow, and temps go back down for Monday. C'mon, MegaMillions! Take me away!

Ice cream time! Yes, even in this weather. You all have a great weekend.

Ice Cream Ice Cream Snowman

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Big Good Morning to all! Last day of a long week!! No racing this weekend , but the National up in PHX will have me watching how my friends are going . Fun I could care less about the Pro show. Have a great weekend and I hope the weather breaks for you guys soon!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,yea it's cold but it'll soon be over and when it gets up near a 100,I'll probably complain it's too hot,hard to be happy,but it's all good my heater in my main well house shut down about midnight and it was pretty cool replacing it,but I got it just in time to come in the house to a beeping noise and my monitor heater fuel line had frozen from some water in the fuel,got the electric heaters out and throwed a extra cover on the bed about 4am and went back to sleep,that's why I say no big deal Im trying to learn not to complain..........

Well I'm going to pick up all the things I drug out lastnight then catch my midday nap,cause I don't want to be late for my early afternoon nap,got to stay on my time table,love me some naps............... Wave............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Zero here this morning---speaking of racing, my friends are in Gainsville and it was 25 there this morning. Eyes Going to the big auto expo in Greensboro tonight and up to BAltimore Monday for a load of slicks.....You all keep warm.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Saturday morning folks,snowing again,so another do nothing day..............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Morning Mike---saw our buddies in Greensboro last night + a lot of others. Was really good to see all the Turners especially Gran Ma.....Cold here so everyone be careful. It won't be long now.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday morning folks,Suns a shining but it's cold and going to get nasty as the snow melts,looking like mud in our future,hope y'all's Sunday is outstanding.......... Wave...........

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mornin everyone----mud day Frown