DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That's the one J---I was there just about every night working-----16--17 years old and working there and owning a nice conv just made me a "chick magnet". Rolling Those were some of the best years of my life......almost 56 years ago. I also remember going skiing on Mt Lemon in the morning and swimming in our back yard pool in the afternoon the same day.

Posts: 6258 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,cooling off a little for hump day,just remember were on a down hill slide,Fern a chick magnet,oh my,lol,I don't doubt it a bit,sure hope you all have a awesome Wednesday,and FERN BEHAVE YOURSELF......... Double Thumbs up............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day!

Fern and J, you guys are killing me, talking about 60s being so consistent. I can't wait to go get me some of that.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thats right Mike---But if you don't find my "chick" some taters next year I may have my RV parked up there with you......supposed to be 14 here Sat night Eyes

Posts: 6258 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all! Wow, with all the hump day talk I feel like the weekends almost here. This weekend is another race , going to double up and run myself raged. Hope everyone is in good health, also hope your weather in the northeast breaks soon.

Fern, I bet you put a lot of miles on cruising Speedway, going from Johnnies Country Club to Bob's Big Boy at Swan and then to Johnnies at Craycroft! I had a buddy who's father owned the 76 station at Broadway and Craycroft so that was the race shop and meeting place for us.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Them were the days---not a care in the world. I remember we took my friends Dads Cadillac to Mexico and got glass packs put on it. Used to take off from school and run down there and hang out. And I was probably on Speedway about every night. Been all over the world and really thought about moving back to AZ but I like to race and here I have 20+ tracks 2-3 hours away. Weather could be just a little better.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Yep, my biggest worry if I had enough cash for gas, smokes, and a burger with fries and a coke!

And talk about tracks to race here , 4 within 6 hour drive, Vegas being the long haul. 2 are NHRA, 1 IHRA, one outlaw in Deming NM.

The weather here now is great, but by April ! Well I'm sure you remember the summers in AZ are like. I really think its been getting hotter lately "but its a dry heat" LOL 102 at 9:00 pm and hoping it cools off before the Final. Double Thumbs up

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning folks,going to get cold tonight,so wrap up and I hope y'all have a great day....... Wave.........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Temps taking a dive here today and into tomorrow. I hope the part I ordered for my torpedo heater gets here by tomorrow. Saturday's weather is supposed to be mid 20s and 1-3" of snow, and Sunday the bottom falls out again. I want to get it done Saturday! Big Grin

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Hey good Morning to all! Great day started with a huge breakfast at Killer Café over looking the marina. Outside temps 66 degrees at 7:00 am, warm for this time of year! Hard at work today, thinking of very little but this weekend at Wild Horse Pass! Hope you enjoy the day , and remember only you are in control of you having a great day! Double Thumbs up

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Looks like we are all heading for the deep freeze.....everyone have a good day and bundle up tight----unless you are in Arizona Wink

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,just a little cool this morning my temp gauge says 17 and it feels like 0 with the wind,so today for me I'm probably staying right here and lay around the house and watch it.......... Double Thumbs up..........

Woke up with a sore throat and sinuses all blocked up,so if theyres a good time to be sickly I quess I'm good to go,hope y'all have a good day but you all will have to make the coffee and Bisquits this morning,J I'll take whatever you're cooking this morning,lol,and Fern I'll take my coffee all the way........... Big Grin.........lol........l.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mike the cofffee will be cold by the time the Farm has their Flea.....I'll be racing at VMP that week anyway. 20 here. Everyone have a good day. Bet Chuckie is shiverin Wink

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning guys, the refinery next door woke me this morning! They have a huge machine doing a burn off of some kind! Makes a huge vibration that I can feel being 200 yards away! LOL I have put in 36 hours in the last 3 days at work. 12 more today and I'll be done this week! Hope you guy's can shove out soon!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Sun is out, but it's a lie. It was 2 - two - degrees out this morning. You bet I was shivering, Fern. It's supposed to get into the teens today, but Sunday will be even colder. I hope I got the right part for the torpedo heater. I will fix that tomorrow morning, hopefully it works, let it run while I get some breakfast, and be decent to work in while I'm under there.

Mike, get you some good soup going, and if you can, take a nap. Wink Big Grin

It's that time again! You all have a great weekend!
Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,hope everyone has a great weekend.............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Happy Valentines day---Fern became the a$$ hole around here because I forgot and Mama had a card sitting on the table with my coffee when I got up. Oh well! Going to watch Grand Daughter play basketball....16 here this morning so you all keep warm

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good cold and windy Sunday morning folks,man that wind is ripping it up,we had a little snow last night and seem to be getting ready for more Monday oh well it is February..............

Fern you and the guys stay warm,I'm looking for a nap marathon day,lol..............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mornin Mike and everyone else----colder than a well digger arse in the Klondike here. Electric went out in the night but I have 2 big generators so that didn't matter + Propane fireplace to keep warm.....If you ever lived in the country you prepare for these situations. That wind was howling...... Snowman

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Burrrrrrr morning folks,I'm in till this spring or it warms up which ever comes first,hope you all have good Monday,and stay warm Fern,Chuck did you get that heater fixed,I hope so,coffee all around............. Double Thumbs up............