DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! *&^%$# temps dropped from high 30s yesterday to about zero with the wind this morning. Brrrrr.

CR1258, welcome! Good folks in here, always happy to shoot the breeze.

J178, I never got to meet Guy in person, but I am proud to say I am in the Price Racing Clan. I wanted to get out there someday and go to Los Dos with him.

Fern, glad to hear good news from the doc. Send some of that warm weather up this way please. I need to get the transmission out and that floor is cold!

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Chuck did you do this? Supposed to be 18 in the morning, BBrrrrrrrrrr.....60 Sunday Double Thumbs up

Posts: 6226 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,17 at 6:59 this morning and I've got stuff to do so wrap up and movem out,Fern you and the gang keep the coffee hot,and Chuck the ice tea,we'll never mind it'll stay cold,lol,see y'all after bit,and welcome to all the new faces love having you stop by............... Wave............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
18 here but no wind.....All loaded up ready to go racing this weekend when it gets warmer......you be careful Mike.

Posts: 6226 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Still bbbrrrrisk here, but I think we broke through to 10 degrees now. Hoping to pull the transmission and gas tank on the Cutlass this weekend. Trans will get a going through and a new converter will be ordered. The gas tank will be sumped, going to go to an electric fuel pump. Thinking warm thoughts of racing.

Fern, I wouldn't wish this on just about anyone, and certainly not to a fellow Olds driver. Big Grin

Mike, just have to remember to take my tea back inside before too long, otherwise I have iced tea slushies or popsicles. Big Grin

Ice cream time! You all have a great weekend!
Ice Cream

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I hate to do this to you guys, that's not true, I love to do this to you guys. Yesterday it was 80* and it's supposed to be 79* today. Perfect weather for the first race of the season. That's why they start the season out here on the left coast. You guys bundle up good before you go outside. I'm going to get a little tan today. Cool

Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Floyd ifn I ever get this drone Mannie shot down the other day while shooting at the moon,we're going to fly out and enjoy that pretty weather with you,it'll get off the ground with Mannie but when I put my big arse in the buggy I built for me to ride in it won't take off,lol,but I'll keep trying,y'all have a fine day..........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
6 AM Mike???? We are up "early" also. Heading to Pageland to do a little racing today--Red Springs tomorrow.....Everyone have a good day and be safe......

DRR Trophy
Picture of nitrokid60
posted Hide Post
Good morning racers and good luck ferndaleflyer...Happy Birthday to my son Donovan! 26 years young; Miss you, love you

Posts: 7 | Location: New Lenox,Il.(Route 66) | Registered: September 24, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,another nice looking day here in Cana,Fern have fun and be safe,see all you after while.............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I spoke a little too soon bragging about the weather. A little shower came through and washed out 4th round of qualifying. Whoops! Should have kept my mouth shut. rainy

Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Supposed to be 70 here today----heading for Red Springs to do a little racing and eat some chicken.......everyone have a good Sunday Smile

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It's been a long time since I've been here, too long.
Hope everybody is doing well.
Y'all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,got a little rain this morning hopefully will be outa here before to long,then the rest of the week looks good we will be hauling logs,woooooooohoooooooooo..............

Fern hope you had a good day at Red Springs and didn't eat to much chicken,man it was so pretty here all I wanted to do was take naps all day,and did........ Tongue.............

Chuck it don't look like to long you'll be shaving that beard,I believe you're going past goat tee straight to clean shave,hope you raise lots of money,great cause,think about Nikki and Mark a lot,and the folks that have past through the GM Drr Diner,sure miss them all,well gotta go,y'all have a great day.......... Wave.............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
72 yesterday--we still got sun down here Mike....Did OK at Red Springs----man that's the best hooking track in the country. My big ol car had the wheels 2ft high every hit and same 60 and 330 every run.....If I could drive 1/2 as good as that car......Lots of friends and som eGOOD chicken. You all take care.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hope you all had a good weekend. I wasn't as productive as I would have liked to have been, thanks to Motor Mania TV live streaming the Imokalee Pro Am. Really makes me want to race, but I have some work to do first, and Mother Nature has to regain her sunny disposition. NHRA wasn't bad either. I think Drew Skillman is going to do just fine in Pro Stock.

Floyd, yinz needed the rain anyway, right? Big Grin

NK60, happy belated to your boy!

Fern, you're making me jealous, and hungry! Do any good?

Mouse, good to see you stopping in.

Mike, I'm sure hoping I'll be shaving the whole beard off. Got to love the racing family, throwing in for a good cause.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern lost one of those deals where the MOV was .0000. dialed 6.59 and 6.60 both dead on .005 to .006. lights .014 and .015......good race though. The good part was the consistancy.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Fern, that's just one of those great rounds. No shame in that one. Those are always the most fun for me, can't tell at the stripe it's so close. And you made me go get some fried chicken last night, you got me so hungry with all that talk about good eats. Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That track has 2 things going for it --fantastic chicken and fantastic traction---I had same 60 and 330 6 times in a row. Don't know if I have ever done that before. Nasty outside here today. Was raining, wind blowing, and raining Frown You all have a good day Smile

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Better late than never, Good Morning all! Had a great weekend at Nitro Jam in Tucson . Went a couple of rounds and made most my entry fee back and watched the racers I pit with grab up three Ironman and a bunch of cash! The weather was great, got up to 83 degrees! The track was perfect , every time they had jet cars do down they would prepped the track in record time ! Sure liked being the first class going down, my 60s in 8 hits only moved 4 thou!!! The big show was done with a lot of class! Had some Lucky Wishbone fried chicken on Thursday too!

Fern, the skate rink was that the one at 22nd and Swan? That place was always full of the best looking girls, when I was a kid.

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post