DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Howdy all! 2 for Tuesday time! Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave The refs tried as hard as they could to get the Bengals to win, but good teams play above the officiating. Defense did its job when it counted. Yep, you know me, Country, I like my country music. Big Grin Heck, I'm just looking to break the 25 day mark with a relationship. All the cool chicas are taken though. Banging Head

Michelle, FB might not let you hotlink. Did you right click the FB pic, copy the properties, and paste that in on the Display Image thingy up there ^^?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,Clear and sunny here,with a nip of fall in the air,not to cold,not to hot,just right,good day to be alive................................ Big Grin.....................................................

For breakfast this morning,tenderloin biscuits,and gravy,with eggs anyway you wantem,coffee,Mt.Dew,and ofcourse some quality H2O,just for good measure, Big Grin...............come and get it.................................

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers for Guy,they are working,and for all the family,see ya'll afterwhile.......................................................

Hey Chuck Wave I was watching ESPN last night and they were showing highlights of the Pitt.and Cinn.game,I still wish I'd stayed up and watched the wh@le game,I love good Football,and in your part of the world,it's the best.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's Humpday, i think, pretty sure it is.
Hey Mike, i'll take one to go.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Chilly in the morning, chilly when I leave work. I miss all the warm daytime weather. This time of year til spring, I just feel like a mushroom. Leave in the dark, come home in the dark, deal with a lot ...... Big Grin

Oh they call it that good 'ol Mountain Deee-eeewww.... Big Grin

Prayers for Guy, I think he's getting his internal engine back in time, and he's working his way to a few degrees advanced.

My best friends' son Nolen had adenoid surgery Monday and came home yesterday. He's doing real good.

I think you all already saw my friend Lou's (Pro301G) thread... great to hear there are good people out there.

Hi Mike! Yeah, we're lucky to have the best ever football team here. Glad your taste continues to be top notch! Big Grin

Happy birthday to the USMC!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone. Great news about Guy, still saying our prayers for he and his family.
You all have a great day.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
No one's up?
Holy Cow!

G'Morning DRR!

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Morning!

"For the land of the free, and the home of the brave!!" And this be our motto: "In God is our trust." I am proud of our American Veterans...past, present & future.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
What am I doin at work? I'm a veteran.
Everybody have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! To our veterans, past, present, future, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wish I had been more mature when I was young to consider serving our country.

I am overdue for another trip to Arlington. It is an incredible place, as are the monuments on the mall, especially the Vietnam Veterans Memorial. Love this song by Trace Adkins, chokes me up every time.

Arlington

Prayers and hugs for all

Praying Praying hug hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
A great big Thank You, goes out to all of our veterans. Thank you!

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
5th time of trying to post today,here goes,Thanks to all our Vets.and Floyd tell Boss.Country Hawks,said for you to go home,with pay................. Big Grin....................

Prayers to Guy and family,and all our family,here goes,see ya'll tomorrow.......................................................... Shamrock...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
HEY ALL Wave

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good evening all and as has been said Thanks to all the current military and our veterans. I'm taking Homegrown out to Applebees for a free dinner tonight. If you hadn't heard, Applebees, Chili's and a few others are offering free meals to current military and veterans tonight. They did the same thing last year and it was crazy here in Lodi, but the people at our Applebees were great and very gracious to everyone.

Have a great night everyone.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Morning all. TGIF!! Hope everyone makes it a good one.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,howdy Shawn,everydays fri.around here,so it's the 5th fri.this week,but tgif too.......... Big Grin...........since I work for myself,it's kinda like a pretty cool,but I do remember,how good it was to see fri.roll around.................. Wink............................

Breakfasts is about over and dinner at the Diner is on,got a crock pot of pintos,been cooking all night,with ham chunks and a few white beans,mixed in,turips and taters with corn flidders,come an get it....................... welcome..............................

Hey Chuck Wave bought the new Jason Aldean CD at Wally World yesterday and it's rocking,country sytle,and the Mini- Winnie is rolling this morning,man it's good,this is my kind of party,is a cool song, Party...................................................

OK,ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and special prayers to Guy and Jami,and Ma Price,God Bless all,and hope we'll see ya'll afterwhile..................... Praying.............................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
That is sure good news about Guy. Any improvement is welcome.
Sounds good, Mike. What are the chances of some corn bread as well as the fritters? I remember a pot of ham and beans with cornbread and honey/butter and some good hot peppers when I was a kid. I also put a lot of pickle relish on my beans. Couldn't have been too bad, I turned out okay. I'm hungry. big idea
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF it is! Good to see y'all stopping by, Pat and Shawn. Nice looking day out there, hoping it does last into tomorrow like they're calling for. I want to go set a spell on one of my favorite rocks up in the woods.

Sure am glad to read the good news about Guy. I hope it keeps on coming.

I updated Bob's thread. Ashley has been running a fever, and it puts Karen back into a bad place emotionally, as I can only imagine. Prayers that her fever breaks, and for Karen and Bob as the holidays approach again without Nikki.

Hi Mike! Wave I have to put Aldean on my Christmas list. Every time I hear "She's Country" I think of Mannie belting it out, singing along to it. Big Grin

Floyd, now you made me hungry. And that's a tough job. Really. Honest! Tongue

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,Mannie says hey,I would let him type it in,but I would never get it back,you know games............ Smile......................

Prayers for Guy and family,and all our friends,and hopefully we'll see ya'll afterwhile.............................

Hey Chuck Wave there's a song on that Jason Aldean CD,where he's rapping about big tire trucks and country living and it is funny,but cool,Mannie and me,get down when it start,then Mannie helps me up.............. Eyes Tongue....................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I'm a couple of days late but how about some mayo with those pintos for me...I read the other day that mayo is evil in a jar! lol I can see that.

went to get new shoes for the kids yesterday, good years of course...Guy would fuss
kitchen remodeling, tearing dumplin (632) apart for a trip to Ohio on the to do list for this weekend. Watching the weather would like to do the door car race at Piedmont next weekend. have a fun weekend gang!
Hoping to watch Hagan win a c'ship this weekend! He jokingly told me once I was the reason he quit bracket racing so I'm kinda feeling like I had a hand in it!! Laughing

hug Floyd!

Hi Shawn!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Spent yesterday at the track with the new super stock champion. I wasn't going to go but I got a call saying their #1 fan had to be there. There's a lot of responsibility being a #1 fan. bow

NHRA has found a new way to make money, fines for oil downs. Their cash register was wringing all day yesterday. It took forever to get the pro show in.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying for Guy. hug to Michelle, see y'all later.