DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I was wrong Chuck---came home to find my monthly check from my gas fracking lease. Ask me what I think about Fracking Double Thumbs up

Posts: 6228 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Fern I got a little land left up here at the edge of the blue ridge,recon some frackin could come my way with some checks,lol..........

Hope y'all have a good day...............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I just got lucky Mike----Got a thing in todays mail to fill out tax info so I can collect on 6 more acres....Hope they hit a good one.

Posts: 6228 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of nitrokid60
posted Hide Post
Good morning racers, it's Super Sunday and... it's snowing like a you know what! Just measured 8 in. with six hours to go before the blizzard warning starts. So ya'll be careful driving, make sure your tires are properly inflated for better grip (had to throw that in) and enjoy the game.

Posts: 7 | Location: New Lenox,Il.(Route 66) | Registered: September 24, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Beautiful day here in the oasis---sun shining, sky is blue----and RACING IS CANCELLED for the super bowl......Where you hiding Big Mike?????

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Fern I had the feel bads the last couple of days,think it's the windy day blues,used to I could work though anything but now I just want to sit in the house and listen to it blow and not feel it blow,lol............

Well it's Monday AGAIN so hope everybody has a great week................

Wave Hey Chuck........... Double Thumbs up.........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I bet you got plenty of wind today up there Mike. Been whistling pretty good here all morning suns out right now but supposed to rain off and on.....Jack would have been 17 Sunday + it was 1 month since he left us.....pretty sad day here......

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! The weather roller coaster continues... pretty doggone cold Friday night, mid 20s Saturday, snow Sunday turned to rain, now the temps are going down again and all the rain runoff may freeze up. Wonder if they make ice skates for a 2003 Jetta? Tongue It took me 3 attempts to get up the lane to my driveway yesterday, wonder if I'll be able to do it today if it ices over. I'll have to hit with some speed. Big Grin

Fern, I know there are a lot of folks up this way who have the same opinion as you on fracking. Interesting stuff for sure. Tough day, sorry again about Jack.

Hi Mike! Wave I hope the wind blew those blues away. I feel you on the used to be able to work through anything. Maybe it's when you don't have a choice, you still do it, and when you have the choice, sitting inside is a lot better. Big Grin How is Manny doing?

NK60, what did you end up with? For all the initial reports, we got maybe 2-3 inches before it switched to rain.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Fern the wind was so kind to me yesterday it let me stay in the house most of the day so it couldn't blow me down,lol.............

Chuck,Mannies doing ok he's got the don't want to go to school winter time blues,I can't say I blame him,cause I never really cared for school much either,I always saw it as a way overrated baby sitter,lol,but I can't let him know that's how I feel about it,I hate being all growed up it makes liars out of us........... No No Wink...............

Hope y'all have a great day and enjoy a smile if you can,but it's ok if you can't,somedays just ain't got a lot to smile about......... Wave..............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well it afternoon but its all good. Had to take Mama for a Dr appointment and just got back. Suns out, sky is blue, and its pretty cold. Blew a few limbs off our Oak trees yesterday.....You all have a good day now!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all ! Never checked in here before, its a great day to be alive and well. Car ready to race this weekend, and weather here is 60 and headed to 73 degrees! Have a great day ! Double Thumbs up

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Sun is peeking out and around, supposed to be high 30s today. Then they go the other way tomorrow, high of 15. The lane is not going to melt until about May at the rate. Got almost to my driveway last night, then started sliding back down. I got to do a burnout, but not in a fun way.

Mike, I know that feeling too about school. Just wasn't my thing.

Welcome J, glad to see you stopping by. Your weather is making me jealous, but I'm glad someone is warm and going racing. '71? The '70-73 are my favorite body style Camaros.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Never stopped in here before but a good way to kill some down time when at work. Good morning all.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning guys, Chuck thanks for the welcome!1973! Big wigs have made to SWIR for this weekends Nitro Jam! 9 Pro Stock racers already parked and unloaded , Thursday is a TNT day for the big boys. Weather for testing 82 degrees, event days 80 and 79!! Running S/ST have a number for box and ready to go!! Double Thumbs up

I just was looking at page 1 and saw Guy Price was the fourth person to post. I think about Guy all the time, I'm for sure doing to Lucky Wishbone this weekend in his honor!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,always wanted to do this so here goes,MIKE MIKE MIKE,what day is this,it's wednesday,say what,it's humpdayyyyyyyy,all day,sorry sometimes I just can't help myself........... Tongue...........

Welcome new guys we love having new folks stop in,Chuck and I have said Good Morning in everyway we know how,come on by anytime,and my friend Guy Price,I count myself very blessed and a lucky guy to have called him my friend,sure miss that old ****,he was a mess in the best way.............. Big Grin..............

Ok Fern im late today you can be later,y'all have a gooden,and come see us any old time........ Wave............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ferns late as usual----Had my Dr appointment today. He said come back next year so that is a good thing......It is 60 here today. Nice weather for Feb. Pageland opens Sat for T&T and maybe Red Springs will race Sunday.....Got my duelly back from the shop. Looks like the real season is just around the corner....Fern don't get up early Mike, You know that.....About Guy Price---a lot of you don't know that Fern first started racing in Ariz. Lived in Tucson as a kid then Queen Creek and Mesa...Those tracks there now weren't even thought of then....Any one remember Bee Line dragstrip??????

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I was there! And Tucson Drag way! I remember a couple of Dodges one called "The Fuzz" the other "Goldenrod" altered wheel based flying machines!! Hum

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
No Tucson Dragway---we raced at the Air Force base. Our home in Tucson was new in 1948. I went by there about this time last year and I wouldn't want to be in that neighborhood after dark----

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Wow , my dad managed the officers club in the 50s. I didn't start going to the track till the early 60s . We did do a lot of street racing along some of the two lane black top around DM. I have seen so old photos of the racing done on base.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Morning all--treed you Mike Big Grin

I was at DM when Ricky Nelson was racing there while filming a movie at Old Tucson...his car caught fire........I worked at a skating rink on 22nd st. Being a teenager in Tucson was cool. I had a 57 Ford conv and cruised Speedway all the time....good times---moved East in 1959.