DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Looking at a couple of decent days today and tomorrow, but going home after loading up out of the car show may be a little interesting, snow supposed to start about the time the show is wrapping up.

Floyd, that might be a little dangerous too. Find some more sticks. I hope the furnace install goes good for you.

Mike, milk sammiches may be the only thing messier than ketchup sammiches. Check out the pics from the car show. I added some more last night. There is a '55 Chevy gasser I think you would like, paint work on it is pretty cool.

Ice cream time! You all have a great weekend!
Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bored---sleeting here a little. Went out and walked around in the garage---nothing. Walked around in the house---nothing, not even a dog....Neighbors have 9 Great Pyrnees puppies and offered us pick of the litter but we declined. They are pretty cute now but they get as big as a house. Maybe I'll go to Costco and blow some money----maybe....You all have a good day Big Grin

Posts: 6228 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks......... Wave........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
New furnace is in and working great. It better be for 1800 bucks. My stove is electric so no fumes, Chuck.
The wind is blowing up a gale this morning.n At least it will be clear and warm.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug Double Thumbs up

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of nitrokid60
posted Hide Post
Good morning racers! It is a beautiful, sunny morning today. It might hit 40 degrees! Tonight I get to mingle with my racing buds, talk the s**t, get a trophy and have an all-in-all good time at the Rt.66 banquet. I would like to congratulate my friend (owner/driver) CudaDon.

Posts: 7 | Location: New Lenox,Il.(Route 66) | Registered: September 24, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday morning to everyone,hope your day is a good one............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mornin Mike and everyone else that shows up. Went to the National Figure Skating championships yesterday as VIP guests of the sponsors.....It was interesting. Going to Red Springs today to try out this new ATI trans and converter. Have a good day.

Posts: 6228 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Monday again,man they roll around fast,I sure hope everyone has a fine start of the week,Fern how'd everything go a Red Spring yesterday..............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Took a little getting used to Mike---Not used to wheels up launches. Got used to it enough that I didn't lose a round but they stopped the race with 7 left and split the money---I was sitting on the bye Frown They had a good turn out but a lot of cars broke.....Sun is shining here this morning so far. Hope that snow storm misses you Big Mike.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Got a few inches of snow out there this morning. It started last night as I was on my way home from the car show, glad I got home when I did. The road crews did great though, no problems this morning for me.

Floyd, glad you're all set, so you don't have to go outside to get warm. Big Grin

Shoot Fern, that stinks, bye into the semis. But, better to be in the split than out of it.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Tyster
posted Hide Post
morning all!

..................Ty Smith

Posts: 1451 | Location: Fort Wayne, In | Registered: January 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,hey Ty good to see you typing come on back in anytime,have a cup of coffee if you will...........

Chuck hope ya'll ain't snowed in seems the weather folks missed it some,heck ain't nobody can quess the weather............

Fern we didn't get nothing but flurries and just enough of them to make Mannie hollar about if it snows they'll be no school,but I remember those days well,lol................

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mornin Mike---good you got no snow----looks like the weather people missed it and that is good.....worked on my open trailer lights yesterday. Will use it more with the truck since Jack is gone---the motor home was always his. Looks like a good day here in the oasis. I sure don't remember any snow days.

You all take care.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! All told, I'm guessing I got about 7 inches of snow back at the ranch. Had to take 2 runs at the lane to get into my driveway last night. Road crews did great though, no problems getting around.

Mike, I remember those snow days too, and hoping for them.

Fern, send some of that good weather up here please.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Happy hump day morning folks,were on the down hill side now,have a gooden...... Double Thumbs up..........

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Did I get here ahead of Mike? Suns shining, the sky is blue, don't get much better. You all have a good one.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! It was a bit brisk out there this AM. The hot rod Cavalier wagon had ice on the inside of the windows that I had to scrape. Sun is out now, so at least it looks warm.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,I'm up and attem this morning trying to get a wHoLe day in its payday,lol...
Ya'll have a great one......... Wave........

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mornin Mike. Wish I had a PAYDAY Wink

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! What a week... 7" of snow, single digits temps, freezing rain, went to bed it was raining, woke up to 2" of snow. I'm done with this winter stuff. I'll be watching that groundhog Monday - through a scope.

Fern, you're living the good life, no payday needed, I thought? Big Grin

I don't really care who wins Sunday, just pulling for my numbers in the pools, and for my DRR prediction, and to see some funny commercials. I might even have a piece of pizza and a wing or 2.

Ice cream time! You all have a great weekend!
Ice Cream