DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Supposed to get to 40 tomorrow and Sunday, woo hoo!

Cold toes in cow pies... I have no words. Eyes

NK60, good to see you stopping by. I think bangshift will have live streaming from PBIR, if I remember right. It will be good to see. Motormania archives are even better though. Big Grin

You all have a great weekend! Ice cream time!
Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'll add some more to that---I was telling my neighbor about this cow paddy deal and he said he could remember his moma talking about waiting for the mule to take a dump when she was plowing to warm her bare feet......True stories from old people that didn't have much Wink

Posts: 6260 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Fern speaking of cow pies the dry ones make for good country kids frisbees just had to make sure they was dry,lol,ya'll have a good Saturday.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Heat wave down here in the oasis. Supposed to hit 60 today---Piedmont cancelled their T&T ?????

Posts: 6260 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3101 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday morning folks,howdy Brian hope all is well down your way,Fern it really was pretty yesterday evening around here,it got up to near 50 I had to shed a coat,and my beard last night,winter ain't over but we'll have a few pretty days here for the rest of Jan.you all have a great day............. Double Thumbs up...................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
One of y heaters picked a fine time to quit working. It's nice in the daytime but drops to the low 40's at night. It's mighty frosty in my kitchen and family room. Should have moved the coffee pot to the bedroom.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug frosty

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern started installing the new ATI trans and converter yesterday so didn't get outside much. Going out there now to finish up.....They are racing today at Red Springs Double Thumbs up

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,busy Monday today Suns a shining got to make up for the wet days,hope ya'll have a fine day.......... Wave...........

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Finished trans last night---wheels went around and nothing leaked. Double Thumbs up Is 74 to old to be rolling around on the garage floor installing a transmission? Sun is shining here to Big Mike, don't you work to hard.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Finished trans last night---wheels went around and nothing leaked. Double Thumbs up Is 74 to old to be rolling around on the garage floor installing a transmission? Sun is shining here to Big Mike, don't you work to hard.

It's only too old if you need help getting up off the creeper Wave

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3101 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Was I supposed to use a creeper? Confused

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Built a fire last nite for the first time in years. It got so nice and toasty I fell asleep in my recliner and didn't wake up till 1:00 to go to bed. HVAC guy came by yesterday and the furnace is dead. New one coming Friday, $1800.00. Damn, it's only 20 years old. Even in California we need heaters.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Floyd some things just wear out like us,lol,I thought Califoria was like the song It never rains in Califoria,I kinda figured it didn't get cold either....... Wink............

Fern,Brian you boys get all this work figured out let me know how it goes,lol......Well got to get after it don't really know why just got to catch it if I can............ Wave...........

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! We had a little heat wave here too this weekend. I wish I had time to get in the garage, but after this weekend, I'll have time to get in there. First order of business is getting a new nozzle for the Reddy torpedo heater so it's livable to work in there.

Floyd, I'm with Mike, didn't think you all knew what a furnace was out there, or a fireplace. Big Grin

Fern, heck no it's not too old. My dad will be 80 this year, only time he needs my help on maintaining his or mom's cars is when he needs to borrow a tool he doesn't have, or do work in the winter when my heater is working.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Oldest Daughter was living in long Beach when she managed the Anaheim Hooters......They were right on the water and didn't have heat or a/c........Looks like we are close to 70 here in central NC today----hope it hangs on long enough to dry out the ground. Don't work to hard Mike, it still might snow.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,another nice day here at the foot of the Blue Ridge Parkway,they say we got weather coming in tomorrow and Saturday,so who knows,hope every body has a great Thursday........... Double Thumbs up...........

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Getting through the work week. Hopefully going to have a good crowd come through at the World of Wheels car show this weekend. Set up started yesterday, and I took some pics. There are some pretty cool rides in there:
2015 WoW

You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,looks to be a little rowdy weather coming in here tonight gotta go get milk and bread those milk sandwiches are awesome,messy but awesome,lol.......... Tongue..............

Chuck Fern Floyd Brian and whoever else stops by today ya'll have a good day and a fine and a little wine weekend,hehehe.......... Wave...............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
HVAC folks will be here at 7:30 to put in my new furnace. Good thing cause i used up my last stick of wood last night. I imagine heating up the kitchen with the oven is kinda expensive.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug Snowman