DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,getting a late start on the day this cool morning was between 1 and 5 here according to who you ask,funny how it turns into a fishing story after a while,like it was colder at my house,lol,it don't matter when it gets single digits,I'm with you Chuck I want temps more in line with my age,lol,55 sounds like a heat wave,or short britches weather...... Double Thumbs up.........

Hope everyone has a cool(pun intended)day......... Eyes Laughing Wave...............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Friday morning folks,let's get this week started,oh that's right it's friday and we ain't worked much this week so we're going to do a weeks worth of work today,let's get to moving,see ya'll in a bit............ Wave............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Little warmer today, tickling 20, before it gets *&^%$ cold tonight. Sunday looks like we might top 30, which really is a heat wave after this week.

The good thing about the cold, your ice cream won't run down your hand if you eat it outside. The bad thing, the spoon might stick to your tongue. Big Grin You all have a great weekend!
Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Saturday woot woot,oh yea going to haul logs this morning,excited about working on the weekend mite sound weird but as the old saying goes you make hay while the sun shines,same thing being a log truck driver,love to get after it while the sun shines,lol......see ya'll.......... Wave............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Got some rain again this mornin, just enough so we don't have to water the lawn. Be a good day for me and Buddy to stay inside and chill.
Y'all have a gooden!
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,for lack of a better word good ain't exactlly the word I feel like today got up with flu like aches and a headache from the bad place,so going to be a long wet cold and nasty day here in Cana,so Floyd I'm thinking today will be one of those stay in days here for me......... Frown..............

I sure hope everyone else has a good day,and we'll see ya'll tomorrow......... Wave............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! 35 degrees out there feels absolutely balmy after last week, all the way into Saturday. Talking 40s this weekend, I sure hope so.

Floyd, has CA gotten enough rain in the last couple of months to make a difference against the drought conditions?

Mike, get you some good soup, and take some naps.

Hope you all had a good weekend. I sure did. Got to see some friends, watch all the kids play at AJ and Briann's daughter's first birthday party, go bowling Saturday night with friends, watch some foosball and nap on Sunday.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Chuck I took you advice and I feel better this morning going to run a trailer loaded with pop cans to Statesville to be recycled and then come back and get one of those naps in,hope ya'll have a great day........ Double Thumbs up................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good icie wed. morning folks,be safe out there............. Wave..............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Figured you would be iced in today Mike---you & Mannie be safe.

Posts: 6226 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, over center day! 2 weeks into the new year, and I'm already over winter. I could go for a little snow, though; I'd like to go tubing. I'm just hoping the forecast stays correct, and we hit 42 on Saturday. You all have a great day!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Chuck if I lived where you do I would be at 7-Springs every day and 1/2 the night-----no tubing!!!!!!

Posts: 6226 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,a little frosty on the ridge this morning but the Suns slowly making its way out,so hope everybody has a fine day.......

Fern hope all is going well,Chuck we don't have any snow but we got mud and mud sledding is fun until you hit a fresh cow pie in the pasture,then it sort of looses it's fun,lol............ Double Thumbs up..............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sun is out, nice to look at at least. Still waiting on how this is supposed to be a warmer than average winter. I'm ssoo shocked the forecasters have missed it so far.

Fern, you've seen me, I'm too gravitationally challenged to go skiiing. I like tubing... I am already down! Big Grin

Mike, mud sledding sounds like it can get crappy. I'll pass. Big Grin

You all have a great day!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
OK Chuck--no skiing for you......Mike did you ever warm your toes in a warm cow pile when gathering them up on a cold morning in your bare feet? Eyes Ask me how I know about that!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Fern I knowed you was full of it now I know for sure,lol,from the floor up,wonder if this is where stinky feet came from,lol.......... Laughing ...........

Chuck the winds blowing here this morning I never thought I would enjoy the wind blowing,it is wet around here,ya'll have a good day and a great weekend........... Wave..................

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
True story Mike Big Grin made cold toes warm but Mom would throw a fit......

DRR Trophy
Picture of nitrokid60
posted Hide Post
Good morning racers! OMG! Stories about cow s**t and I'm eating oatmeal...just ain't right. LOL Anyway, today is the first day of the Pro warm-up in Florida (warm-up sounds so good) and I need a fix. Les bon temps roulez!

Posts: 7 | Location: New Lenox,Il.(Route 66) | Registered: September 24, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of nitrokid60
posted Hide Post
Good morning racers! Stories about cow s**t and I'm eating oatmeal...just ain't right. LOL Anyway today is the first day of the Pro Warm-up in Florida (warm-up sounds so good) and I need a fix. Stay warm and Les bon temps roulez!

Posts: 7 | Location: New Lenox,Il.(Route 66) | Registered: September 24, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of nitrokid60
posted Hide Post
Sorry! I guess the computer needs warming up too!