DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang Wave

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Hi Right back at ya Wave

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Hi guys! Wave

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,you three ladies keeping odd hours,what are ya'll doing up so late and so early, Hum good to see ya'll....... Wave...............................

Got to go to the wound care center this morning over a big toe problem,and see if they think it's good enough to cut off,naw just kidding,but seams sometimes,that's how it goes with these problems,gotta get better before it can get worse, Hum.......................

Prayers for Guy,gotta keep praying for Guy,and all our friends,and stay positive,no matter how bad it sounds or looks,got to be positive...... Praying........................

OK,come and get it,if I can remember,where I put it,I will fix it,mite need some help,remembering where I put it,ya'll have a big ol gooden,as Guy would say,and see ya'll afterwhile............................

Try again,Hey Chuck Wave ......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Be still my beating heart, 3 of the ladies out at one time.
Y'all have a gooden!
Praying Guy
hug The ladies.
Sorry about your toe, Mike.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back to reality and piloting this LMFD. Stunk up the joint in Norwalk, couldn't hit the tree if I tried to run it over. Some good racing out there, tons of awesome cars. Picked up a noise in the rear end, not sure if it's related to the driveshaft issue, or just going, but it has a howl to it now. Oh well, I'm parked for the year anyway.

Hi Mike! Wave Man, I hear you on all the try and energy the little guys have. I hope Mannie had fun.

Welcome Susie! Nice to have another rocketeer around! Big Grin

Mouse, glad you're talking through things with someone. Part of being strong is knowing when you need help. Sounds like it is good help too.

Michellle, hug I'll try to catch up with you some this week.

Floyd, how's McClanahan in the points? I picked him in the DRR sportsman picks over the weekend, sorry it didn't work out for him. Close race.

Many prayers for Guy, and his family. C'mon Guy, you can do it.

Thoughts and prayers for Christine. hug It was over the weekend, a year ago, things got set in motion for Mark. I updated Bob's thread too. Karen posted her thoughts on missing Nikki at Halloween. I am amazed at the strength they all have. hug hug

Time to get the medicinal ice cream prescription filled. Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone. Wow, still on a high from the Giants winning the World Series last night. 52 years is a long time to wait and that's how long I've been a fan.

Mike, sorry to hear the boys lost the game, but glad they had fun. Both Mark & I are really looking forward to meeting you and Mannie when we finally move back east.

Prayers for Guy and everyone else who needs them.

You all have a great day.
Susie (aka Mrs. Homegrown)

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,looking like rains a moving in,with colder temps,so woohoo....................

Yea Susie they had fun,and we(the parents)gavem all a bag of candy treats for Halloween,and the party was on,they sat down on the side line and started eating,just like 8 and 9 yr.olds are supposed too,I love being a big kid,and getting to do things for the little kids,too much fun.............. Party................................

Well ya'll come and get it,got western omelets with hot sause,just for Guy,wish he could have breakfast with us,maybe in a few days, Praying.........for those not wanting omelets,we got biscuits and fixings for ya,so come on down................... Big Grin............................

Prayers for all and we'll catch up afterwhile................................................

Wave Hey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and all the gang...............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Top of the Morning

Tee
wjoh155052@aol.com

Schooled by Scotty
http://www.scottyrichardsonsdragracingschool.com/
615-804-2487

My Home Track
New London Dragway.

www.biondoracing.com
www.racepartdepot.com

Loose Change does not smoke tires because i didn't teach him to do that.

Posts: 2159 | Location: Rustburg VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Top of the morning Tee & all the gang...Lil man & I beeped the horn at you & Mannie on our way up fancy gap on 77 last night. We had our field trip then Adiayn & I had our Mommy-Me date, he took me to Olive Garden & shopping...being with my kids is the best stuff ever!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day, as Guy would say.

Trying to resign myself to the fact that my race season is over, and that it's time to get in the garage and get stuff ready for next year, so I'm not coming out late like I always seem to. I just don't like ending on bad racing. Losing, I can take, if I raced well and just got beat. But packages I should be inside and missed, ggrrrrr.

Hey Tee!

Hi Mike! Wave How's mom feeling?

Sounds like good stuff, Michelle!

Prayers for Guy, Christine, and the Denikers. Praying Praying Praying

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Watchin Guy's thread real close. That old **** is scaring me. I don't want to lose any more friends. Praying
Chuck, you are putting yours away and I've got 2 more to go to. I'm going to Vegas to root Ryan on and run the old hay hauler in super street. I'll see if I can keep up with those box boys.
Ryan is still #1 in super stock and he's moved up to #9 in stock. He better do real good this weekend cause I'll be there with him. I'm pitting my old hay hauler in the stock/super stock pits.
Y'all have a gooden! Car Praying Angel hug Party

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi gang Wave

hug Floyd, Chuck & the rest of you!

feeling a little overwhelmed, life is busy...prayers for Guy, hang in there bud!

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Just about loaded up for Vegas. All I gotta do is put the hay hauler on the trailer and boogy east. It's just too early and dark to do it now.
My thoughts are going to be with our buddy Guy this weekend. I won't have a puter to keep tabs so all I'll be able to do is pray. I'm really hoping this as a break through weekend and he gets on the mend and back out here.
Y'all have a gooden and prayers to Guy and family. Praying

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,good luck Floyd,be safe,and wish your pals in stk & S/S good luck this weekend,been following their progress,hope it ends up well for them.............................

Need some prayers for my Aunt Barb,her husband Richard,died last night at their home,after being sick awhile,he died peacably in his favorite recliner,he was only in his early 60's,with a long list of health issues,but when it's my time,I sure hope I can go that way,he was out messing around the house yesterday morning,went in to relax,and just went to sleep.................... Praying........................

And I know what you mean Michelle,my wagon is loaded mighty heavy,right now,seems somedays my tires are flat,cause I just can't pull nomore,if you know what I mean.......................................

Prayers for Guy,and family,Jami sounds like shes carrying a pretty heavy load herself,so prayers to all our friends............................. Praying....................................

Ya'll have as gooden as possible,and we'll see ya'll after bit.............................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike.
Semi good news on Guys thread. Hopin for better.
hug to the ladies.
I'm oughta here. Car Party

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hate to hit and run, but it's a busy day here. Prayers for Guy and his family.

Good luck out there Floyd, and for the McClanahans too.

Sorry to hear about Richard, Mike. I'm with you, Mike, all I can think about is the prayer we all first learn, now I lay me down to sleep.

You all have a good 'un. hug hug to all, and thank you

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone. Sorry to hear about Richard, prayers to his family. Still praying for Guy, hopefully this thing will turn around. Hey Floyd, good luck in Vegas and have a lot of fun. I gotta get to work on a couple of payrolls now, so everyone have a great day.
Susie (aka Mrs. Homegrown)

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I haven't stopped in for good mornings and breakfast for a couple of days, and i'm now i'm hungry.
Good luck in Vegas this weekend Floyd.
Continuing prayers for our friend Guy.
Thanks Chuck.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
one eyed Jacks are wild Floyd, go get 'em!

Guess misery loves company Mike on the being overwhelmed, lol, prayers for all on the loss of Richard...

Hi Susie! Hi Chuck! C'mon Guy!

FurrRacing.com