DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I have been up to around 5000 several times and then it just stops adding???????? Good post Mike Guess I was 10,000 Double Thumbs up

Posts: 6228 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Thanks,John and good morning to you sir,I started it out mite as well be 10,000............ Big Grin.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Moderate Joe
posted Hide Post
360,000+ views with 10,000 replies and not once has the topic ever had to be edited or moderated.

That's a DRR record right there.

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 131 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Well Fern you treed me,I'm glad it was you,you get a tater........ Wink............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Thanks,we like to keep it clean up in here,cause of all the cooking that goes on,and they are a lot of bsing goes on round here,lol.........

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I was recommended to this site because of the simple fact there's talk about racing and ways to get the word out about our own track on Here. Lots of good clean reads on here. It's tough to find a forum like this without all the BS. Make sure you check out our Website on Maryland International raceway. We just put up next years schedule and we have a lot in store!!! I look forward to chatting throughout the season and hope to see some drivers head our way. Thanks

Gary Simons

Posts: 1 | Location: Maryland international raceway | Registered: December 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of nitrokid60
posted Hide Post
Good morning to you and DDR racers! I have to say that I really enjoy this website. The racers are informative about questions; they don't criticize every little thing like some sites do. I have learned more on here in the short time being a member than any other forum. At the age of 54, I still love to learn and apply the knowledge. So..Good morning to you and Merry Christmas to the DDR gang!

Posts: 7 | Location: New Lenox,Il.(Route 66) | Registered: September 24, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Well, if it wasn't me to get post # 10,000, at least it was another Olds guy. Big Grin

MJ, you know you just jinxed it, right?

Gary, I've always heard a lot of great things about MIR, and hope to get there some day. Put on a good footbrake race in April! Big Grin

NK60, lots of good people on here. I've learned a ton, and made a lot of good friends, met a good number of people from on here at the relatively small number of races I get to travel to. And here in the thread, these folks are not like family, they ARE family.

Can't believe it's only a week until Christmas. I have to get moving on the yearly letter and getting it mailed. My oldest brother never gets his out before Christmas, so as long as he doesn't tree him, I'm ok. Big Grin

You all have a great day! Christmas

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,well looks to be a good day here in Cana,Va. Today then wet tomorrow I do believe I have a future in the weather business I'm a pretty good quesser most of the time this seems to be the qualifications for being a weatherman,plus I got the Authur Idus family living in my bones and joints and they help me quess most of the time unless they get to fussing and then you never know what mite blow up,lol................ Hum................

Good to see some new faces stop by yesterday on the 10,000 reply day celebration it was fun with Fern winning a tater for being that 10,000 reply and it's kinda funny how things work out Fern wins a tater from the Drr site of the GM thread and the Chief cook and bottle washer is often referred to as Tater,so very cool.......... Double Thumbs up...........

Well hope ya'll's day is alright and that the weekend before Christmas is safe,me I'm done shopping,this imaginary shopping and Christmas presents have worked great for me,now Mannie ain't all that excited,lol.......... Wave................

And Chuck you are so right we ARE FAMILY here on the good morning thread never met in person but you're like that older brother I never had,even though you're younger I need a older brother........... Confused........me too I stay dazed and confused................. Laughing ..........

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Having posted on here very little I guess it was an honor to be #10,000......Mama said you owe her some taters, a whole box! Since I know both Mike and Chuck you each need to know that the other is a good person even if I have known Mike much longer. Chuck is a friend also. I missed seeing Manny at the Farm--that boy just keeps growing and is lucky to have Mike to guide him in the right direction....You all have a good day now and I promise to stop by more often.

Posts: 6228 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! It was a lil slippy out there this morning. Just misting rain, but everything - car, driveway, roads - were cold, so I had to scrape ice off of the hot rod Cavalier wagon, and treaded lightly on the loud pedal.

Mike, you'll have to get to Bristol for the WFC, when me 'n Fern are both there, along with 1 or 2 (hundred) folks I'm sure you know. Fern, I'm hoping you're able to make it this year. I'm also trying to get Dr Dan from ROP to make it up.

Really proud of and happy for Christine. She finished up her classes and finals, and graduated from her nursing program yesterday. I'll try to remember to post up a cap and gown pic.

You all have a great weekend. Ice cream time!
Ice Cream Christmas 2

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,hope your Saturday will be outstanding............ Double Thumbs up.................

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You gettin snow Mike?

Chuck with fuel prices low I thought about getting Dan to join me for a trip to Norwalk. We used to go there and he has been here to my house. But high fuel cost and a dead economy stopped all of that.

Mike Mama fried my tater last night---said those store bought ones were awful!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,no Fern we didn't get any snow,it looked like it all day but never did............

Ya'll have a good Sunday and go steelers................ Wave...........

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,trying to rain here and they say for the next three days,but who knows,well I'm getting out and mess awhile,and I hope ya'll have a outstanding day.......... Double Thumbs up............

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone. Wow Chuck that is great news about Christine graduation and all. When you see her please tell her I said congratulations. Well the rain door has finally opened and it is great. We have been getting some really good rain for the last month, but they are saying we need a whole lot more before we can quit worrying about the drought. At least it's a start & will keep praying for more.

Had a great time visiting the kids & spending a week with them on St. Simons Island off the coast of Georgia. I think I could be really happy living on that island, but pretty sure Old Homegrown wouldn't like it so I guess that dreams not going to happen. Slow going on the BBC for the Olds. Between money & time it doesn't seem to be getting done too fast. I have been promised that it will be done in time for the Vegas Spring Fling in April.

Well short week this week, so I had better get back to work so I can get it all done. You all have a Very Merry Christmas Christmas 2 and try to stay warm, the weather forecast doesn't look real good.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Because I might not get back here before Christmas:

Christmas 2
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, and to all, a good night. Christmas 2 Party

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm jumping in to say Good Morning & Merry Christmas

Tony

Posts: 1 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,and Merry Christmas Eve,eve,and good to see you Tony,stop on in anytime...... Double Thumbs up............

Well hope all in Drr land has a outstanding day........ Wave..............

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Christmas Christmas 2 from sunny south florida frosty

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post