DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, it's a special Tuesday brunch edition at the diner. I got the spatula from Ol' Country and it's home fries cooked through with green peppers and onions, a little season salt and garlic powder, thick sliced bacon, fried ham slices, eggs over hard so you can put salsa on 'em, in honor of our friend Guy. Hot sauce is on the side, and cornbread to put out the fire.

Hi Mike! Wave Hope the toe is good and you can put the sticks away.

Praying Praying for Guy and Titus. I conked out last night before I could hit Guy's Facebook for an update. Hoping and praying it's good news.

Fooseball and.... Gaaaaaatoraaaaade!! Maranda made us a round of shots Friday night, and one of them was called Gatorade, which launched Kimmy and me into Waterboy lines. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Heeellllooooo??? Anyone home????

My Friday, escape tomorrow back to Norwalk for the Halloween Classic, hoping for some luck in the lottery of Sunday's race, and hoping to show some skill in the $2k gamblers Friday night, and the Sportsman class Saturday and Sunday. Y'all have a good 'un, prayers for Guy.

Don't forget your medicinal Ice Cream Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Chuck, you go get em and turn on them lights.
Guy, get your ass outta that horsepistol and get back to racing.
Hey, Mike and all the ladies.
Y'all have a gooden!
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I just got back from a visit with a christian counseler. I have some reaccuring issues in my life that i just haven't been able to handle on my own. I know that with God and the counselers help, i can do it.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,busy week,prayers for Guy,and Titus is doing well,with two pins in elbow,but sad no more fooseball till next year,but I put him some extra stickers on his helment at practice tues.and cheered him up,prayer to Mouse,sometimes we all need a little extra to get over lifes humps,ya'll have a gooden,and maybe tomorrow things will eas up alittle around here........................................

Hey Chuck Wave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang, busy week, computer crashed, couldn't remember pw, had them send it to me...prayers all around!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
hug Michelle.
Hey Mike, Chuck, Mouse, Etc. Praying Guy.
Gotta spiffy up the old hay hauler today. Goin to the div 7 race next weekend and try my habd at super street. Goin to pit with my buddy McClanahan and help him win the championship.
Praying hug Angel Car

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's Friday for you guys.
Good luck Floyd., and everyone else racing this weekend.
Prayers for all.
Have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Well I know it ain't morning,but better late than never,praying for our friend Guy,Floyd don't rubber'er to hard,you mite rubber that paint down to the primer,well you know.......... Wink...............

See ya'll in the morning,I hope..............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
So I'm sittin here playin on the puter and I hear raindrops. Uh oh! Did I roll up the windows on the truck? I got to run outside in the rain in my skivies, luckily it's dark, and the windows are down a little. They are closed now. Damn it's cold and wet out there. Come to think about it, now it's wet in here. I'm stupid
Y'all have a gooden. Still waitin to hear about Guy.
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,Floyd was that you on News,I thought streaking had come back in style,they said there he goes,but it was dark so all they knew it was a older Gentleman running toward his pickup truck naw it probably was'nt you................. Big Grin............................................

Prayersfor Guy,and for all friends racin this weekend,or traveling,be safe and see ya'll later.........................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink Red Face

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning all.
See ya!

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
No rain today so no streaking. My neighbor lady is going to be disappointed.
Prayers for Guy. Praying

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
The Cucamonga Streaker, Eyes Big Grin,Morning Floyd,be alittle cool streaking out here,got into the 30's the last two nights,maybe next summer,would be good to bring streaking back here......... Wink Hum No No........Ok maybe not......... Laughing ...............................................

Prayers to Guy,and all our friends that need them......... Hum.........................

Two more fooseball games today and then playoff's,Go Tigers.................. Shamrock Party...............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
"Cucamonga Streaker", I kinda like that. Maybe I should put it on the side of the hay hauler. Car big idea

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good luck to Mannie and the team.
Go Tigers
Susie (aka Mrs. Homegrown)

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone.
It's a perfect day to do whatever you want.
Have a good one, and we'll see you later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone. So Mike, how did Mannie and his team do yesterday? Only 18 days till Homegrown & I go to Tennessee for Thanksgiving with the kids. I wish this was the big move, but unfortunately thanks to the economy it looks like at least 2 1/2 years before we can get out of here. Everyone have a great Monday.
Susie (aka Mrs. Homegrown)

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,thanks for the well wish's for Mannie and the Tigers yesterday Susie,they played their hearts out,but lost the first game by one point,with Mannie scoring the Tigers only touchdown,and after the first game loss,they just couldn't get it together for the second game,and lost it too,but bless the little guy's hearts,they are great,if I had half the try these little guy's have,I could move mountains.

So the season ends with the tigers in last place,but feeing really good about next season,where going to have playoffs and championship games,but the start of B-ball is starting so maybe next year.

Thanks again Susie for asking,Dad was so wore out from all the games and doing for everyone,that I slept in this morning,after getting little man off to school,can't wait till oneday,when Mannie and myself can meet you and Mark,that would be a blast,be safe on your travels east for the visit.......................................

Ya'll have a wonderful gooden,and prayers for Guy and all our family,and we'll see ya'll after bit....................................

WaveHey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!