DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of Moderate Joe
posted Hide Post
Getting closer!! Christmas

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 131 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I hope you all are doing well with whatever may be left on your list, 2 days before Christmas. Warming up here, raining, so we'll have a wet Christmas instead of a white one.

Fern, I'm hoping Dan comes to Bristol. I'd like to meet him in person. I'm also hoping the schedule works out and I can get to the DMR at Norwalk in '15.

Mike, it's good to have the Steelers back in the playoffs. Stakes are for the division and at least 1 home playoff game on the Sunday night game against Da Bungles, as Myron Cope called them. Is Manny going crazy waiting for Christmas?

Susie, looked like a good time you had. I'm glad you all are getting some rain relief out there. I was wondering what the progress was on the Olds.

Good to see yinz (Pittsburgh version of "y'all") stopping by, Tony, Jim, MJ.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern heading for the VA Hospital this afternoon--regular check up. I don't think anything is wrong. Daughter in Baltimore had one of her cars stolen last night. Spent several years in the bad part of town and moved last year to a much better area----now her car is gone!!!!!

Posts: 6226 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,looking like a wet Christmas Eve here in Cana,hope yours is dry and good......... Double Thumbs up.........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Pouring down here Mike---Jack don't like going out in the rain No No

Posts: 6226 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day, Christmas Eve version. Wishing you all a very merry, blessed Christmas. This is one of my favorite renditions of Ave Maria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZABVkrKAPdo

Christmas Christmas 2 hug

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Suns a shining here this morning Fern looking like a windy day but with the sun maybe dry up some mud.........

Well Merry Christmas to everybody in Drr land and here's hoping it was the best one ever,see ya'll tommorrow we hope........... Wave.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,looking to be one more dry day till the rain sits back in,hope ya'll's day is fine as wine,just don't have to much or you can lose track of time,lol........... Christmas 2 Christmas...........

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I hope you all enjoyed your Christmases. I had good time at my aunt and uncle's, with my parents, sister and her family, and bunches of cousins and their kids. Great stuff. And we'll do it again next week, when my brother and his family come in.

Mike, the wind sure was whipping Christmas Eve into Christmas Day. It rattled my windows and doors, but no damages. I saw some trees down here and there on the ride to my aunt and uncle's yesterday. I trust the mini Winnie didn't get blown away, unless you're posting from up in a tree a county or 2 over from Cana. Big Grin

You all have a great day!

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang, well evening, hope you all had a great Christmas, love spending time with the kids at home. 62 degrees today, wow, in December. Missed our Christmas letter Chuck, hope all is good!
Thoughts and prayers all around...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,it's a good looking Sunday morning here in Cana,according to the weather folks it was supposed to be raining probably will afterwhile,but for now looking nice,hope ya'll's Sunday is good and restful,see ya'll after bit......... Double Thumbs up..............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,hope everybody had a great weekend and that this rainy Monday morning is going to be ok for all,see ya'll afterwhile........ Double Thumbs up...........

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Morning Mike---Nasty here also Frown

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,yea Fern it nasty here again this morning and I've got a truck in the shed to work on,but don't really even want to walk to the shed,but somebody has to pay the bills,and Mannie is busy trout fishing,I told him even trout hide on day like today,lol,but he's nearly 13 and has all the answers........ Hum............

Well hope everyone has a wonderful dreary day and Chuck what about our Steelers,play off bound woooohooooo.......... Wave..............

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everyone, hope that you have a wonderful day and a great New Year!

My wife and I have been very busy the past few months, first a trip to Madison Mississippi to visit our daughter her husband and their five boys then a trip to Maui for another 8 days. Glad to be home and back working on the race car. I've completed all the mechanical work replacing all the damaged parts from an accident at Fontana on August 9th, now comes the body and paint work. When completed I have another decision to make, whether to race the car again or permanently retire from drag racing. I'll be 74 in May so I may have taken the last trip down a drag strip.

Have a great new year, stay safe.

Bob

Posts: 3114 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Moderate Joe
posted Hide Post
Whose ready for a new year full of greatness??? 2014 had it's ups and downs for us all but 2015 is right around the corner and my wish is for each and everyone of you to have the best 2015 you can.

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 131 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bob you aren't old yet---I will be 74 in 3 months and I will be right out there this year....we might not be as good as we used to be but in my case that is where all my friends are. They even let me win a round now and then---ain't that right Mike? And thats my butt going out to the garage to change the trans and converter in a few days. ATI done sent me some new trick stuff--they say! Anyway Get on out there might be your last chance.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Bob;

I find myself in somewhat the same situation. I didn't have an accident...........well, Peg did back the golf cart into the race car and it does need a bit of glass work, but that is the easy part.

I have a lot of work to do to the car, trailer, and the motorhome we use to support the trailer. Kind of hard to do right now when it is cold, wet, and windy just about everyday, and I have just a few hours a day access to the car and trailer.

AND, I also have to make a decision about whether or not to make another pass next season. Everything is for sale. I am only 70, but we just bought a new to us motorhome, and have plans to do some traveling soon. We can't do both, and it is almost certain that I will be better at traveling than racing,........well, you know.

I have enjoyed our time in the pits greatly, and cherish every moment, but it is time to move on.............I think. Won't know for sure until the car is ready to race, and I have to get in or get on.

Ken Gasbarri

And HAPPY NEW YEAR to all

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,man it got chilly yesterday evening here and it's kinda cool now,going to haul a load of scrap metal to statesville this morning hope it all goes smooth,somedays are like weellllll not smooth........... Eyes.........

Bob you hang in there 74 ain't old like old Fern said he's still having fun when that goes then it's time to hang the fire jacket up......... Hum...........

Well New Years eve I could sworn it was just the start of 14 but I sure hope everyone here has a safe and fun whatever you do New Years....... Double Thumbs up Wave..................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mabe
posted Hide Post
Good morning to all, sun is out for the time being so maybe it will be a nice day.. Hope all has a safe and great New Years Eve!
Mike, ended up buying a ride from the man that bought your 57 (Steve) so he will be getting back to work on it now...

Wayne Mabe ZX 21

I'm not crazy, my wife had me tested!
Holy crap on a cracker!

Posts: 636 | Location: Pulaski, Va | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post