DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Hey Mike, we could start our own club. Not.
I've got mine named, but i can't repeat what i call them. Thinking of having them gold plated once i'm done with them.
Cool and rainy here in Northeast Oklahoma this morning, perfect napping weather.
Prayers for our friend Guy, and everyone else in need.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning you all,raining here this morning,but we need it,and like Mouse said perfect weather ifn you are on the sticks,Floyd I tried the sling around the toe,now I got skinned knees,ain't never been good at hopping,lol,anyways here we go into the down hill slide to the weekend,and things are looking good..................................

Michelle saying prayers for Rick and Madi,know how that tripping and falling feels,especially when we get that age thing going on,it hurts,well you know...............................................

Prayers for our buddy Guy,praying God heals his heart and he can go back home and be,well Guy,God Bless Guy...........................................

Ok,ya'll have a gooden and come and get some Breakfast ASAP,got the good stuff this morning,you just ask for it,and we will whop it up fer ya,ask for eggs scrambled and they will be sunny side up,ask for bacon and you get sausage,and biscuits and gravy and you guessed it,grits and toast,so come and get it and bring you conversion chart,you'll need it........................................

Wave Hi d Chuck.............................

Country outa here.............................

Ya'll seen my cow...............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Getting over the Humpty Hump day... first 5 day work week for me in a month and a half, and it's wearin' me out! Big Grin Tongue

Hi Mike! Wave Man, the metric system finally made it to The Diner??? I gotta ask for bug juice to get sweet tea?

Michelle, I hope your crew is on the mend.

Continued thoughts and prayers for Guy. I'm not sure if it was him, or if someone signed in as him, but there was a post from Guy on FB last night that simply said "thank you". I sure hope it was him and that he's getting better.

hug hug to all

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everyone.
Kids are are fall break for the rest of the week, so i get some help, and someone to talk to besides myself and the dogs.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Moning ya'll,Mouse there it is,proof how unfair life is,kids get fall break from learning,and if we get a fall break,it's without pay,so, oh well,life goes on......... Big Grin...................

Ok,prayers for Guy and prayers for all who are having issues,keep praying for Mom,she's good one day and down for a week,her wrist is healing but slowly,so thanks for the prayers,but more are needed............. Praying.............................

Ok'come and get it,the dog and cat got the leftovers yesterday,so they're going to be looking for more after breakfast this morning,and I'm a hoping they are dissapointed,I'll sneakem a piece of burnt bacon and some gravy,you ever noticed how slick a old dog or cat looks after eating table scraps, Hum must be the grease..... Eyes Tongue....................................

Catch up wit ya'll afterwhile,have a gooden and be safe at whatever you are doing............................

Wave Hey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang, Rick & Madi are on the mend, still sore but like you said Mike...we ain't as young as we use to be. Are you & Mannie going to be at the Halloween race at Farm?

I'll have some of that crispy bacon, my fav...java is good today.

Prayers all around....hi Floyd, Chuck! Get better Guy, know you'll have some great stories from this one!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hi Mike, Hi Chuck, everybody!
Hi Michelle, now ya done it. Guy is going to see that and start writing down the stories that we will have to listen to for months.
I HOPE! Praying Praying Wave

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Just grabbing the caffeine and running. Prayers for Mike's mom and for Guy. Floyd, I sure hope the same. Go get 'em Guy!
Praying

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,time to get it moving,going to be a prutty evening for a fooseball game,with some of that quality H2O(mt.dew)the boys will be tuned just right for some great fooseball...................

Come and get it,got a two fer three special this morning,here a the Diner,get two of any three things we have today, I'm stupid fer just a two price deal,got to keep up with the big boys................ Big Grin...................

Prayers for Guy,and whomever needs them,see ya'll around,have a gooden.....................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy Friday! It's going to be a good night, gathering with a bunch of friends including Christine and her family. Found the problem on the Cutlass, and it's a little scary. Stock 2 piece driveshaft, the front part from the yoke was walking back over the back part that goes into the pinion. I had maybe an inch before the yoke would have come out and caused problems.

Prayers for Guy. Blood clot in the leg now, amonia level in the blood was good, I think. Scary stuff, prayers for his family too.

Hi Mike! Wave Mt. Dew is some high quality H2O. But that's like nitro going into an econobox.... those boys will be all over the place! But that's still good stuff. I hope they have fun, and you have fun watching them.

You all have a good weekend. Hopefully I'll have a new driveshaft tomorrow and can make a couple test passes before loading up to take the car to Norwalk for the Halloween Classic there.

And, we all need a little medicinal ice cream this week, so don't forget yours.

Ice Cream Ice Cream hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,Sat.posed to be a good day off,but when you're off all the time,well it is another day,so woohoo.......................

Mannies team played another fooseball game last night,lost 12 to 0,the kids decided to leave their focus at home,one kid got a seperated elbow,and another got the air knocked out of him,so yes a tough game,Mannie ran 60 yds.for touchdown,only to be called back for stepping out of bounds,I could'nt see him step out of bounds and the ref.that called it,did'nt have a whistle,so Mannie was running for the goaline and did,out running everybody by atleast 3 body lenghts,oh well,maybe next time,got to tell ya how unfocused they where,one time,Mannie hollared Dad,as the play was getting ready to be run,and I saw him looking at the sky,and pointing at 3 jet planes leaving jet trails lol,I said yea,now play football kid,lol....................................

Ok got cherrio's for Bf this morning with fresh peaches on top,you know healthy food for all of us that don't care for healthy,bacon,egg and cheese,red robin,YUM................. Tongue.............................

Ya'll have a gooden and glad to hear Guy is doing better,and pryaer for him and family and prayers to all in need,God Bless All........................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Kinda chilly here, I think it's gettin ready for winter.
I feel sorry for all the folks down at Noble, the rain is really trying everybodies patience. It's a very important race for the boys chasin the championship.
Everybody have a gooden. I'll decide wether I want to do anything or not later on.
Glad to hear the good news about Guy.
Praying Angel hug
Oh, hug to all the ladies.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Floyd, i hate to tell them, but they're going to have to posepone the Div 4 race in Noble.
We're just a few minutes away from getting some of that rain here around the Tulsa area.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Mouse, I was just checking the weather. Don't look good. Biggest problem is there is no date to postpone it to in the season. My buddy McClanahan needs this one and the Vegas divional to clinch the SS championship. He's only got a 6 point lead. bow

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday Morning ya'll,boy it's prutty here today,fall is my time of year,so anyhow I'm getting a late start,but it is sunday,and it being a day of rest,I do take that serious.................... Wink........................

Seen where Guy had to go back on the vent tube,more prayers needed and for his family,it's tough on everybody when this keeps happening,so maybe today will bring a better day for Guy,we can only pray.............................. Praying.........................

Today if another double-header for Mannies fooseball team,so reports in the morning,hopefully a good safe day for the team,with alot of fun throwed in,and remember the little guy I meantioned the other day,he does have a broken elbow,right in the joint,so surgrey for him in the morning,so he and his family needs you all's prayers............................ Praying.................................

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all in need of them,and we'll see ya'll around afterwhile............................. Wave..............................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,Diner special this morning is the Mannie bisquit,tenderloin only,to say wtg dude,on his game winning touchdown,can I get a woohoo................ Party..........................

And this is the Carroll County Rec.Football game Report for Sunday Oct.24,what a battle insued between the Cana Tigers and the Oakland Panthers,when a defensive game broke out between the unbeaten Pantherts and the stuggling to get their focus Tigers,but today the Tigers held their ground and forced a sudden death playoff between the two teams,with Mannie Hawks scoring the only touchdown on what was a busted play,when the Quarter back for the tiger,made a bad pitch to Mannie.
But Mannie picked the ball up and weaved his way through a tough persuing Panther defense,and ran 40yds.for the game winning touchdown,and is Dad happy,well woohoo,and with several great defensive plays,Mannie racks up the most Paw prints for the back of his helment,with 8 for the day.

And now for the other game against the Titans of Carroll,the Tigers had the wind knock out of their sails in the game with the Panthers,so after giving it a great effort,to Quote one of the 7yr.old tiger players,my juice is gone,so in the middle of the joy of Victory of a unbeaten Panthers,the Tigers settle for a aginee of defeat,but with their heads held high,we all had a double(burger)at Mickey-D's and a skake,so this is another great weekend for Carroll Counties Future Football Greats,have a good week......................

Thats would be what I would print,if I had the chance,proud PaPa yea,Wore out PaPa yea,but ready for our last weekend games next weekend,so stay tuned........... Tongue.........................

Ok back to our regular programing,Prayers for our friend and pal,Guy,and prayers for our little football player Titus,who will undergo surgrey for a broken elbow today at 1pm,so say aprayer for Titus,and ya'll come and get it,and have a gooden,and we'll see ya'll afterwhile...........................Woohoo.......................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Congratulations to Mannie and the Tiger team. Sounds like a good game.
Continuing prayers for Guy.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Good busy weekend. Christine had a little get together Friday night at a bar where Sonya's sister is a bartender. Separate room for us, nice little crowd, lots of people blowing off steam. Big Grin Karen had herself a drink in a fishbowl, gotta download the pic for that one, and a few others that are incriminating. Big Grin

Got my new driveshaft Saturday morning, an inch short of my specs. Took it for a drive, didn't make it out of the driveway, the yoke was hitting the loop. Had to mess with the loop to get it to work. It will do for now. Went out to Norwalk for yesterday's Halloween Classic kick off race, and got my time hits, car was nuts on. Rain took care of eliminations though. Back out later this week for a gamblers race and the main event.

So glad to hear Guy is hanging in there. Keep on keepin' on, Guy! You can do it!

Hi Mike! Wave Man, that is some good stuff, all the way around, from the touchdowns, to the paw prints, to the looking up at the jets. Prayers for Titus, poor little dude. Wondering if my lurking friend smiles when she sees the fooseball references. Big Grin

Back to the real world for a spell. Y'all have a good 'un. Rain is making me....
Sleep Sleep

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,got to go run short today,on fooseball terms,got to be at the wound care center at 8am this morning,over the toe,so someone cook a little this morning,and I'll be back in awhile...............................................

Got next to last Football practice this evening,kinda hate to see the season getting done,last games Sunday,but all good things must end,till next season....................

Continued prayers for Guy,and Titus done good for a 9yr.old kid in surgrey yesterday,be awhile getting better,so prayers for Titus..............................

Prayers for all and we will see ya'll afterwhile...................

WaveHey Chuck.............Fooseball and Quality H2O(mt.dew)woohoo.................... Big Grin............................