DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Clouded up a little here, makes me want to take a long nap. Supposed to get a little snow tonight into tomorrow, just an inch or so. I do like snow in December, especially if it's easy to deal with. Big Grin You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,it's a little breezy here I got out and went to mailbox and messed around for a few minutes and came back in I believe Chuck I'll take that nap remark and try it out,ya'll have a good day........... Double Thumbs up..........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,it's HH day today mid-week,half done how ever you want to say it,were up and moving slowly so all is well,see ya'll after bit....... Wave.........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! As dear old Guy said, it's over center day. Sure do miss him.

2 weeks before Christmas. Man time moves too fast. Christmas Christmas 2

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks finally starting to get back on time at getting in the diner and getting breakfast ready,I've got the best customers in the world all two of em,they know a good cup of coffee when they taste one and of course sweet tea beyond belief,right Chuck......... Wink...........

Ok I'm going to try and help my boys haul a few logs out this morning the winds a hollowing loud round here,got to dress up warm hope everybody has a good thruday a day closer to Friday,hum,that really used to excite me............ Wave.............

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good evening everyone;

Well, I know it has been awhile. But, really not much interesting happening.

Don't know if I mentioned it, but we traded our 5th wheel rv in for a motorhome. New to us, but used. Long story short, we got a good price on it, but there was a lot of issues. A couple major, but most minor little things that just take a bit of time and effort to correct.

The dealer was a total crook, or total idiot. Don't know which, maybe both. They tried to charge us $7,500.00 for parts that I have so far purchased on-line for less than $400.00, with maybe another $400.00-$500.00 They didn't include still to purchase at most.

Anyway, Peg wanted to switch to a motor home to make life easier on me. So much for that. But, I am having fun learning about this beast. A 2002 Holiday Rambler Imperial. A really nice rig, but the last owner sure didn't take care of it, and what they did do, they got wrong. Oh well, won't be hitting the local watering hole for awhile.

Other than that, we are changing the way we dealing with all my health issues. Now, according to the VA, I have liver cancer, prostrate cancer, bladder cancer, maybe lung cancer, a heart issue, plus a bad attitude. None of these issues are serious. We pretty much got the liver cancer whooped. The bladder cancer is one of those things I just have to stay on top of and it should be controllable, the prostrate cancer is very slow, and one of those things that I will most likely die of something else before it gets me. The lung thing is so small that right now it would be a bigger issue to go in and get a biopsy, and they are watching it closely just in case it is cancer, and starts to grow. The heart thing is minor, and if I don't take my pills and get attacked by 3 or 4 leggy blondes intent on having their way with me, I should be good. So, all in all, things are going good. We are in the process of getting all our Doctors and such at the VA on the same schedule. What we are trying to accomplish is "OK Doc. We will be in town the first week of April. If you need to see me, schedule it during that week because we won't be in town next week, unless the wheels fall off big time. We certainly appreciate everything the VA and SAMMC has done and continues to do for us, but if I continue to just sit around here waiting on my next appointment, (and I have at least one or two appointments twix the two),I will be sitting here until I do die of something else. There are a lot of roads, small towns, and sunrises I haven't seen yet, and I have every intention of doing so. I will just have to work extra hard to avoid those leggy blondes.

OK, 'nuf for now. Take the rest of the night off and do something interesting.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Learned something interesting this morning. Lost all power a couple of days ago and had to reset all my clocks and my coffee pot timer. The coffee pot won't turn on at 4:00 AM if the clock says PM. Damn little letters. Took me two days to figure that out.
Lot's of rain out here today. Poor Buddy got soaked going out this morning.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon folks,Ken good to hear from you,keep us updated on things,and I have also been looking into a motorhome instead of my tag camper,just thinking......

Hey Floyd we finally hit a dry day or two here and the wind has been getting it done,they'res stuff blow up here that I ain't never seen before,lol............

Ya'll have a fine weekend......... Wave.............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday morning folks,had a good time visiting with everyone at the farm yesterday picked up a few prizes,and laughed a lot a real good hope ya'll's day is a good one.... Wave............

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You missed Ol Fern Mike----I was there selling my "stuff" on the back row Frown

Posts: 6261 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folk,sorry we miss you Fern,Mannie and I didn't get there till around 1pm we had to go p/u a truck I bought in Sparta sat. Morning so we was running behind,plus didn't seem to many people recognized me since I grew my bread and got my glasses,it was so funny some folks was doing double takes and others had to hear me speak to get who I was,too funny..............

Well did have fun at the flea mkt. didn't get there early like usual but still picked up a couple of racing items and got Mannie a much needed mini-bike to add to his collection of stuff he has,he reminds me of me,I love stuff............ Double Thumbs up...............

Well ya'll have a fine Monday im off to haul some logs off a new track,mite get to saw a few it's always slow when getting started,these are my kind of sawing logs Sleep,naps,lol.................. Wave.................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Been cloudy, gray, and just misting here all weekend. I got a lot done at home, ready for a tree now, might have to do that after work tonight. Got to spend some time with my friends and their kids... Nolen is growing like a weed. I wish I could have gone to PRI, just for the social factor.

Floyd, those little letters can be real annoying. I'm glad you all are getting some rain. I hope that helps out.

Ken, real good to hear from you. I hope you're feeling ok. Sounds like you get to travel in a little style now. Will it be able to tow the car and trailer easily?

Mike, another good win for the Steelers. Big 2 games left here, hoping they can win both and be division champs. Mini bike for Mannie, that ought to be a lot of fun for him. BTW, that wagon is really tempting. I love wagons.

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
love your attitude Ken...that is great!

wish you had made PRI Chuck, but sounds like you had a lot of fun =) Can't even begin to believe Christmas is here....wow

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,a little shower or two over night,and heard some thunder better get the snow chains ready,and ofcourse the milk and bread......... Eyes................

Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday see ya'll in the am............ Wave...........

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I'm starting to wonder what the sun looks like. I think it's been about a week since we've seen it here. Still not complaining... it's warm enough to be rain today, instead of snow, though I wouldn't mind a white Christmas. Got my tree last night, and got it set up in the stand. Decorating will be tonight, I think. 35-40 Johnny Lightning Holiday Classics won't put themselves on. Big Grin

Hopefully next year, Michelle, I'll plan better, and book a room and get credentials. I would have liked to have seen you all, Scott, Nicole, Michael, and more.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,looking like a nice day today a good day to be a log hauler,got to make up for some bad days we've had,going to eas along and see how many loads I can haul before sundown..............

Hope everyone here in Drr world has a great day............... Wave..............

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everyone;

Well, I am going to try to check in more often. I've been busy with a number of things, but it appears to be slowing down some. Ol' what's her name still has a long list, but most everything is "get it done when it gets done" kinda stuff.

A bit cool and rainy here, and not much to do inside, so looks to be a day of napping and snacking. Life is hard.

OK, the slow cooker needs to be checked, so I gotta go.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,a week till Christmas,unreal it seems like a few days ago it was hotter than well you know,but we're as ready for Christmas now as I was then,seems like Christmas around here all year long........... Double Thumbs up..........

Hey Ken good to have you back for the big party here in a day or two we will hit 10,000 replies and the lucky winner will receive our imaginary prize of a free bisquits and gravy,and your choice of a mikes special cup of coffee or a glass of Chucks famous sweeter than up north sweet tea, Wink......so stay tuned to see who wins,if I'm the winner it will go to the very next reply of this imaginary contest,all contest winners are responsible for their own imaginary prize,and all this brought to you by Drr Good Morning Thread............... Christmas 2.........
See ya'll afterwhile when I thank of more rules................ Wave...........

DRR Sportsman
Picture of John Farr 1107
posted Hide Post
Good Morning , Mike

Chasing The Fame, Keeps Them All In The Game, But Money's Still The Way They Keep Score.

Posts: 132 | Location: Wishing I hadn't sold the Racecar. | Registered: December 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of John Farr 1107
posted Hide Post
9999 Who's next?

Chasing The Fame, Keeps Them All In The Game, But Money's Still The Way They Keep Score.

Posts: 132 | Location: Wishing I hadn't sold the Racecar. | Registered: December 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post